Mars opposite Ascendant in synastry: does it mean violence?

lou198

the time of birth is noted AFTER the event
Of course you are completely right. It's just that the description of the ascendant Gemini in my case fits so well, that I never thought about Ascendant Taurus. Maybe I should look for it tomorrow.

I am very active, love being around people, talk with everybody, love colors, communication, cheerful mood .. And I get along very well with Ascendant Sagittarius. My best friends are with this Ascendant.

lou198

Thank you all, that you helped me years ago :love:

This story endet after one year with passive aggression, envy and disapproval. It wasn't really physical, but yes, Mars "attacked" me with words, asking for explanations, jealousy and so on. It was tiring and depressing.

It was over last year and he is still texting me sometimes, asking me for all reasons for my decision, faking nice and trying to make me feel bad. I think, its really his Mars in my 7th. The rest of the chart wasnt that bad - but I am still learning of course.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thank you all, that you helped me years ago :love:

This story endet after one year with passive aggression, envy and disapproval. It wasn't really physical, but yes, Mars "attacked" me with words, asking for explanations, jealousy and so on. It was tiring and depressing.

It was over last year and he is still texting me sometimes, asking me for all reasons for my decision, faking nice and trying to make me feel bad. I think, its really his Mars in my 7th. The rest of the chart wasnt that bad - but I am still learning of course

Thank you for the update it's good you found our forum helpful to you :smile:

lou198

Thank you for the update it's good you found our forum helpful to you :smile:
It was really helpful, because I was prepared and didnt look for pointless excuses in his behavior, as he acted strange. I wanted to try, because of the attraction, but it was not enough for a relationship.