will i get my february salary from them?

tikana

Starlink

again .. we are going back to the same judgement.. she will get something but not everything

she does not work for them anymore they outta be open enemy 7 and 8th houses

there are no aspects without intereference

Tik

Neptune Rising

Star thanks for researching this,

Well having another look, it would make sense also Mars being the money from the job, and also it is sitting with them in their house. Could that be why Jupiter exhalts Mars, and Mars exhalts Jupiter? Jupiter is slowing down..

My question now is what is a stronger aspect, square or opposition, or conjunction.

As AG put, Mercury squares Mars, they are the obstacle to getting my wages, then they get burned up by the Sun, and Mars opposes Jupiter. And the Sun first squares Jupiter, maybe that is their lawyer going to write me a nice letter. He sits in their 9th house. He thinks a lot of himself being exhalted! I could be wrong though. Sun is in Jupiter's triplicty so that doesnt make sense him being their lawyer.

Popping out now, back later!
NR

archergirl

Hi Star,

We *did* look at both significators: that of the 8th and that of the 11th. In this context the 8th is a logical usage because they are not her employers now: they are NR's open enemy and she wants 'their' money. But the 11th works just as well: see where the 11th significator is? In the house of the enemy! So it all works out just the same.

NR will have some trouble with the money part, methinks, although she may do much better on the principle of it all. Saturn, ruler of NR's money (and according to Deb Houlding, the 2nd rules wages, not the 11th, although I have some misgivings about this) is retrograde and makes no aspects; and where is Saturn? In the house of the enemy's money!

Oh, horary is so, so elegant. I do love it.

We shall have to wait and see, and cheer for NR!

AG:)

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi Charm

Its come to this because they have a dodgy contract, its very loose, and its a very long story how it got to this point. Unfortunately its not as straight forward as proving they owe me the money. They are claiming gross misconduct, not violence but asking me to leave the premisis. They had planned this and were going to use this reason to refuse to pay me, they told me so. And there are no witnesses to this, its a small firm and just me and the two of them siblings in the office that day.

NR

tikana

NR

take that resignation letter with you

it has a date right?

it was like a less a month they fired you?

they asked you to stay then they fired you so they will not have to pay

you need to emphase on that

Tik

Neptune Rising

Thanks AG, yes I felt pretty :mad: **** for a while. I'm lucky to have found some really nice, healing people to work for now that restored my faith. They give their staff chocolates and toys on special occasions, and massages! Its such a nice change.

Tik thanks I've got every single letter to take if we do end up in a court house. I gues its hard for me to be objective in this, but to an outsider it might look bad for them, I resigned, the senior boss asked me in private to stay, then he goes on holiday and the two siblings fired me. Uckk.

Anyways at least I'm not taking this lying down! I do wonder though, if people do have no morals, then they may never get the point I'm trying to make! I'm still gonna try though.

All the best,
NR

Neptune Rising

Thanks Charm, sorry to hear about your tough times at work also (twice!)! I do hope they didn't get one over on you! I learned alot about power games working there, I started off really weak but as time went on I regained my own personal power. The stronger I got, the more annoyed with me they got. They were looking for ways to sack me, so I just made my work impeccable. I'm now writing a blog or website to help others, about how people can gain their own personal power.

A lot of people suggested the same thing about the parent, but he is defending his sons. He's already written me an amazing letter that I actually found quite amusing. After all this though, I still don't hold him in disregard. Just the sons and the appauling behaviour.

Thanks for your well wishes
NR

Neptune Rising

Hi all

Thanks to everyone for your help with this chart and this drama.

Well I got the cheque through today, 7th June, smaller than the salary but it pays the rent. There has been so much emotion attached to this for me, I feel :( , tt feels like an opposition aspect, you get the result but its hardly worth the effort. And I feel sorry for them if they wanted to hold onto their money so much, but grateful to have the money and that its all over now. It wasn't a proper way to treat their staff the way they did but I bet they think they were completely correct. Ah well, makes me determined to work for myself now.

All the best
NR

tikana

Congrads

listen ... look at this way

YOU FOUGHT THEM and you partially won.. and you were thinking of not fighting for the money if you remember so cheer up

better days ahead!

T

Neptune Rising

Thanks Tik, your a darl!! :)

Lol, I feel bad because they probably feel bad. I actually liked one of them, the one that was away when all this happened. Its my Pisces Moon trine Saturn saying I should have let them win if it made them feel better. But then there was the principal of how to treat staff.

Ha! Well I'll put the money to good use, to train myself more in yoga teaching.

NR

Neptune Rising

Thanks Tik, thanks Jupiter!!

Yeah! They won't be so quick to give the old funny look when the next person says, "what is your date of birth"! :p

NR