Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitbhai

Banned
arvind bhai will tell why wi lost if west indies play like this it will won this cup from last hahaha good match it was .

Sapan

arvind bhai will tell why wi lost if west indies play like this it will won this cup from last hahaha good match it was .
Amit ji, it's okay..predictions can go wrong.. Happens with everybody.. But I seriously hope that west Indies will do wonders as mentioned by bluetooth sir as we all have full faith in his practises which are shown every now and again.. Good luck to all of us.. :) having fun of anything is not what it should be the form of nature in gentleman like you. :)

Sapan

We couldn't predict a ireland win here

Aptly said, this should be the main reason of concern, but at the same time I understand that may be novice people like me should keep on learning by these sudden uncaught events to analyse what we missed . :)

bluetooth

Re: Sports astrology

We couldn't predict a ireland win here

Upset of hot favorite and unexpected outcomes happen when moon is highly afflicted (not 100% but at least in 90% cases). Today moon was conjuncting pluto and pluto being a highly destructive planet, it proved too harmful for favorite.

Ppl often omit those outer planets while analyzing chart, Which may result in failure.

rob9

Upset of hot favorite and unexpected outcomes happen when moon is highly afflicted (not 100% but at least in 90% cases). Today moon was conjuncting pluto and pluto being a highly destructive planet, it proved too harmful for favorite.

Ppl often omit those outer planets while analyzing chart, Which may result in failure.

Thank you very much for sharing knowledge bluetooh sir.

SSB

Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan, 7th Match Pool A, 18 February 2015

" Expecting Cracker Match Tomorrow "

" Looks Equal Chances For Both The Team "

Last edited:

shiva

18 February 2015 Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan.

Toss may win by Bangladesh, and struggle around 10:05 ist.:sick:

cricastro

Thanks Goca for forwarding me to here once again. Its been years now sine almost 2010-11 that I am trying to work on cricket results for astrology, but unfortunately I couldn't find any proper method till now, The formats of Cricket are different, actually their are 3 formats, 1- T20, 2- One day, 3- Test Cricket. Last time when I tried the method in T20 they worked as the duration of the match is almost 4 hours... so the basic rules of sports astrology (used for football and other sports) works perfectly. But when I try it on one day in this One day world cup it is totally opposite. its not working at all... Actually totally not at all.. just one out of recent matches been good as per expectations. so I my big question is 'does the duration of the match makes any difference?' a foot ball match is for 90 min, a T 20 is 4 hours and same method works for both. but one day same method doesn't give results.. as one day match take 8 hours almost to finish. so is their any suggestion of how to alter the method? even though I am trying to work out to find a way but till now its been struugle. any help will be appriciated

cricastro

I am posting the analysis for tomorrow match between Afghanistan and Bangladesh.
Method: Favorite on Asc, Bangladesh is favorite for this match. L1 mercury belongs to fav Bangladesh and L7 Jupiter belongs to underdogs Afghanistan.
Moon is in aspect (opposition) with L7 which is a testimony of win for underdogs.
but moon is also combust, so I wonder how this combustion will work (can it cause a result in Draw or Rain effect)

cricastro

amit b4 perfection their are always if and but's and that is called experiencing something. don't be afraid of having an experience....

tufftour

Atleast he is trying to learn something!! Can u even caste a chart??

So stop commenting and maintain the decorum !!!

Exactly well said Shailendra..Have u ever try to pull the chart?
What u thinking to urself?
The way of talking is rude don't dare to talk like dat anyone..no one is ur servant u should feel lucky u r getting is in free..
And keep ur frustration outside..

tq friends for ur support all learning here difference is i am learning under lengendk no nead to be positive and over act smart especially to u k

cricastro

there is nothing bad for new expirence but if you daily change your method problem is that here in this forum with all including some senior members accept master vrinchi he already proved that in kp if u got asc dsc right then no one can challenge ur prediction thats all i want to say
Mr Amit, in your post you mentioned "if you got asc dcs right" my dear friend to judge the asc /dsc their are only 3 methods, fav on asc, home team on asc, or use kit colour to assign to asc or dsc. and definatly if u been able to pic it correctly than you can predict right. I didn't saw any perdiction of you so called master but if even in his method one remains confused to assign asc dsc than its a use less method. it is just like a word of mouth which could be right or could be wrong. and it could be the case with any one even without knowing astrology.

Jibreil

Banned

Thank you Moderators.

Any member found abusing, criticising on a personal manner or insulting any other member shall be banned from the board.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.