How A Stellium Affects the Rest of the Chart?

Bunraku

Hey,
The chart expired. Astro.com doesn't actually save the pictures, but the data used to generate the pictures instead. Try saving the chart picture and upload it to the forum.

Leorising98

Hey,
The chart expired. Astro.com doesn't actually save the pictures, but the data used to generate the pictures instead. Try saving the chart picture and upload it to the forum.

My apologies!

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/blueauraartist

Just scroll down a little. Sorry about that!

Last edited:

FROG

Tumbler requires a log in. So that didn't work. Either post your birth date time and location, or download/capture your chart and upload/attach it here

Leorising98

This should work.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_asia_robinson_hp.11583.47381.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_asia_robinson_hp.11583.47381.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 30

conspiracy theorist

A stellium would show focus and great activity in the area of life it influences because many of the houses in the chart would lead back to the stellium through house rulerships. This, as well as the planets in the stelliums position in a certain sign/house would raise the importance of that topic immensely.

In your chart you would have a stellium by house - the 9th - as you have 4 planets (ignoring the question mark) there. This could mean that you have a lot of interest in 9th house matters - philosophy, long distance travel, law, higher learning and other such things that act as an expanding of your physical, mental and spiritual boundaries.

To get more specific, a study of the planets, their dispositors and their aspects + house rulerships would be necessary.

Leorising98

Oh, that's right. It kind of confused me because I've searched for the definition of a stellium, and I have gottem varying responses (three-planets conjunct each other, three or more planets in a house, four or more planets in a house, three or more planets conjunct in the same sign, etc.)

Loda41

Oh, that's right. It kind of confused me because I've searched for the definition of a stellium, and I have gottem varying responses (three-planets conjunct each other, three or more planets in a house, four or more planets in a house, three or more planets conjunct in the same sign, etc.)
Do people ever tall you they have trouble keeping up with your expansive energy?

Leorising98

Yes. I would like to do many things like travel (I've been bugging my parents every now and again to take me back to New York, for instance), and I'm just very impatient and want to go to college plus do other things that costs a lot of money (I.e., live on campus, study abroad), but being an Aries moon and aries dominant as well, I don't like taking 'no' for an answer, nor can distinguish my wants from my needs very well.

Sorry I'm sounding long-winded. I often get told that by my family as well. 😊