More info about Sun (9) trine AC Leo - people

fullmoonlibra

How significant is it to have Sun, natural ruler of Leo, in house of joy (9th) in harmonious aspect to Leo AC?

Does it bring more 'Leoness' to the Sun/Ascendant?

Are these public figures?

Are Leo Ascendants famous in the house where their Sun is placed?
What's that for a ninth house Sun/NN?

The natural house of Leo (5) has Sagittarius on the cusp, with Mars/Neptune in it.
And Jupiter is in Pisces seventh house..

Marriage with famous foreigner is the only onrealistic link I could make.
Are there any other links you can see and I don't?

kimbermoon

[FONT=Andalus, serif]Consider also the aspects of both energies, as well as what house the Sun rules in the chart...these may well alter the full expression of Leo. Yes, Leo likes to be admired and respected [in the royal way]; yes the house placement shows where your creative force can shine [ or be deflected by negative aspects]; this fiery energy is oriented towards drama and theatrics [creativity]; the 9th relates to travel and cultural affairs, higher consciousness and spirituality; foreign interactions; all of these I have experienced through my 9th H, but alas my Sun is in 8th. For a time in my life, I dreamed about being an airline stewardess, with Leo at my MC.[/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]working with children would also be denoted by Mars/Neptune/5th; Jupiter in Pisces is about service through healing and spiritual connections: anything about your 12th H to consider?:smile:[/FONT]

fullmoonlibra

Too complicated :andy: now even 12th house is involved?
Sun rules first house, because its Leo? Or do I have to look at the sun SIGN?
Which is Taurus, in tenth house, with Venus Taurus (heared lots of it, but can't still manage to understand its meaning, since I'm not working yet) But yes, my first student job was at the movie theatre, I was hostess, and second student job was in an amusementpark as operator of the machines. These were not 'real' jobs.
My real job, was previous summer as airline stewardess, but I abrumptly quitted it due to relationship troubles.
And now I'm searching for a job for about 6 months (Saturn transit opp MC), still can't find one.
I'm going to move abroad within a month, and I hope I find something interesting when I'm there.

I know that AC is sometimes related to the job we do, because our job is a part of our identitiy and how we relate to the outer world too, even if cusp is something different.

I posted my chart for better view to my Sun and ASC.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 25

kimbermoon

[FONT=Andalus, serif]thanks for posting your chart:[/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]the Sun as ruler of the ASC [persona] in the chart...yes your personality is ruled by Leo, yet the warmth and sincerity of that energy may be moderated by the afflictions with both Mars and Venus in your chart; that will affect the way others see you on the personal/social level, and as you admit, has already caused you to quit a viable job over relationship issues. These issues need to be modified, since, the afflicted Leo, as you know, will roar when it feels insulted, ignored, disrespected etc...Leo's can come across as being very demanding, prideful, self-righteous, arrogant or boastful which can be a turn-off to others. With your Sun in Taurus, this is quite contradictory to the way you present yourself in public, especially when the Sun itself is afflicted. The ASC is the personality that we project outwards, and is often very different from the 'true' self. So you have to look at the interplay between the differing energies. Others may see something other than the image that you feel you have created through your personal experiences. OF course this can be a big handicap, in terms of your social and working lives in rather large ways. The disconnection between your Mars and Venus shows that part of your internal relationship chemistry, and orientation, are not well balanced. When these two are at odds, something has to change.[/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]Your Venus in the 10th will not be reflected positively in terms of your career aims or goals, until you resolve that inner contradiction within yourself. As mentioned the 9th H has many meanings. Since it is ruled by Aries, this denotes a lot of action and stimulation to these matters in your life.[/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]I asked about the 12th H only in terms of your proclivity towards being of service to others in your life, because of the influences of your Jupiter in Pisces [being connected to the 12th]...it would appear that such an urge to serve and heal others is not yet of overall importance for you. Since Virgo rules your 2nd H however, you are apt to ultimately find that your true employment will evolve to such avenues for the purposes of earning a living. At least that is the advisement which is also tied in with your Jupiter/Pluto agendas. Interesting that I mentioned airline stewardess, as an opportunity [9th H energies] that went sour, which is very much about public service. Yet your 'relational' problems stopped that particular ambition, which is something worth studying in detail to discover the why of how you reacted, then and caused you to take such action. Venus in Taurus is about building security and stability for the self, but that can be taken to extremes. All in all we see a theme relating to pitting the needs of the Self over the desire to serve Others: it is about making that differentiation between selfishness and 'selflessness' , tied in with your Pisces energies.:smile:[/FONT]

fullmoonlibra

There are times that I appear cold an arrogant and people tell to me after they first talked to me 'actually you are very kind, sweet and warm'.
And there are other times when I appear confident, proud, social, and I can take the crowd with me when I first meet people and talk about a subject they are all interested in.. But after a while, my character fades away and I'm just one of them (the real leo's or aries people usually take over).
But I believe I keep the good first impression.

It depends on in which social circle I am.
But if I want attention, I always get it. And yes, I love it! That's a reason why I want to become a public figure.
But I'm not popular at all actually.

Aries on the 9th H cusp, is it also about bad luck? I feel that I really have to put lots of energy in 9th H matters. Or is it a normal process of evolution, since Mars is my north node ruler?
Am I rather a lucky person (Jupiter Pisces) or an unlucky one (Aries 9th H)?

And what do you mean by the explanation about my earnings, with Virgo at the 2nd H cusp and Jupiter/Pluto?
Am I never going to earn 'big money'?

Last edited:

kimbermoon

[FONT=Andalus, serif]Aries/9th does not by itself denote bad luck, rather it shows the way you expand and grow...this would indicate that you are driven towards those 9th H house issues , but can sometimes act impulsively, due to the afflictions of Mars; you take action with ardency, individuality and speed. Mars does not rule the node, however it's aspects to the Sun and Jupiter enhances that drive to progress and to succeed. As ruler of the 9th, it carries that energetic impulse over to matters of love and romance [the 5th]; next you have to decipher the t-square aspect of Mars/Neptune square the Moon/Mercury opposition, and how that will affect matters of the heart, and creativity for you...[/FONT]

fullmoonlibra

My T square is inner stress about creative ambitions I guess.
Mars is also in small triangle to dominant Jupiter and dominant Pluto.
So my will is strong.

Aries on the 9th H cusp is about the urge to move abroad and to restart higher learning.