Trump Supporters Peacefully Demonstrate at the U.S. Capitol

JUPITERASC

REGARDLESS OF ELECTION OUTCOME

this has to do with the ELECTION PROCESS
and the VALIDITY OF THE ELECTION
AND THE POWER OF THE LEGISLATURE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZudf0juj3s

Az. State Senator Sonny Borrelli gives an update
on the Arizona Legislature's quest to audit the vote.
Court hearing next Wednesday morning Jan 20th :smile:
with the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors.

The Legislature is now prepared to enforce the subpoenas
and
confiscate the voting machines and ballots for the forensic audit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_wAtwiCzVM

Az, State Senator Sonny Borrelli
- The Lawsuit resolution is coming next Wednesday - Jan. 20.

Blackbery, I don't know if you have considered the racism angle of your posts, in your wanting to disenfranchise Biden voters, but you might want to do that. Something like 90% of African American voters voted for Biden.
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/how-...americans-saved-biden-and-american-democracy/

"Black Americans represented over 50% of all Democratic voters in Georgia (33% of state population is Black), 20% of all Democratic voters in Michigan (14% of state population is Black), and 21% of all Democratic voters in Pennsylvania (12% of state population)." In the northern states they are particularly concentrated in urban and suburban areas.Basically Biden brought out the African American vote.Biden won the majority of Latino voters, excepting Trump's slight Latino majority Florida due to the state's large population of conservative Cuban-Americans. About 2/3 of Arizona Latinos, a state where they are numerous, voted for Biden.So just whose votes are you trying to toss out?
Note that some states that voted for Trump had the same procedures as some states that voted for Biden.You know the expression, "grasping at straws."

waybread

Chia, hold on to your fantasies if they sustain you. They won't last. Fantasies never do.

This is a thread about American politics, not about your insults or my willingness to humor you.

US politics will move on. If you've studied American history, you know about the aftermath of the McCarthy era, the end of Jim Crow laws, and the demise of the Ku Klux Klan. Conspiracy theories and voter suppression have flourished in America's past, but eventually they fade into the history books.

Now even Republican legislators who enabled Donald Trump's excesses during his term are calling for unity and coming-together. They know this won't happen if they keep Trumpian conspiracy theories on life support.

You do not actually have "skin in the game" so it is difficult to fathom why you are so engaged in your conspiratorialist hobby.

blackbery

The server took down the entire DECLASS docs!!!! Unbelievable. But then again, they don't want anyone to easily access the docs.....Q followers had set up the site so anyone could look at whatever doc they looked in the various category. 'THEY' don't want the public to view any of these docs as they prove the deep state's corruption. 'THEY' don't want 'names' to be released.:innocent:

Censorship at maximum level now. Can you imagine they have the power to BAN POTUS!!!! Almost every country in the world has spoken out against it. Parler no longer has access to a server. We are living in dark times of tyranny...much akin to nazi Germany.

btw, you mentioned earlier in the thread about MSM & CIA & I was going to look at that DECLAS doc next. Q had mentioned 'Mockingbird'.

The reason I mention it is let you know that it's useless arguing with those that are still claiming 'no election fraud', 'no antifa at the capitol, etc etc because they are deeply brainwashed. They refuse to look at factual evidence, they attack the messenger................but they are not to blame.
The CIA increased the using of MSM since JFK's assassination to 'spoon feed' to the public whatever they wanted the story to be.
Reality is too difficult for these 'consumers' to accept, the longer they have been reading & watching MSM, the more they are brainwashed.
They need DEEP deprogramming. That's why they get so angry & lash out & attack those who speak the Truth.:sad::sad::sad:

Then there are the 'implants' who post outright lies & propaganda & this too has been going on for decades.

I know you know this as you posted about MKUltra but others on the forum might not know about CIA mind control.

Best to leave them in their own 'narrative' which the CIA has 'fed' into their minds because they will only get more defensive & more belligerent as their 'truth' crumbles in the light of day! It's absolutely pointless trying to reason with them & best to ignore them. They even use the same code words claiming everything is a 'conspiracy theory'.:wink::crying::wink:

These same people still believe Lee Harvey Oswald was responsible for JFK's murder!

