Composite rulers in love

fullmoonlibra

What does it mean when the ruler of the composite AC is in (harmonious) aspect to the ruler of composite DC?

In this case, it's about Venus and Mars..

Composite Venus Taurus conjunct co Sun in 7th house and Mars Pisces in 5th house..

Is it necessary that an aspect between AC/DC rulers are being seen significant? Or is this just an ordinary aspect which could appear in any composite with anyone?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 26

The_Sundance_Kid

I don't think it's that significant. The house emphasis - 5th and 8th (I see Sun and Venus as being on the 8th house cusp) is pretty good for a romantic relationship.

The Asc, moon, Saturn and Pluto is some pretty heavy stuff. The MC / IC rulers are conjunct each other and the Asc.

fullmoonlibra

I don't think it's that significant. The house emphasis - 5th and 8th (I see Sun and Venus as being on the 8th house cusp) is pretty good for a romantic relationship.

The Asc, moon, Saturn and Pluto is some pretty heavy stuff. The MC / IC rulers are conjunct each other and the Asc.

Yes, the moon, saturn and pluto sounds indeed heavy. But saturn is exalted in libra, so it still gives some good saturn stuff to moon, not?

I didn't remark the rulers of IC / MC being conjunct myself.
What is it about?

The_Sundance_Kid

Sure, I didn't mean that heavy meant bad. This is a composite, so the objectives / career and the base foundations / home are conjunct - maybe the couple could run a business from home! Or they are known for their home lifestyle - it becomes their public persona.

Either way, it's about how the relationship works rather than the individuals. Supposedly.

fullmoonlibra

The rulers of the axises are all in aspect with each other..
AC ruler with DC ruler and MC ruler with IC ruler..
Does this mean that it's a very public relationship?
I wonder this because in synastry my Moon is also conjunct his MC and his Sun is conjunct my MC.
There is something 'obvious' about these angularity, but I can't give it a name.

anjelik

The rulers of the axises are all in aspect with each other..
AC ruler with DC ruler and MC ruler with IC ruler..
Does this mean that it's a very public relationship?
I wonder this because in synastry my Moon is also conjunct his MC and his Sun is conjunct my MC.
There is something 'obvious' about these angularity, but I can't give it a name.

http://skywriter.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/the-midheaven-in-synastry—meaningful-career-connections/

This is kind of interesting in terms of MC connections.