Will my ex contact me this week?

Hopes1

Hi all,

I casted a chart this morning for whether my ex will contact me this week (By Sept 13). The chart was casted today at 9.30.46 am (IST) in Bangalore, India. I would like to get your opinions on the chart. Thank you :smile:

Asc Venus is in 9th house. 7th house lord Mars is conjoined with Moon in its own house (Aries). Mars is aspecting Venus. Moon and Mars are in the star of Ketu (lord of 3rd house from Asc). Does this mean he is thinking to contact me?

But Mars is turning Retrograde next week so will that impact the result?

I would like to understand his position in the horary and if the answer is yes.

Please help

aquarius7000

Hi,

Astro.com gives you the possibility to pull the chart in the tropical version. Save it on your desktop after creating it and then attach it as a thumbnail to your next post.

Hopes1

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion. I have uploaded the file. Please tell me what you think.

Kalinka,

He relocated to my city in July and that was the last we spoke. Our conversation ended in a tiff and we haven't spoken since. The question popped up on my mind whether he will contact me this week and I was curious to check. Would like to hear your analysis on this because I might be biased.

Thank you :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 10.12.06 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 10.12.06 PM.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 25

aquarius7000

Hi,

I don't see much hope unfortunately. It seems with Moon and Mars on the Dsc. almost, you are 'seeking' him, but he seems to be moving away from you. Let bygones by bygones and move on.

Hopes1

Than you for your analysis. But In Vedic, it shows he (mars) is aspecting me (Venus). Moon and are Mars are in trinal to 3rd house (from ascendant) and Venus is in his communication house (3rd from 7th) - so it's mutual. So I thought it would show similar results in Western too:(

kalinka

Than you for your analysis. But In Vedic, it shows he (mars) is aspecting me (Venus). Moon and are Mars are in trinal to 3rd house (from ascendant) and Venus is in his communication house (3rd from 7th) - so it's mutual. So I thought it would show similar results in Western too:(

venus is in the 10th,not 9th house and in conjunction with rahu from the 9th. If there will be communication, then without satisfying outcome. aspect between Mars and Venus is separating, which was a square. Only chance is due to translation of light by the moon. However the conditions for a tol are weak.Moon is not strong enough. there could be contact again because of the moon/mars conjunction but probably you'll initiate it.
In the tropical chart his 3rd house ruler is moon in conjunction with Asc Mars. So also here, a contact is possible but I don't think for this week. And as aquarius mentioned, he's moving away from you. Venus is in cancer currently but it is close to leave the sign, where he has no interest left for you anymore.

Last edited: