Settlement Transits. Outcome Prediction? Test your Knowledge! Will Follow Up

nmarino13

Hello :)

So long story short, I am essentially legal going after my ex boss who tried to took advantage of me monetarily and owes me a bunch of money. (Neptune in the 7th house, go figure) I hired a lawyer actually on my birthday, August 1st. He has been basically dodging my lawyer. My lawyer is currently drafting a formal complaint to file with the county to go to court, but he is going to send it to my boss one last time and try to settle before it goes to court.

I have some interesting transits coming up that seem to suggest to me that this will settle in my favor before court. I read that these things are usually represented by the 6th, 7th, and 8th houses , as well as jupiter and venus.

My birthday is aug 1 1994 8:23 am, chicago, il.
I've linked my chart with transits also.

The transits that make me think this will settle are specifically:

the new moon in my sixth house conjunct transiting mercury and obviously the sun. I am a gemini MC. This new moon is trine my natal mars in the 10th house and also square my natal nodes.

my natal mars is directly opposite transiting jupiter as well.
Transiting mars is in aries in my 8th house.

and then today transiting venus just formed a sextile to my natal jupiter and transiting venus is also exactly opposite my POF in the 10th house.

also the reason i think that the 10th house is significant is because saturn falls in my 7th house.

I personally think this points to settling likely really soon. I will follow up with the results. Does anybody else have any predictions on the outcome?

Attachments

• transit_wheel.jpg
    transit_wheel.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Lin

Given your age and the fact that your boss (ex boss?) probably has more resources, money and influence than you do. So....he probably won't settle. The only way I would think this would not be true is if this guy has been brought to court other times with the same complaint.

I am giving this opinion with ONLY the info you have provided. Remember I have NO knowledge of the particulars.
Ihave to redo your chart in a form I can read. This one is not great.

Is there a proposed (approx) court date?
Are you male or female?
LIN

Last edited:

Lin

your natal chart with current transits:

Attachments

• astro_24gw_nmarino_2019222.78968.182021.jpg
    astro_24gw_nmarino_2019222.78968.182021.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 16

Lin

Most of the transits in this chart do not favor a direct money payment for whatever it is you feel is owed you.
That is now.
IF you get a court date I can put your the transits of THAT date on your chart and maybe it will be a bit better....but several planets are slow planets and those are important for this question And those are not really luckily placed for a court outcome.

There is a chance of a settlement offer. I don't know if it would be something you would accept.
It would help if I knew more details about this case. Because the issue involved is represented by this or that house in the chart. In this case it's vague and unspecified. So the outcome is a bit vague.

A good attorney might be able to get you a better settlement. You seem to have good representation but of course I don't know what you are up against.

In "settlements" most people feel it's "not enough" but the court option is very iffy usually unless, as I said, the other person has a very bad reputation and has had other cases of similar subject. On the other hand, if this guy has been down this road before he might have a great lawyer. If he has had this issue before, you need to see how those other cases ended. That may help you decide.

LIN

Last edited:

nmarino13

Most of the transits in this chart do not favor a direct money payment for whatever it is you feel is owed you.
That is now.
IF you get a court date I can put your the transits of THAT date on your chart and maybe it will be a bit better....but several planets are slow planets and those are important for this question And those are not really luckily placed for a court outcome.

There is a chance of a settlement offer. I don't know if it would be something you would accept.
It would help if I knew more details about this case. Because the issue involved is represented by this or that house in the chart. In this case it's vague and unspecified. So the outcome is a bit vague.

A good attorney might be able to get you a better settlement. You seem to have good representation but of course I don't know what you are up against.

In "settlements" most people feel it's "not enough" but the court option is very iffy usually unless, as I said, the other person has a very bad reputation and has had other cases of similar subject. On the other hand, if this guy has been down this road before he might have a great lawyer. If he has had this issue before, you need to see how those other cases ended. That may help you decide.

LIN

He is still ignoring my lawyer currently. He basically had me buy a really expensive car and said he would be paying the payment and move across country, had me working for him crazy hours, doing my work AND his work, and handling his personal affairs charging stuff for the company on my own cards, and then not paying me what he said he would be paying, the contract I originally signed was misleading, and was as an independent contractor, he told me there would be an additional contract when i moved out here, taking vacations and having me run two companies by myself, I was telling him I couldn't keep up with the workload, wasn't even working on the stuff I actually came out here to work on, he had been promising to hire someone else for a few months, never did, never reimbursed me for the stuff that I paid for of his, and then basically ghosted me 3 months in. I moved in may, we had a bad fallout in july, he has been dodging my lawyer since august. We should be filing with the court Monday, he had til the 18th to respond. I'm not sure if he has any prior charges. He was born August 21, 1979 Harvey, Illinois, 11:20 pm.
& I am female

Thanks for responding

What do you think you would look for and to which houses in this case? I would think the 7th?

Last edited:

Lin

Yes, the 7th house rules court cases. And I am thinking by the transits and the natal chart itself that court cases are not lucky for you. Especially now. THAT is why I suggested you and your lawyer should look for a settlement. Of course for that to happen you have to have a lawyer who is smart enough to get this guy in a position so that he has to respond. Which means your lawyer probably has to bring the case to court and eventually your boss will be subpoenaed and will have to show up in court and answer the charges.

When he realizes he can't evade any longer, he may then try to settle. And as I said, you need to figure out exactly how much money you are owed. Then add the lawyer's fee and that is the amount you should settle for. If you try to ask for too high an amount he could keep the case "in limbo" indefinitely. I have seen this happen and it's very exhausting and could take years.

Are you sure you have a good attorney?
LIN

nmarino13

Yes, I chose a lawyer with really good online reviews. We have been asking for a higher settlement, because we have been expecting him to counter...if he ever responds...LOL. but although he hasn't gotten much of a response, I am happy with the work he has done and formal document he organized to file that he first sent to my former employer and plans to file with the court.

Why do you say it's not good? because neptune? even though it is ruled by neptune, or because mercury retrograde? or maybe jupiter aspecting the 7th from the 4th? Do you think neptune plays out negatively even though it is the house ruler? I have been confused about that.

Lin

OK...well, first, Saturn in the 7th....which in itself is not terrible, but it Pisces it depends upon other indications. But alone, Saturn represent DELAYS.

There are conflicting energies. On the positive side is the Saturn trine to Jupiter ....but that might depend too much upon the judge who may or may not look favorably on your case....IF you get to court.

Mars (ruler of the 8th, where you actually GET the money) does widely sextile the Sun and very widely sexile Uranus. There's a nice trine between Mercury and Pluto which is probably the best aspect....but that doesn't necessarily have to do with a court ruling. It could refer to a settlement.

Now the negatives. Saturn Mars. Mars rules the 8th....where the money comes from....delays - maybe many.
Saturn inconjuncts the Sun. You are a Leo and are impatient and you feel the unfairness of this....the injustice of this ....greatly and your anger at this can make you very miserable. So that is part of why I hope you can reach a settlement.

Mars squares Venus. Whatever happens, short of a VERY sympathetic judge, you probably will be disappointed with the amount of money you get.
Jupiter and the Sun SQUARE each other. Again, that goes to the amount you get....
it's not lucky for your feeling you were being dealt with fairly.

Mars inconjuncts Neptune: remember, once again, Mars rules the 8th house of the "award" or the money awarded for the case. You will not be satisfied, even if the money covers what you actually spent.

Transit Jupiter is opposing your Mars and if the case is dealt with in the foreseeable future Jupiter will still be opposing Mars either on the direct or retrograde. (most likely...depending on the EXACT date.)

Transit Pluto is pretty much inconjunct Mars. Transit Uranus will probably oppose Jupiter - truthfully that could go either way.

Transit Saturn is also most likely to inconjunct Mars but again, there would have to be a specific court date as Saturn is moving...not fast, but the inconjunct has only a 3 degree orb....so it depends.
Oh...and transit Neptune in the 7th is also square Mars. That Mars is a sitting duck.

I see this as a frustrating case.

I will check out the other chart, but frankly, without a specific court date or some legal "respond by" date (submitted to the court and having been received back to your lawyer) I'm half guessing by the approx heavy planet positions.

Venus, ruler of the 2nd, is better aspected. THAT would be the place to look for the settlement.

Just curious: how on earth did you get his birth time??

LIN

Lin

Synastry with your ex boss:

Attachments

• astro_66gw_nmarino_nmarino_ex_boss.5793.354619.jpg
    astro_66gw_nmarino_nmarino_ex_boss.5793.354619.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 15

Lin

OK....maybe you can explain this: there is a LOT of deception inherent in this synastry.
Was this arrangement "off the books" or some other way that he can deny that he employed you?
Or...were you dating him secretly?
He seems like a very egotistical guy...charming and attractive. But he does have an Achilles heel. And that is his assumption that other people are not as smart as he is or will catch him in his deceptions. Neptune squares his Leo planets...which are considerable.

But if he charmed you and you did not check your contract and signed something you shouldn't have it will, again, be up to the judge to ascertain if you were maliciously duped or were you just careless.

Look at all that 12th house energy between your charts. A lot of deceit. Don't know where it comes from....but if you were naive and trusted him because of his personality and did not realize this was business and assumed his good will, then you will unfortunately have to pay for your naivete in some way. Maybe you'll get your money back but it will be a hard lesson if you are culpable in any way.

LIN

nmarino13

No, according to my lawyer he would actually likely get in more trouble with the actually court system based on that my contract was an independent contractor, when I should have been listed as employee, as I was taking direct like....orders from him, essentially. Apparently, some businesses do this to avoid paying certain taxes and giving benefits. In retrospect, I do wonder if maybe thought I would eventually get with him, but I was never at any point attracted to him in that way. Nothing ever happened romantically. I definitely trusted him though, as a friend and boss. I am learning, I'm actually naive af and I never really thought in a way where I am trying to take advantage of people, so I never really see it coming. There would be wayyyyyy too much evidence to deny that he ever employed me though.

Lin

OK...maybe you "should" have been listed as an employee but if your contract was as an independent contractor then that could be a problem
Anyway, I hope that you saved EVERY email, funds transfer, pay check, request that you buy things on your own credit cards?? I don't get THAT at all.....independent contractors don't use their own credit cards to buy things for their employers....
Often the employer will give a credit card to the employee (a business credit card, requesting the bank allow that person to use the card - but then all the receipts and records are sent to both the user and the owner of the business/card.)

If you have all the records of every transaction and request from him as you mentioned in your original post, then you have grounds for a court case. AND I didn't SAY that you wouldn't or couldn't win..................did NOT say that.......I said he could find ways of dragging this issue out for a VERY long time.....and your life cannot go forward while this is happening....AND your attorney bills will keep mounting.
So then you also have to sue for costs.

IF you ever get him in front of a judge he will probably trip himself up with his mouth...but WHEN ......that is the questions. As it is, how long has it been since your lawyer first contacted him? In fact, I would like that date....the date of the first notice your attorney gave him about this issue.

I am interested in the circumstances about the car. He "had you buy" - how did he do this? did he email you? Is there paperwork stating he would pay for it? I can't think of any circumstances that would make me buy a car in my own name with my own money if I couldn't afford to pay for it; and I would be so suspicious of any employee who would even SUGGEST such a thing. It's SO unprofessional. It's almost as though you were hypnotized while this was going on.

LIN

Last edited:

nmarino13

My lawyer first contacted him on August 19th. I have tons of proof. The car was being rented out through an app called turo under his profile for and I ran his other cars on there also. So, it made sense to me at the time. He just never paid me for it. He owes me a lot of money from that as well.

Lin

Then if your lawyer does his job, with all the proof you have there should be no problem.
Good luck,
LIN