The CIA and the media

Worldwide Propaganda Network Built by the C.I.A.

Confession from the profession: ‘Presstitutes’ in the service of the CIA

It is well documented that the CIA uses the media to spread disinformation. After 1945, the agency, in what is known as “Operation Mockingbird,” recruited journalists in major U.S. media to promote its Cold War anti-Communist perspective.

btw. As you well know, Q = Military Intelligence.....the followers will once again start compiling a list of the DECLASS docs as their job is to spread Truth to the public. Then you can look at the Epstein Logs once they release them.:happy:
I do try to check daily the Q board.

https://www.peoplesworld.org/articl...ssion-presstitutes-in-the-service-of-the-cia/

Out of curiosity, I noticed that they have the Epstein flight logs in that link, but they only go up to 2005/2006. Have they or are they going to release the rest of his flight logs to 2019?

Last edited:

blackbery

Yep, it will be beyond joyous to see the 'swamp drained' right before our eyes.

One Q Patriot calls it the most transformative time of our lives.

I post his video here, he has only been up one week. He expects he'll be taken down soon but his videos are a good insight as to what will happen in the next few days & weeks.

He is deeply religious but he has a lot of military knowledge, not sure if he served or not.

https://youtu.be/aaOxyPpyTAE

We are witnessing Freedom v Slavery, Good v Evil

Storm Dispatch

https://youtu.be/7Ndi_37jF4o

I personally can't wait! Apparently Trump is going to use the emergency broadcast system to address everyone very soon. I wonder if this is definitely going to happen?

waybread

Waybread, they're your insults, not mine. And I honestly don't think you actually know American history. At least I wouldn't take any history lessons from you tbh.

You just insulted me, chia.:rightful:

Well, how's this for an insult? You are obviously trying to gaslight me.

The US is a super power. If it goes down, so does the rest of the world, so yes I have a lot of skin in the game as well as every person on earth. I don't get what there isn't to understand about this fact, honestly. Remember when the US had the subprime mortgage crisis in 2008/2009 and it, you know, actually affected the rest of the world? Sorry you didn't live in another country to know that, but we were hit by it too.

Talk of the US "going down" is one big platitude. I was living in Canada in 2008/9, so yes, chiamaria, I got it. Economically Canada is the tail on the US kite. Fortunately Canada is a better-run country than many. These days it's better run than the United States.

If you're interested in economics, however, it may interest you to study the impact of Trump's mishandling of the corona virus on the US economy; the minimal temporary effect of his tax cut on working people (vs. the wealthy,) and statements by the National Manufacturers Association, the US Chamber of Congress, and in a letter signed by about 150 CEOs decrying Trump's irrational efforts to cling to power.

Fox News and Newsmax recently had to air a public retraction of their false claims against Smartmatic, a voting systems company.

Although big corporations are suspect by both the far right and liberal progressive left, they know massive fraud when they see it. And it's not Biden, it's Trump.

You won't learn enough about US history and the Constitution from me for it to make a difference, chiamaria, but if you're going to pontificate on the 2020 US election, it might dampen your conspiracy theories if you learned the basics from a reputable source.

JUPITERASC

DNI Ratcliffe Issues Report On 2020 Election :smile:

Gives Trump Power To Act Under 2018 Executive Order
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTVEqjktsZk

Yep, it will be beyond joyous to see the 'swamp drained' right before our eyes.

One Q Patriot calls it the most transformative time of our lives.

I post his video here, he has only been up one week. He expects he'll be taken down soon but his videos are a good insight as to what will happen in the next few days & weeks.

He is deeply religious but he has a lot of military knowledge, not sure if he served or not.

https://youtu.be/aaOxyPpyTAE

We are witnessing Freedom v Slavery, Good v Evil

Storm Dispatch

https://youtu.be/7Ndi_37jF4o

leomoon

Alex Miller is the Asteroid king in the U.S. - and if not the King of the Asteroid astrologers, one of the very top ones.

Here is his latest article on Trump (Troemper) in which he introduces us to RIP (as in Rest in Peace) :lol:

Astro.com has over 200,000 asteroids in their list now you can put on the chart and see for yourself.
Troemper is #28130 and RIP is #7711

RIP is currently 05Pisces square to DJT's Troemper & BML in 4th hs. Sagittarius. ....bye, bye! :happy:

https://alexasteroidastrology.com/astrology-of-donald-j-trump-last-days-in-office/

blackbery

In their upside-down world, the bully/oppressor is always the victim!

Funny how that works out for them........'Rules for Thee but not for me'.

Best to ignore, ignore, ignore all their anger will only get worse.

Some very interesting tweets by Mike Pompeo this AM. Like this one.

Secretary Pompeo
@SecPompeo

US government account
“And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32. Thank you to those I can name here and the countless others still crushing evil in the dark: Gina H., Andy K., Didi R., Deb W., Chris M., Andy M., Meroe P., Rob K., Mike C., Dawn M., Jaime C.

President Trump releases the names of about 100 pardoned today.

I REALLY hope Assange & Snowden are on the list....WOW, what a wealth of secrets they could testify to. Assange has not been convicted of anything, hasn't had a trial yet he's in prison awaiting trial.........Pray he can be released & return to his family before the DS 'suicide' him like with Epstein.

The CIA 'vault' docs are back on-line & we are trying to go through them tto see if the Epstein Logs are there.....I'll post when it's done.

Mercury Retro coming up soon.

Just saying!:lol::lol::lol:

Grab the popcorn if you haven't already.

No one is gaslighting you here, and no one has untoward intent aimed at you either. Funny thing, though, when reading your responses to blackbery, I got the distinct impression that that's what you were doing, but I chose to bite my tongue then.

Yes I did insult, I'm not saying I don't. My whole point was that you're the one who accused us first of resorting to schoolyard insults as if you hurl none yourself. So, to show your hypocrisy, I merely listed all yours just in this thread alone, and you agreed that that's what they are. That is all. I'm not going any further with this. We've gone back and forth with this too much.

Then you should already know that when the US goes down, so does the whole world, so it's bizarre to not see how I have skin in the game, knowing yourself how influential the US is.

JUPITERASC

As we get closer and closer to January 20th

everyone is getting more and more nervous.:smile:

Apparently, some very interesting things have happened
in the past few days. The most noteworthy news is
that MyPilliow CEO Mike Lindell met with President Trump
with some mysterious notes. So what does it mean?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXL3tLMVqGA&list=PL4HtakqtWMdycdh8CAC80ztlgv19rejwS

Some very interesting tweets by Mike Pompeo this AM. Like this one.

Secretary Pompeo
@SecPompeo

US government account
“And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32. Thank you to those I can name here and the countless others still crushing evil in the dark: Gina H., Andy K., Didi R., Deb W., Chris M., Andy M., Meroe P., Rob K., Mike C., Dawn M., Jaime C.

President Trump releases the names of about 100 pardoned today.

I REALLY hope Assange & Snowden are on the list....WOW, what a wealth of secrets they could testify to. Assange has not been convicted of anything, hasn't had a trial yet he's in prison awaiting trial.........Pray he can be released & return to his family before the DS 'suicide' him like with Epstein.

The CIA 'vault' docs are back on-line & we are trying to go through them tto see if the Epstein Logs are there.....I'll post when it's done.

Mercury Retro coming up soon.

Just saying!:lol::lol::lol:

Grab the popcorn if you haven't already.

blackbery

Wow!!! Wonder what that could be about.:andy:

LOVE Mike Lindell, a true PATRIOT.

Someone made a joke the other day that he can supply the prisoners heading off to GITMO their own pillow cases. 100% Giza Cotton to help them breathe more easily when it's placed over the traitor's heads. :lol::lol::lol:

As we get closer and closer to January 20th

everyone is getting more and more nervous.:smile:

Apparently, some very interesting things have happened
in the past few days. The most noteworthy news is
that MyPilliow CEO Mike Lindell met with President Trump
with some mysterious notes. So what does it mean?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXL3tLMVqGA&list=PL4HtakqtWMdycdh8CAC80ztlgv19rejwS

waybread

Chia, I think it's good that you find the US so important.

