Heart Break - Help Adoption

EVEMER

I need your help and compassion! On Saturday 2/7/15 my Husband of 23yrs and I went to our 1st open adoption Domestic seminar. We are Latino (Mexican) and aware not many children are put up for adoption. I do not know what would be our luck for a Latino/Caucasian or Latino infant? please advise Maybe International China or Mexico? We would love a newborn! (Marriage date 9/14/91 @1pm Maywood, California.)
I've attached husband & my natal chart.
evelia natal chart.jpg

Aurelio natal chart.jpg

EVEMER

My husband has Neptune & Moon in his 11th house of his Natal Chart. Does this equals to adoption? All my life I figure I would get pregnant when older due to having Saturn & Ceres in my 5th house of my natal chart. :sad:
progress.gif

EVEMER

On September 24, 2015 my husband and I started the process for International adoption. I did say I would love two sisters, hoping it would take place in one trip to China. would it show in our natal chart?

SkuttleStar

Hi Eve,

Unfortunately Adoption and Astrology is well beyond the depth of many astrologers. The best of us have studied biological children/parent horoscope but not adoption.

So first of all as a fellow Californian, I am not totally ignorant to the heart break parents similar to you face in adoption. It's not that there aren't a lot of kids out there- but it's because of our international laws- and also it should be noted that hopefully parents of adoptable children are frequently bribed, lied to, or scammed. It is out of loving kindness in my heart that I strongly suggest you keep an eye out for scammers.

As I also hope to adopt and I live in California- fostering a child and then adopting it is MUCH MUCH easier than adoption alone. It does leave me without a baby, but you can foster some very young children. It could be very worth looking into should the international route end in confusion, heart-break, or expense.

I wish you guys the very best, keep your spirits up but don't look over red-flags.

EVEMER

Thank you so much for your reply SkuttleStar,

We have started the International adoption process. I shall be receiving our home study On Tuesday. It's been grueling, but we can not wait.:love: