Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-08-2019, 06:31 PM

Feeling misunderstood

So I've been feeling very conflicted lately. Like whatever way I express myself it's a problem. When I'm upbeat and sunny, I'm too nice or arrogant or seeking attention. Then when I'm quiet, I have an attitude or being super sensitive. I really feel like I have two strong but different personalities. Is there anything in my chart that shows this? And how I can find more balance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_anonymous.65903.412822.jpg (50.5 KB, 13 views)

Unread 07-08-2019, 11:10 PM

Re: Feeling misunderstood

The split going on there between the top and bottom of your chart is interesting, especially with so much concentrated activity. Venus cazimi retrograding towards a 10th house Leo Sun, these in the final degree of the sign, and Mercury and Jupiter also in Leo and under the beams. I wonder if it would be possible for you to have a little less ego involvement with constructive criticism around communications issues?

As for having a problem communicating lately, Saturn is transiting through your third house and approaching your first Saturn return. This area is populated and significant for you because it's quite populated. First you have that generational Uranus-Neptune conjunction there, so the crossing constellates issues with your entire generation, not just you ;-) Then crossed your NN, and next approaches your Moon-Saturn conjunction in Aquarius. I would take what you can from this and leave the rest. It's necessary in maturing to grow without letting yourself be defeated by too difficult a process, or dulled by the work of a lifetime.
Unread 07-09-2019, 01:51 AM

It's also very interesting that the two sides opposition are in two opposing signs, but are linked by 2 inconjuncts. Your Sun and Moon inconjunct each other. Moon trines Mars but conjuncts Saturn. I think the mood swing is caused by these strange connections. The upbeat mood is from Leo Sun and possibly Mars/Moon. But then when Moon/Saturn kicks in you are back to your melancholic self. Aquarius may be making you feel like no one understands you. Sun and Saturn are at their domiciled positions so the struggle is intense. The struggle is very hard to resolve because of the inconjuncts. Coupled with chart ruler Pluto squaring Merc, you may have paranoid tendency.

Last edited by Gemini888; 07-09-2019 at 05:28 AM.
Unread 07-09-2019, 06:00 AM

in case offers clues and helps reflections, share how true-insightful-helpful,

scorpio asc, magnetic, secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate,
research-occult-forensic aptitudes;

asc lord mars virgo 11th, critical, good for audit-quality control roles;
technology gains;

moon-sat acq 3rd, reformist, innovative, economics and research, airy, uncertain, worrisome;

Sun-jup-mer-venus leo 10th, aptitude for medicine-art, govt/managerial/advisory roles;
individualist, high self-pride, commanding attitude;

jup-sat opp misjudgments-missed opportunities;
sun-sat opp, strained relationships;
sat-venus opp, seeking affections but difficult to manifest;
mer-sat opp, statistical, tactical, negotiation skills;
sun-moon opp diffused thinking;

observe fast sat evenings;
prayers to saint of faith, wear yellow sapphire over pendant;

ketu separative SNode cancer 9th, hyper-sensitive,
distancing from father, distant lands; pain-injury-surgery
heart-lungs-thighs etc;

cancer 9th inimical for scorpio asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-father-travels;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at alter Mon evenings;

moon zero deg and weak,
wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;

rahu NNode cap 3rd, good for initiative, practical,
ambitious, hardworking, excessive risk taking;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

Sat-ketu now 1.5yr transit cap 3rd,
detachment from siblings, seeking transfer,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees etc;

rahu now transit cancer 9th, stress in foreign travels-pilgrimage;
toxic health issues;

do promptly ack, share salient pointwise feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited by kshantaram; 07-09-2019 at 06:08 AM.

Tags
feeling, misunderstood