Is my current dad my biological dad?

Adar

Hello, everybody, this is the first time I am doing this, but here goes: the time of the question is 3:15 PM and the question is: Is my current dad my biological dad? There is a few more days till the DNA results will be available but impatience is my middle name, so I am asking for help here. Thank you all in advance, all answers will be greatly appreciated.🙏 Here is my chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_xxx_xxx.57754.46113.jpg
    astro_2gw_xxx_xxx.57754.46113.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Januarystorm

i can be wrong buuuttt

if we take uranus as the ruler of aquarius instead of saturn then the answer is yes i think

there is an exact trine between the sun and uranus today, they are connected by the best aspect there can be = :happy:

JUPITERASC

i can be wrong buuuttt

if we take uranus as the ruler of aquarius instead of saturn then the answer is yes i think

there is an exact trine between the sun and uranus today, they are connected by the best aspect there can be = :happy:
we take Saturn as ruler as well :smile:

Adar

i can be wrong buuuttt

Januarystorm. Wow. Thank you. That would be the answer I sooo desire and so hope for. Thank you again. 💝