Can u read my chart and tell me why am i like this

damned

Hey! Im a 22 yo woman who has a 4years relationship and a cheater. I can understand being a cheater with scorpio venus but also my school life is pretty bad. even tho, I think, my chart says other wise. Can u tell me what my chart says about my life am i gonna be miserable because of bad karma and also poor? Thank you
https://profile.astro-seek.com/eljavu

Harmelia

I cannot access your chart through that link. Can you post your birth date, birth time and birth city/country or find another way to post your chart?

Also, do you mean that your love partner is a cheater or that you are a cheater?

damned

I cannot access your chart through that link. Can you post your birth date, birth time and birth city/country or find another way to post your chart?

Also, do you mean that your love partner is a cheater or that you are a cheater?

21st september 1997 3.15pm
place: izmir,turkey
I meant that im a cheater. Thank you for your attention btw

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
Hey! Im a 22 yo woman who has a 4years relationship and a cheater. I can understand being a cheater with scorpio venus but also my school life is pretty bad. even tho, I think, my chart says other wise. Can u tell me what my chart says about my life am i gonna be miserable because of bad karma and also poor? Thank you

Hello out there,

[/FONT][FONT=&quot] with this name you have choosen here- you are energetically on a "good way" for a self-fullfilling bad prophecy:alien:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What an 8th house sun and mercury - like yours - both with pluto-correspondence energized- are deeply convinced of and about, sun creates and pushes through to come true and visible in reality with sun trine neptune in 1st house and with mercury sextile venus make it visible outside in society. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But in fact hurting yourself with this - with scorpio chiron in inconjunct with your moon who is opposed by pluto, causing a deep fear to get existentially destroyed once in life and to get and be an outlaw in society - helpless hunted like a witch and not accepted from people out there in social media area.(11th house)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
And yes - your venus is about karma - you already brought along with you from a previous life to evolve it for the better in this life. As your venus rules your IC - 4th house - house of soul and IC- where is the income from a previous past life.

Venus in scorpio in 10th house - house of personal evolvement is with venus/saturn correspondence more about taking responsibility for an suprapersonal order in society and not about cheating in relationship.

And yes - sure - venus also rules your education and school house 9th - there you might harvest and experience -what you sow.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Nobody is obliged to be a cheater - this is a choice you made yourself. And your always able to make a new choice serving you better.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Transiting uranus the big changer and turnaround things energy still semisextiles your moon and [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]inconjuncts [/FONT]your pluto and supports you with self-liberation energy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
attachment.php
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• Cheater.jpg
    Cheater.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 63

Harmelia

Dear Damned,

First of all, no one is “damned”. Even if you are creating some bad karma, you can find redemption in changing yourself and doing what feels good instead of what feels bad. Most likely, you are doing something you think is wrong, cheating – for a reason. What is that reason? If your answer is “I don’t know” then you need to think about it a while. Do you dislike your partners down deep? Do you not respect them? Do you want to hurt them first so that you won’t be hurt? These things may not be true for you. I’m just trying to get you to think deeper. When you understand WHY you cheat, then you will have control over the choice not to do it.

Your South Node of the Moon – your wound – is in Pisces in the 2nd house. That means you have some confusion over your self-concept – who you think you are. You may not feel of value. Maybe that’s why you cheat? You don’t value yourself so you think they’re losers if they value you. You don’t believe them. That’s a possibility.

You have Virgo planets in the 8th house – Sun, Mercury and North Node. You could have obsessive energy with Virgo in the 8th. It’s an intercepted sign too, so you could feel really STUCK.

Leo is on the 8th house cusp, and your way out is through Leo. The other way out is through your grand trine – your Virgo Sun is trine the Neptune in Capricorn-Uranus in Aquarius conjunction in the 1st house and trine your Moon in Gemini in the 5th – Leo’s house. Leo’s natural house is the 5th where you Moon is. So, belief in yourself – in your own creative self-expression – in your own perception of truth – in play and fun and being true to yourself. Leo's 5th house also rules love affairs.

If you’re going to be obsessive, be obsessive about finding your own true self-worth. The 1st house is Aries natural house – the house of independent self. Uranus in Aquarius there (with Jupiter) says you are learning to be more independent and discovering your own unique individuality. You are special. There is no one on this planet who is like you. Only you can offer the world what you have to give. It’s up to you to discover what it is you want to be and give. Only you can do that.

Although the grand trine is a way out, I can also see it being a stuck place too. You get obsessed with your Virgo sun analyzing your relationship and then you go to the trine – have an affair – and then you feel relieved of the obsessing and you learn something about yourself. So you feel good in one way but bad in another.

Saturn is the ruler of your ASC and your chart with Capricorn rising. Saturn is in Aries – Ms. Independent – Ms. I’ve got to be me. In the 3rd house, you are exploring Aries qualities – you might be passionate about communicating your many great ideas. You might like teaching or any type of communications careers. You’re probably a hard worker.

