Favorites/Least favorite signs

Saturnian

Since I haven't answered this...

Aquarius-Without even knowing their sign I just like them.Just like that.So far I haven't met an Aquarius that gets on my nerves,but there's always a first time.
Taurus-Have many around them and they are good people most of the times.If it weren't for trying to be so serious all the time that would be even better(and to think that it's a Capricorn saying this...)
Aries-The few I know are pretty nice.And they are a bit like babies,have some kind of innocence in them,haha.But when they are impatient it's like hell.They usually make a very good combination with some Pisces in them.
I think I will put in this list Leos too,although I am not quite sure...I have mixed views,they can be just so adorable yet the lack of the ability to value what they have already doesn't leave me with a good impression...but they are easy to love and easy to hurt,they are different than Aries despite both being a child at heart.I decided...I love them in the end.

Dislikes:
Capricorn-yeah!My own sign.I don't like it.They seem good at first but then they are kinda ugh.I can understand their needs just fine but they can't understand me.Usually works well in the moon,makes for nice people although hard to open up.
Scorpio-To even think that I am not fond of my moon sign too...I've already said it,they act fake.They have a mask most of the time and I don't like how they try to sneak.Sure I am not an open book from the first time you talk to me,but I don't try to show you something opposite of what I truly am.

Last edited:

aystro

Most favourite :

(not in order )

scorpio = they are sweet, warm, thoughtful, and everything but normal :)

pisces = so supportive, loving, unselfish, could talk to the whole day and
not get bored.

Least favourite:

Capricorns : BORING, boring and did I mention extremely boring?
Nothing to talk about. Just business. Manipulative when they
want to use whatever you have that
they need.

Aries : not humans in my opinion.

Libras : They just MIRROR exactly what you do.... if I wanted to
be with my self alone I wouldnt have called you up.
Afraid of arguments.

Taurus: Just one thing. The females in particular. What are you going to do when you are
old and can't rely on your looks to get things?

Virgos : Most of the time they fake everything they say and show.
When are they true? And when do they lie?You dont know until you find out that they dont help you when you ask a supposed 'friend' for help. Nr1 Traitors as well. They do it diplomatic though. No drama here. You gotta :love: them.

Last edited:

Saturnian

^Above poster!God...I found it very funny,even my own sign.Or the Aries:not human.
Haha,you gave me a good laugh thanks(i am totally honest)

RockFish

Funny how some of the most hated here are my favorites.

Favorites:

Aries - They're upbeat, they have no idea of how to conceal what they think or feel, they will always find a reason to laugh even in the worst situations. Sometimes they lack tact, but it's a small price to pay for having a honest person beside me.

Scorpio - When they are closed to you, they are terrible and being around them is awkward. When they are open to you, you can't help but love them to death.

Sagittarius - Great sense of humor. No-BS people. Affectionate, open, reliable. Never envious.

Least favorites:

Taurus - Too shallow.

Gemini - Self-absorbed, insensitive and eternally infantile.

Virgo - Can't be trusted with a secret, although they put on a great show of propriety and righteousness. When they are crazy, they are the craziest, uncontrollable people.

Capricorn (my sign) - Cap men are simply detestable. :biggrin: Women... well, I never got close to any of them, but they are pretty weird too, never seem real to me, always a wall between us.

queenfluff

Most favourite :

Virgos : Most of the time they fake everything they say and show.
When are they true? And when do they lie?You dont know until you find out that they dont help you when you ask a supposed 'friend' for help. Nr1 Traitors as well. They do it diplomatic though. No drama here. You gotta :love: them.

I think your opinion on Virgos is based on some bad experience. My friends say I am the most honest, dependable, true friend they have ever had - when you are moving and need help, I am the only one that shows up. The rest of the signs ditch you. I never lie and I am always there when my friends need me and that is the only friend they can say that about. You would be well-advised to get a good Virgo on your side - you don't know what you missing out on.

I think the rest of the world just can't handle the cold hard reality of truth that we Virgos might tell you. Sorry if we don't sugar coat it for you. Deal with it. :tongue:

queenfluff

Virgo - Can't be trusted with a secret, although they put on a great show of propriety and righteousness. When they are crazy, they are the craziest, uncontrollable people.

Again, you have met some bad Virgos. You got to find yourself a good one. I never tell a secret - I find that other signs tell my private stuff when I tell them not to tell anyone (Libra is a good example of a big mouth) A Virgo -uncontrollable? Are you sure this person was a Virgo? Virgos are mastery at controlling their feelings.

Seems to be Virgo bashing day on here. :(

aystro

I think your opinion on Virgos is based on some bad experience. My friends say I am the most honest, dependable, true friend they have ever had - when you are moving and need help, I am the only one that shows up. The rest of the signs ditch you. I never lie and I am always there when my friends need me and that is the only friend they can say that about. You would be well-advised to get a good Virgo on your side - you don't know what you missing out on.

I think the rest of the world just can't handle the cold hard reality of truth that we Virgos might tell you. Sorry if we don't sugar coat it for you. Deal with it. :tongue:

thats the thing, they dont tell you anything. You just need to FEEL the well, cold mannered body language. They are afraid to tell the truth because it will make them look bad ( capricorns are afraid of their rep loss as well but they are more direct about it ). They want to be liked, like Geminis, but geminis are transparent. You can see right through them. More natural.

Horus

Again, you have met some bad Virgos. You got to find yourself a good one. I never tell a secret - I find that other signs tell my private stuff when I tell them not to tell anyone (Libra is a good example of a big mouth) A Virgo -uncontrollable? Are you sure this person was a Virgo? Virgos are mastery at controlling their feelings.

Seems to be Virgo bashing day on here. :(

Well youre my favorite Virgo, queenfluff! :wink: 'Course, we haven't tried living together either! <gasp!> :lol:

Saturnian

Favorites:

Aries - They're upbeat, they have no idea of how to conceal what they think or feel, they will always find a reason to laugh even in the worst situations. Sometimes they lack tact, but it's a small price to pay for having a honest person beside me.

Scorpio - When they are closed to you, they are terrible and being around them is awkward. When they are open to you, you can't help but love them to death.

Sagittarius - Great sense of humor. No-BS people. Affectionate, open, reliable. Never envious.

Least favorites:

Taurus - Too shallow.

Capricorn (my sign) - Cap men are simply detestable. :biggrin: Women... well, I never got close to any of them, but they are pretty weird too, never seem real to me, always a wall between us.
About Capricorn women,you're true.I am one but I don't have any capricorn woman near me.They don't like me much.Neither do I.Capricorn men tend to be kinda liars and two-faced.

queenfluff

thats the thing, they dont tell you anything. You just need to FEEL the well, cold mannered body language. They are afraid to tell the truth because it will make them look bad ( capricorns are afraid of their rep loss as well but they are more direct about it ). They want to be liked, like Geminis, but geminis are transparent. You can see right through them. More natural.

You didn't read my post carefully. We Virgos tell it like it is = truth. I oten tell people too much too soon. How will them telling you the truth make them look bad?

Refain from using "they" - that is stereotyping a particular sign. Having a bad stereotyping of the sun signs based one bad experience will effect you negatively in the future.

RockFish

A Virgo -uncontrollable? Are you sure this person was a Virgo?

Well, it's not one person, it's 4 of them. Three are addicted, the fourth is a violent control freak.

And I had a best friend who was a virgo and turned out to be a traitor.

There's nothing to this, merely generalizations. I know good virgoes too, but my main experience with virgoes wasn't good.

Not even close to my bad experiences with Gemini, though. :annoyed:

queenfluff

Well youre my favorite Virgo, queenfluff! :wink: 'Course, we haven't tried living together either! <gasp!> :lol:

LOL! Thanks Horus! Yes, I will admit I can be often difficult to live with but I honestly just want things to be equal - everyone does their share. :) A Virgo who ends up doing all the work around the house can get disgruntled after a while. Even though we like to serve and help, we don't want to be taken for granted! :)

I really hate the Virgo stereotyping based on one bad person, you know. We Virgos have had too much of that in the past (even people who have never met a Virgo will stereotype them!). I am one giving, honest and dependable Virgo - I can't help it if other Virgos fall short! :biggrin:

queenfluff

Well, it's not one person, it's 4 of them. Three are addicted, the fourth is a violent control freak.

And I had a best friend who was a virgo and turned out to be a traitor.

There's nothing to this, merely generalizations. I know good virgoes too, but my main experience with virgoes wasn't good.

Not even close to my bad experiences with Gemini, though. :annoyed:

Aw, sorry you had some bad Virgos experiences. Maybe the addicted Virgos have alot of planet in the 12th house? I don't have any there. I actually have no addictions - weird. :) All depends on where your planets end up too, I guess. :) Look for some that have some planets in the House of friends!

I have to agree with you on the Geminis though - majority of my experiences with them (to date) have not been favorable. But I keep an open mind. I am sure I will meet some good ones. :)

Arijana

Favorites:

Least favorites:

Taurus - Too shallow.

