Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Modern Astrology

Modern Astrology For discussions on Modern Astrology only. (Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists. Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto, and non-Ptolemaic aspects. The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.)

Unread 11-21-2020, 11:57 AM

Chiron in the 12th house.

The 12th house shows the events that happened when the native was in his or her mother's womb. It shows what happened to the mother when she was pregnant with the native.

I want to ask the people born with Chiron in the 12th house what happened to their mother when she was pregnant with them.

Unread 12-28-2020, 07:10 PM

Re: Chiron in the 12th house.

I have Chiron in my 12th house (Placidus - I presume we're talking Placidus here), and my 12th is a very long house (not sure if it's the right expression), ranging almost through two signs and Chiron is sort of in the middle of it.

I was born later than my due date, I think about 2 weeks later, contractions were induced, but I was born with umbilica cord wrapped twice around my neck, and I guess that's about it.

I just spoke with my mother and she said she had no problems during the pregnancy, no nausea, nothing, aside from me and later my sibling too coming out late with no natural contractions. I was an unplanned child, and it is possible that my mother and father fought a bit during her pregnancy. They later got divorced.

Tags
12th, chiron, house