Does he have someone in his life?

tatiana12

I meet a guy on the internet, he looks nice, and I want to start to communicate with him, but I want to be sure that he is single. I found out that he has a girlfriend a few years ago, but I think maybe they are still a couple, although there are no mutual photos of them. What do you think?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_does_he_have_someone_in_his_life_hr.45170.239897.jpg
    astro_2gw_does_he_have_someone_in_his_life_hr.45170.239897.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 56

The Everqueen

Venus receives Mercury in rulership, exaltation so he may be interested in someone. The Sun has separated with Mercury and Venus separated from Mars a while ago so it looks like he doesn't. Mercury does receive the Sun in rulership and triplicity - so whoever Mercury is they like him a lot but as I said there is no applying aspect.

Hopefully someone else will have a look.

Last edited:

tatiana12

Venus receives Mercury in rulership, exaltation so he may be interested in someone. The Sun has separated with Mercury and Venus separated from Mars a while ago so it looks like he doesn't.

Hopefully someone else will have a look.

Thank you, I will wait for other's opinion :smile::smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
If the true question is "Is he available and open to a relationship with me?" then I would say no. He/Venus is not in good shape in this matter, with Venus being in its fall. And he is not receptive to you, since you/Mars are also in the sign of Venus' fall. Your primary significators separate rather than approach each other. Moon applies to a difficult square.
I would not put too much energy into this one.

And as an aside, if you want to know if someone is single, or if he has a girlfriend, why don't you just ask him rather than casting a chart? One's relationship status does not seem like very classified information to reveal if someone is starting a new relationship?

tatiana12

If the true question is "Is he available and open to a relationship with me?" then I would say no. He/Venus is not in good shape in this matter, with Venus being in its fall. And he is not receptive to you, since you/Mars are also in the sign of Venus' fall. Your primary significators separate rather than approach each other. Moon applies to a difficult square.
I would not put too much energy into this one.

And as an aside, if you want to know if someone is single, or if he has a girlfriend, why don't you just ask him rather than casting a chart? One's relationship status does not seem like very classified information to reveal if someone is starting a new relationship?

The true question was "Is he is single?", anyway thank you

tikana

i dont think he is emotionally available for a relationship

venus in fall and mars (you) is disappointed
plus you have moon on top of weeping sisters

moon will apply to mars then off to saturn. (which is a prohibiter) for moon to complete TOL with venus

rafaella

I meet a guy on the internet, he looks nice, and I want to start to communicate with him, but I want to be sure that he is single. I found out that he has a girlfriend a few years ago, but I think maybe they are still a couple, although there are no mutual photos of them. What do you think?
This guy, Venus in sign of Mercury. Sun, his male significator conjunct Mercury. Do you see the connection? This guy is in love with whoever Mercury is, so he has a girlfriend ( or boyfriend) :biggrin:

However, Both Sun and mercury opposed Saturn recently, so some trouble there, most likely trouble from outside towards them, rather than between them. Saturn can suggest an older person, retro suggests repeated trouble. (Maybe a mother in law? haha ) Other than that this is a stable relationship judging by Sun.Mercury conjunct in fixed sign.

No aspects or reception to suggest interest or relationship between you and him.