Pluto in Sag - You need to explore you beliefs – what you think is true philosophically as well as what you believe is true about yourself and even other people. There’s a problem with some of your conclusions.

Okay. Yes, this chart feels “stuck”. I can see how you feel damned. Because you try one thing and it doesn’t work and you try another thing and it doesn’t work or sends you back to the first problem. So you feel stuck.

To me, the best way forward is your chart ruler. Saturn in Aries in the 3rd house. It’s not involved in the Virgo-Pisces interception or the trine. It’s not in those stuck places. Aries is independent. It can be very intuitive. 3rd house could give you excellent intuitive perceptions. Seek the truth of who you are through Saturn. Saturn is about finding your internal voice, your integrity, knowing yourself from the inside out. It is bigger and more powerful than Venus and Mars in Scorpio. How do you want to use that Scorpio energy? Yes. You can use it for sexual affairs. But, you can also use it to go within yourself seeking and investigating your inner authority. The tenth house is your reputation, your social standing, your career. You can be a good investigator with that Scorpio – you can use it for discovery – self-discovery or inventing things or understanding things most people don’t.You can use it to be a cheater. But I don't think you want that to be your reputation.

Your Gemini Moon is in the 5th house of love affairs. So you have that too. But, you could use that for creative projects instead.

Anyway, these are some ideas for you to play with. For certain though, you aren’t damned. You are very young and as you grow in age, you will understand yourself better. I didn’t have a clue at your age and I think most people don’t through their 20s. All most of us know at that time is that life isn’t the way we’d like it to be.

Pisces intercepted in the 2nd house of Money isn't good for money. But that doesn't mean you can't make money. Aquarius is on the 2nd house cusp. I think as you take more control over your life, you will find more opportunities to make money. Aquarius rules technology so you might find a place in that field - or some humanitarian organization - Moon in Gemini also might suggest that you'd do well in technology, writing, teaching. If you take modern ruler of Scorpio 10th house of career - that is in Aquarius's natural house - again, technology, humanitarian organizations, writing teaching (Sagittairus) - are some ideas.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]with this name you have choosen here- you are energetically on a "good way" for a self-fullfilling bad prophecy:alien:[/FONT]

With a strong placed sun as ruler of 8th house in 8th house and your strong mercury co-ruling your 8th house in own sign and house -you can make yourself for your and be your worsest enemy also mentally - as you are with you whole day and whole night - your whole life long.

Venus in scorpio coming out of 4th house - house of emotions and house of soul - has in 10th house the most important task to learn about rules and nature power laws and how it functions also the invisible - but nevertheless effective - also in outsending and then attraction.

A cheating constellation is a venus/uranus connection - but you don't have it in your chart.

You have a more close venus square jupiter - you are more endangered or have more a tendency to exaggerate what you do, disrespecting boundaries of others.

Kite

Hey! Im a 22 yo woman who has a 4years relationship and a cheater. I can understand being a cheater with Scorpio venus but also my school life is pretty bad. even tho, I think, my chart says other wise. Can u tell me what my chart says about my life am i gonna be miserable because of bad karma and also poor? Thank you

When I read your chart from a whole sign perspective, I can see where you would identify yourself as a cheater....you have Libra on the cusp of the 10th house...which can be your reputation. As you mention, the ruler, Venus is in Scorpio in the 11th house also near the Midheaven (and Venus rules your 5th house of romance). Yes Venus in Scorpio is in detriment in that Scorpio is opposite the house it rules, Taurus which make Venus feel unwanted, however your Venus does have minor dignities working for her making her feel more at home in the 11th which would be friendships among other things. Just as an FYI both my spouse and I have Venus in Scorpio and we've been together for 35 years.

Venus is also in the same sign as Mars which is at home in Scorpio still in the 11th house. This would give you a strong sexual drive and perhaps some of the extra-curricular relationships you've been having are among friends.

The biggest indicator of multiple relationships for me is that your 7th house of intimate relationships has Cancer there which is ruled by the Moon which is in the mutable sign of Gemini - the twins - multiple partners. It is in the 6th house which you view as creating some kind of illness or sickness for yourself - suffering from cheating as you put it. This Moon is in a very tight opposition with Pluto in Sag in your 12th house. This connotes to me an addiction to emotional drama. Pluto intensives anything it touches. An interesting aside to that is that the anticsia (shadow) position of your Moon opposes Neptune as well which I read as being also caught up in a kind of romantic/escapism sort of addiction as well.

What makes this a bit crazy for you is that you have your Moon tightly trine with Uranus (which is also tied up with Jupiter in your second house). This would indicate that you also want to be emotionally free in your life. You would also like financial freedom as they are resident in your second house of finances. The ruler of your money house is Saturn which is in its Fall in Aries in the 4th house of home, family. This is why you feel poor and since Saturn is very weak, it's why you struggle with discipline around your personal life - Ascendant. Is this bad karma - maybe, we all have our challenges in that area. I see your opportunity with education as your ninth house has stronger planets, your North Node and your Part of Fortune.