But clinging to conspiracies theories is not the way to become more knowledgeable about it. Have you ever even lived in the United States?

Something like 90 US judges examined roughly 50 court challenges to the election, and all of them were dismissed, mostly due to lack of real evidence. Allegations, no matter how sincere, are not evidence. Battleground states that voted for Biden ran special audits or recounts and found no evidence of fraud. Donald Trump appointed a number of these judges, notably on the SCOTUS.

There is no evidence to support the claims of QAnon. I mean, do rational people truly believe that a former Secretary of State ran a Satanic pedophile ring out of the basement of a pizzaria? For educated people to believe this stuff is beyond grotesque.

There is no Deep State. This is a hoax perpetrated by Steve Bannon. Go on any US government agency's website, and it will list the various administrators running the different operations. I suspect the entire directory of federal employees, minus the intelligence operatives, is a matter of public record, due to the Freedom of Information Act.

Frankly I think Donald Trump himself is responsible for 95% of the belief that the 2020 election was stolen from him. It wasn't, but his fan base seemingly never figured out that he is enormously untruthful. (He's been fact-checked a lot.)

Anyone looking at pre-election polls and Trump's consistently low approval ratings from reputable polling companies would know that Trump would not win the election by a landslide, as he claimed. Somehow people who weren't thinking straight assumed that attendance at pep rallies equated to a majority at the ballot box.

What Biden voters wanted was not a cult of personality. It was allegiance to the laws and Constitution of the United States. And fewer antics in the White House.

Where the US also traditionally led the world, beyond economics, was in its commitment to democracy. This commitment often flagged and was often tarnished, but it remained the ideal.

Democracy means that people you don't like get to vote. Democracy means that voters you dislike may prevail, and their candidate might win the election. Democracy means the peaceful transfer of power.

david starling

Those labeling themselves "Independents", meaning no set Party affiliation, now outnumber registered Republicans. They split about 50/50 between voting for Biden or Trump.

There are about 11 million more registered Democrats than Republicans. In this Election, 7 million more registered Democrats voted than registered Republicans.

That accounts for why Biden got more than 7 million Popular-votes than Trump.

david starling

In 2016, many registered Democrats weren't enthusiastic about Hillary, and were convinced by the media that Trump had absolutely no chance of winning the Election.

In that Election, only about 3 million more registered Democrats than Republicans bothered to vote, which accounts for why Hillary won the Popular-vote over Trump by only 3 million.

It's not rocket science. It's plain and simple logic!.

Last edited:

david starling

In the past, several Republican Presidential candidates have been able to appeal to enough Democrats to win a majority of Popular-votes.

Trump just wasn't one of them.

david starling

There's nothing wrong with peaceful demonstrations complaining about the results of an Election.

But, getting violent about it, and blaming the overall Election process itself, is unacceptable.

No widespread, conspiratorial, systematic Election-fraud is necessary to explain the outcome of the 2020 Election.

Last edited:

david starling

Chiamaria, what causes you to believe that the Democrats will crash the economy?

Republican Herbert Hoover's administration was in power at the start of the Great Depression. And the more recent "Great Recession" which started in 2007 was a result of 8 years of Republican George Bush Jr.'s administration.

Last edited:

david starling

Simple, the states with democratic governors during the lockdown fared worse than those with republican governors. Businesses were decimated. That's already a harbinger of what to expect if Joe Biden, oops, Kamala Harris, were to become president.

I think George W Bush was a dips***. One of the most evil people on Earth to this day and I don't like him. However, I don't care who the great recession was started by as that wasn't even my point to begin with. What I was demonstrating is that, when the US suffers, so does the whole world because that's how powerful it is, both fortunately and unfortunately.

That's why when people say "Why do you care so much about the US elections? You don't even live here", it boggles me, because they're treating the US like it's just any other country in terms of its power. It's naive. The US dollar is the primary reserve currency that all other currencies get compared to in the stock exchange. That in itself shows how much the world is in a way anchored by the US.

The Inauguration ceremony is already under way. Biden and Harris will be sworn in an hour and a half from now.

Do you think Trump handled the contagion properly?