Why doesn't he want me?

attim

Really want to know why my ex isn't interested in reconciling

Did I do something wrong?

Chart shows I'm weak which I accept. Has he lost attraction to me? Confused why he doesn't even want to be friends... literally radio silence

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 20.09.30.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 20.09.30.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 43

Chrysalis

Mars having just left the mercury/Saturn midpoint just shows that he thinks you and him are incompatible, which is why he is being like he is. Also, Uranus opposes Mercury/MC midpoint, so he does find you quite irritating, which is making him even more distant and unresponsive

Going on this i assume youve been messaging him asking him questions and telling him how you feel etc. Maybe you should just leave him now and if there is any chance at all possible he could at some point reach out to you.

attim

Mars having just left the mercury/Saturn midpoint just shows that he thinks you and him are incompatible, which is why he is being like he is. Also, Uranus opposes Mercury/MC midpoint, so he does find you quite irritating, which is making him even more distant and unresponsive

Going on this i assume youve been messaging him asking him questions and telling him how you feel etc. Maybe you should just leave him now and if there is any chance at all possible he could at some point reach out to you.

Thank you so much for responding

I've given him space... haven't spoken to him in a while but feeling sad and confused that he doesn't want to reach out. Follows me on social media still though... could that be it? Maybe i should take a social media break then

Do you see him reaching out please?

Chrysalis

Thank you so much for responding

I've given him space... haven't spoken to him in a while but feeling sad and confused that he doesn't want to reach out. Follows me on social media still though... could that be it? Maybe i should take a social media break then

Do you see him reaching out please?

Well, there's something annoying him about you. So even though you're not msging him etc, and you know he's still following you on social media, if you are purposefully posting pics etc to grab his attention, then yes i'd stop that.

If you usually post pics etc or leave updates on your whereabouts of what you've been doing etc.....then stop all that from now.

You'll know by doing this if he still has something there for you. As if you still get nothing from him, you know its totally over. But if he does then reach out, (because he will now not know AT ALL what you've been up to if you stop posting)....then you know from this he is still secretly bothered.

Don't post anything on any social media from now and see what happens. And also still don't contact him.

I dont see him reaching out from this chart, but things could change.

attim

Well, there's something annoying him about you. So even though you're not msging him etc, and you know he's still following you on social media, if you are purposefully posting pics etc to grab his attention, then yes i'd stop that.

If you usually post pics etc or leave updates on your whereabouts of what you've been doing etc.....then stop all that from now.

You'll know by doing this if he still has something there for you. As if you still get nothing from him, you know its totally over. But if he does then reach out, (because he will now not know AT ALL what you've been up to if you stop posting)....then you know from this he is still secretly bothered.

Don't post anything on any social media from now and see what happens. And also still don't contact him.

I dont see him reaching out from this chart, but things could change.

Thank you so much

I'll follow your advice and see what happens

attim

Question Chrysalis...

If he’s annoyed at me or isn’t into me, why does he watch all my social media and still follow me? He could just unfollow and that be the end of it no?

Thanks

Chrysalis

Question Chrysalis...

If he’s annoyed at me or isn’t into me, why does he watch all my social media and still follow me? He could just unfollow and that be the end of it no?

Thanks

Because regardless of if he's ignoring you or not, he still likes to keep tabs on your life, to see if you've moved on from him and met someone else or just what you've been up to.

Thats why i said don't post anything for a while and see what happens, as i think he will reach out. If you post quite often and then suddenly stop, he will be quite shocked as to whats happened.

attim

Because regardless of if he's ignoring you or not, he still likes to keep tabs on your life, to see if you've moved on from him and met someone else or just what you've been up to.

Thats why i said don't post anything for a while and see what happens, as i think he will reach out. If you post quite often and then suddenly stop, he will be quite shocked as to whats happened.

Makes sense. Thank you!!

ElenaJ

In addition to all the very good advice that Chrysalis gave you,
Mercury, ruler of the 7th, separates from a sextile with Venus and approaches a trine to Saturn, in his 5th and ruling his 5th.
Is he seeing anyone else that you know of?
Or is he in a phase that he wants to play around for a while?
Moon on Neptune on the ascendent gives the idea of some type of deception, illusion, that you are under.

attim

In addition to all the very good advice that Chrysalis gave you,
Mercury, ruler of the 7th, separates from a sextile with Venus and approaches a trine to Saturn, in his 5th and ruling his 5th.
Is he seeing anyone else that you know of?
Or is he in a phase that he wants to play around for a while?
Moon on Neptune on the ascendent gives the idea of some type of deception, illusion, that you are under.

Thank you ElenaJ

I did wonder if he might be seeing someone else but I have no idea who... it wouldn’t surprise me if he wanted to just mess around though

Do you have any insights on why he doesn’t like me please?