When will he contact me?

IleneK

Premium Member
He as Venus applies to square you as Mars by square at 18 degrees mutable, so within 12 degrees. You/Moon do meet him/Venus by conjunction, but not before changing sign, in about 8 degrees. So I think he will contact you within 8 to 12 units. Not sure whether hours, days, weeks.
However, aspect is not enough and we need to look at reception between the significators. While you/Mars do receive him/Venus by triplicity, he as Venus receives you only modestly, by term. If the application is by square and with reception [dignity/exaltation], a relationship is feasible but the situation is difficult and there will be obstacles to overcome.
In this instance when lacking dignity/exaltation reception, the square seldom promises a good result.

leo468

He as Venus applies to square you as Mars by square at 18 degrees mutable, so within 12 degrees. You/Moon do meet him/Venus by conjunction, but not before changing sign, in about 8 degrees. So I think he will contact you within 8 to 12 units. Not sure whether hours, days, weeks.
However, aspect is not enough and we need to look at reception between the significators. While you/Mars do receive him/Venus by triplicity, he as Venus receives you only modestly, by term. If the application is by square and with reception [dignity/exaltation], a relationship is feasible but the situation is difficult and there will be obstacles to overcome.
In this instance when lacking dignity/exaltation reception, the square seldom promises a good result.

Thank you so much for your response. You can take a look at my previous thread, to know the situation a little
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=865069

tikana

looks promising since venus applies to mars
mars wont do anything
venus does the lifting.. venus is the other

now you are calling god.. in a few units you will be calling an exorcist :)

leo468

looks promising since venus applies to mars
mars wont do anything
venus does the lifting.. venus is the other

now you are calling god.. in a few units you will be calling an exorcist :)

Yeah I do not contact him. I did enough. I'm just waiting. So he will?
Hahahahaha that really killed meee!! Why would I call an exorcist? Lol

Chrysalis

Him venus is still in a particle aspect with saturn... hence no contact, when moon changes signs she hits saturn first before venus ....more no contact for a while.

Whats happened ?

leo468

Him venus is still in a particle aspect with saturn... hence no contact, when moon changes signs she hits saturn first before venus ....more no contact for a while.

Whats happened ?

So he will NOT contact me?
Well, i found out MORE gossips the "friend" spread. Hes trying soooo hard to get me away from him. W t f

tikana

Yeah I do not contact him. I did enough. I'm just waiting. So he will?
Hahahahaha that really killed meee!! Why would I call an exorcist? Lol

We just passed valentine.. next holiday is Halloween.. freelancing roaming exorcists will be wandering around.. so you will keep them employed!:devil::devil:
from moon to venus it is 9 units.. from feb to Halloween it is about 9 units..
you will be calling exorcists.

Last edited:

leo468

We just passed valentine.. next holiday is Halloween.. freelancing roaming exorcists will be wandering around.. so you will keep them employed!:devil::devil:
from moon to venus it is 9 units.. from feb to Halloween it is about 9 units..
you will be calling exorcists.

So its 9 months until contact? ****

Chrysalis

So he will NOT contact me?
Well, i found out MORE gossips the "friend" spread. Hes trying soooo hard to get me away from him. W t f

The mars/venus perfects around the 25th feb, so this could also be related to the moon/venus degrees. Venus needs to seperate more from saturn and moons next aspect is saturn before venus, this is what's holding things up.

tikana

The mars/venus perfects around the 25th feb, so this could also be related to the moon/venus degrees. Venus needs to seperate more from saturn and moons next aspect is saturn before venus, this is what's holding things up.

once perferction happens it is done... venus is getting free from saturn

Chrysalis

Actually im sure saturns blocking the aspect with venus isn't it ? Moons still gonna be in partile aspect with saturn when she reaches venus, so i don't think the moon/venus is positive.

And saturn rules the 3rd which is the no contact.

Leo i just want to add one last thing, him/venus is exalted/hayz/and when venus try's to aspects mars, he will also be in an elevated degree, and will only receive you by term, this to me seems like he is VERY full of himself, as in he's not bowing down to you, who even are you to superior him.

Last edited:

leo468

Actually im sure saturns blocking the aspect with venus isn't it ? Moons still gonna be in partile aspect with saturn when she reaches venus, so i don't think the moon/venus is positive.

And saturn rules the 3rd which is the no contact.

Leo i just want to add one last thing, him/venus is exalted/hayz/and when venus try's to aspects mars, he will also be in an elevated degree, and will only receive you by term, this to me seems like he is VERY full of himself, as in he's not bowing down to you, who even are you to superior him.

I dont really understand that astrology talking so in simple words, he will not contact me at all. Okay F it. F it. My nerves cant stand it anymore. Im nobody to him. Thats it

Chrysalis

I dont really understand that astrology talking so in simple words, he will not contact me at all. Okay F it. F it. My nerves cant stand it anymore. Im nobody to him. Thats it

I think if you give some kind of background on who he is,whats happened, it will help.

I have just noticed something else which i was about to add, but without background info im not sure if this is neg/pos for you.

leo468

I think if you give some kind of background on who he is,whats happened, it will help.

I have just noticed something else which i was about to add, but without background info im not sure if this is neg/pos for you.

Okay lets start from the start. In the beginning he was very nice, romantic, tender, caring and friendly to me. But depressed tho, sometimes talking about killing himself. I wanted to help him so much. But his best friend was always trying to go between us, making horrible gossips about me. His best friend lied that we f*****d and my interest was so angry at me, left me. Thats the story

Chrysalis

Okay lets start from the start. In the beginning he was very nice, romantic, tender, caring and friendly to me. But depressed tho, sometimes talking about killing himself. I wanted to help him so much. But his best friend was always trying to go between us, making horrible gossips about me. His best friend lied that we f*****d and my interest was so angry at me, left me. Thats the story

Right okay, so saturn/L3/Gossip, who is in the way of mars/venus will be this friend of his, moon can't reach venus as she'll still be joined to saturn/his friend, the mars/venus square would be him coming to you, but there will be more conflict to come with this square....the thing i was going to add was that venus then trines jupiter shortly after with reception, so this would most likely be some smoothing over of things with him.

So for now hang tight, theres issues to be resolved, but finally things should smooth over after a while.