Will my family support me to go visit him?

acghh

Hey guys, I've made another chart last week about go visit my boyfriend in another country. Some said I wasn't going and one person told me a fact: We were at the planning stages.

I already knew that make this travel would be really difficult because of my family. I tried to have a conversation about and it was really disappointed for all of us. What remind me that one person told me that it could be a painful process. Indeed, it's being a painful process. But I'm not sure if it worth it.

My question is "Will my family support me to go visit him?" But I would like to understand better what implies on your answer, if you can see a painful way ahead or a healing one. I already have an idea with this moon in fall in this chart...

Attachments

• 20210911_142243.jpg
    20210911_142243.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 25

IleneK

Premium Member
The original chart about if you will meet in December shows your family does not support it.

This chart says the same thing, has the same significators: you are Saturn, family is Mars, as in your first chart about this subject. The primary significators neither aspect nor favorably receive each other.
Moon's next aspect is a square suggesting obstacles.

Bunraku

Honestly I don't think your parents are in good shape to support you anyways...Parental planets are are debilitated. Your boyfriend isn't in good shape to help you out either.

Though one of your parents likes your bf.

The only person who can do something about it is you. Can you have a job to support yourself and pay for the trip & friends to for safety?

acghh

Honestly I don't think your parents are in good shape to support you anyways...Parental planets are are debilitated. Your boyfriend isn't in good shape to help you out either.

Though one of your parents likes your bf.

The only person who can do something about it is you. Can you have a job to support yourself and pay for the trip & friends to for safety?

I'm impressed about how right you are again hahaha. One of my parents really likes him, it is my mother.
But my question wasn't about financial state, saying support I mean support me emotionally and give me their bless to go. I already have a job but I don't have any friend that could go with me. We decided to wait the properly moment, I'm going to work more. Thank you!