I find Cappy men hot:devil:

Horus

All right my turn. All of the signs have value but my preferences are based on experiences with people who were either expressing the negative or positive traits of their sunsigns.

1) Sagittarius -we joke and laugh hard together and usually have many common interests. Great friends!

2) Leos -some of my best friends. If they run self-centeredness or arrogance, we clash, I call em' on their sht, but I love 'em nevertheless -especially their creativity.

3) Capricorns - I admire their organization, industry, and practicality. My father is a Cap who is highly-successful and a good leader. I wouldn't mind dating or even marrying one if she could help me straighten out a little bit! I'll do the dishes!

4) Taurus - hard-working, stable, mellow, artistic -that's refreshing and I find refuge in their calm.

5) Cancers - loyal, deep, nurturing -what's not to love about them?

6) Pisces -sensitive, psychic, intuitive, often spiritual and uplifiting -one of my best friends!

7) Scorpios -my sign so I know 'em well and like them, and I have not run into one that I didn't... yet...

8) Libra -my favorite air sign, love the harmony, beauty, balance and diplomacy of these friends.

Mixed or dislike:

1) Gemini - don't understand them, can't relate to them, theyre weird, and yet this is my 7th house cusp. :unsure:

2) Virgo - when they run perfectionism, hypercritical nitpicking and nagging, I can't stand them. My mother and two ex's. Love their intellects, health-conscious self-improvement though.

3) Aries - It's just a bundle of raw yang energy , but Van Gogh, one of my favorite painters was an Aries (Mars in Pisces) and I once had a good Aries friend but that ended rather badly. I don't like Venus in Aries at all -immature, impish, shallow, hurtful and trampling over feelings.

4) Aquarius - I can be distant friends with them, and I appreciate their humanitarian and freedom-loving sides, but their cool detachment and antipathy for intimacy is just... well square to what I'm into. And I've gotten into heated arguments over approch and perspective on a variety of matters. More of the square playing out undoubtedly.

Momma's Kumquat

seems the mercurian signs have had a good bashing on here! I have gemini sun and virgo moon so that doesn't bode well..

I think people tend not to trust mutable signs in general, which is understandable, maybe we don't want to be burdened by your problems anayway.

I've always found scorpios to be very funny and intelligent.
Saggitarians get on my nerves because they completley lack tact (although one of my best friends is one).
aquarian's tend to be the only sign that listen to my strange ideas apart from
libras who seem to see me as some kind of oracle.
Capricorn's I know all seem to know how to tell a good story.
Airians are fun and go along with my plans but their impatience and lack of scope annoys me.
taureans always beat around the bush and cannot stand a change of plans.
Pisces, I find very intellectual. we get on well, possibly because of my pisces ascendant.
Geminis I find can vary greatly depending on the rest of their birth charts so I can't really say if I like or dislike them.
Virgos, I understand their sense of logic (virgo moon myself).

Now, the two worst...
Leos, I almost always clash with. they always seem to want to pressure me into a way of being or doing something I don't want to. They don't seem to understand possible setbacks.
and cancers, the mood swings are vile and unnessacarry. unlike aires, they don't seem to apologise after they've completley exploded in fury and then collapsed into a pit of self pity. I do have a very loyal cancer friend and annoyingly, my venus is in 0 degree of cancer and so am INSTANTLY attracted to almost all cancers I meet, which as you can imagine is frustrating.

my ex was a cancer near the gemini cusp, with scorpio moon...
don't even ask.

queenfluff

I tend to have more of a disliking or liking of natal aspects;

like;
neptune conjunction ascendant

dislike;
mars conjunction or square jupiter

rockfish- not sure I agree on the thing about virgo's ,I only knew one that couldnt keep a secret and I had that down to his gemini moon rather than his virgo sun.

yah! I am neptune conjunct ascendant (scorpio). Good choice! :)

I am a Virgo Sun and I keep many secrets - you have to meet a Virgo with some Scorpio in there like me. :)

Baha

Sorry Fluff:

I've found Virgo's to be very difficult. I had a female Virgo business partner who was incredibly critical. She would come up with very biting comments in the middle of normal conversations. I never understood why she did this.

I dated a Virgo once.....no more after that. He stalked me. A friend of mine also dated a Virgo; he turned out to be a pathological liar.

I just haven't had very good experiences with them unfortunately.

The sign I get along with best is definitely Aquarius. Males or females, we just click very well.