the node and reality

Caro

Hi Rahu
thanks for taking the time to read my chart. a lot has changed since Aug. but particularly the week of early July near the new moon- it was very other worldy!. I do work with healing energies(just as a backdrop to that)
I have been offered a new role - good one but in a different city. have really questioned myself why I am taking it ! but here I am one month in - job is good. lots of uncanny coincidences make me feel it is the right move.

but yes lots of stress too. the city I have moved to is quite poor. have to be very careful and watch yourself when out and about . having problems securing accommodation which could be the home life issue you picked up. family are ok.
1995 I was very secure and going to buy a house in a certain area but would have stretched my income. 2004 - not a great year in some ways but got help in the most unexpected way(linked to the area I viewed property in 1995).This was help from someone linked to that town but in spirit. this year am going to move to the area I viewed in 1995!:wink:.

as for my vibes - I do think people misread me all the time. I am currently in a relationship with someone who is from overseas. not sure how it will work out. He is my best friend so what ever happens he will remain that. I also have my niece who I adore. So I am grateful for those two people in my life. I have been called all sorts of names - it no longer bothers me.It has in the past though.

I do feel under a huge amount of strain but I will get through it but must watch my health which is a weak point. So that is where I use my crystals for protection. I need to step that up.

14 sept - I am trying to sort out contractual issues re my work. I feel that some people are working against me! It is very tiring.15 sept - some kind of psychic attack occurred. again I need to more to keep my living space clear of energy.

as for abandoning friends I think it could be me abandoning them as I have left one city for another. but I am lucky I have some great healing friends who are very earthy!

thanks for taking time to do this. I recommend bronzite - it is a stone I am currently working with!

take care of yourself , Caro

Last edited:

Caro

very interesting. I find Roman history fascinating.

I read that Bronzite was good for high stress but most recently I read that it was related to initiation into 'magic'.

rahu

Banned
the transits around aaron alexis are excellent examples of nodal conjunctions and the malicious potential.
Arron hearing voices and went to the ER and was given medication on aug23 and aug 29 as the transit node was conjunct his natal Chiron. The node exactly conjunct on aug 31.
Hearing voices would be expected as the SN transited his Chiron as the astral flow was running through him.
But usually in simple cases of “insanity” Uranus is the culprit and in arrons chart the node transitted his Uranus/sun opposition(s classic aspect of mental issues) on 6-10 of march. This would be the period for a functional psychological break down and the hearing of voices. But arron heard voices while the SN was on his Chiron. This leads me to believe that he was subject to a “psychic” intrusion. As Chiron is a powerful tool of black magicians.
We can all agree that arron’s deeds are evil. But whether they were the result of black magic is open for debate.
My experience and research with Chiron have shown a connection to occult knowledge abd applied magic.chiron and Jupiter are often found in those who are members of “occult”groups, whether Kiwanis or free mason, corporate on covert agencies, Chiron can serve as the mechanism in through with white magic or black magic operate.chiron’s orbit reaches just inside of satrun orbit and reaches nearly to uranus’s orbit. It is the point of understanding order and chaos, black and white magic and the true nature of reality thereby.
Though the astrology mythology of Chiron focuses on the wounded healer archetype, the full mythology of Chiron is much more complex. Immortality , astrology and arts and healiing all are part of this.
In arrons chart transiting Saturn was conjunct the transiting node on sept 17 4:44UT Aarons mars/Uranus mp is at 7 aquar 2 . The transiting Saturn/node conjunction, which is a access aspect of magic ,was at 8scorp36 on sept 17 at 4:44 UT . the midpoint square of arron’s Chiron/mars/Uranus square was at 8 taur/aquar 30. So it cannot be ruled out that he was only suffering from auditory hallucinations, as a strong black magic elements is possible. Not so much that aaron was into black magic but rather ,someone wanted him to kill. It is coming out that aaron did not fire randomly in the beginning. He killed certain people and then it seems he turned to random killing .
There is already a controversy as to why the swat team that showed up during the shootings were told to “stand down” and go back to their posts.
With the magic potent of chiron/Saturn and the node, I believe there is an occult iceberg beneath this tragedy.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/first-responders-radios-failed-during-navy-yard-shooting.html
The node/Saturn conjunction is an optimal time for black magic attacks. Though I am not objective ,as this Saturn/node conjunction was exactly on one of my lights and on the 13th . a potentially lethal strike was directed at me. But as the last year has been a unending black magic fray, I had been watching this approaching nemesis and luckily was able to deflect he mortal thrust.

rahu

Last edited:

princess valhalla

Hi rahu!! I hope you are feeling better!

Well, I'm afraid to ask but if you are still taking requests, I'd love to hear what you see in my chart, the good, the bad and the ugly. You mentioned something about the 11th harmonic so I am attaching it as well.

Thanks and please do take care! I appreciate your contributions to this forum very much. Always very interesting and informative!

Attachments

• my natal chart.jpg
    my natal chart.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 11th harmonic.jpg
    11th harmonic.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 32

rahu

Banned
an example of chiron's malicious nature can be seen by noting that during the october 1929 stock market crash, chiron was conjunct the node. chiron and the node were conjunct st 24taurus20 on sept 2,1929 and stayed in orb thru october and stayed in within 1 degree orb until hey were exactly conjunct again on nov.1 .

when the stock marke crashed in oct 2008 ,chrion was conjunct the node at 16aqu4 on oct 16 2008. they had been conjuct 0n aug 10 2008 .

though oct 29 is an infamous date, the market hit it's low in 1933.1933 correlates with the tri nodal cycle of 2008.
in 1929, the precipatating factor of the fall were
"broker" loans. as there were regulations on how much cash was needed to buy a stock, the brokrage house got around this by loaning investors up to 90% of the cash for the stocks they bought. this way the investor could bypass the regulations governing bank loans.
it is quite funny in a "black" humor way, that through the middle 1920's, there were many articles wondering how this would all turn out. the brokers replied that they did not know as broker loans were a new financial offering.
in 2008 the precipratating factor were the deriviatives on "toxic home loans(loans that the bankers knew would end in default). again these were new derivatives and hence were not regulated.

the banksters can dream up new financial offering and sell them until they create a market crash, then they might be regulated.

but chiron was in the middle of the mix

rahu

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Hey rahu, I thought this might be of interest you: I had a (mystical) transformative experience while north node was transiting over my natal pluto. (about 0.10 degree orb)

north node was retro at the time but direct in my natal.

natally, i have pluto bi-quintile and parallel the north node.

So naturally, i think your viewpoint on the interpretation of nodes is pretty accurate :)

Phoenix Venus

ahh actually i was looking at the wrong number lol, nn was direct and a little over a degree to pluto at the time but almost exactly conjunct the midpoint of my mercury/pluto conjunction. (0.03 degree orb)

other natal minor aspects to those points:

pluto inconjunct moon, semi-square uranus.

nn inconjunct venus and ascendant.

merc inconjunct moon, sesquiquadrate chiron

heres all the transits to those points that day:

natal nn:

semi-sextile t. neptune ( 2 degree)

natal pluto/ mercury midpoint:

trine t chiron (2 degree orb)
trine t jupiter (2 degree orb)
inconjunct t uranus (2 degree)
sextile t. pluto (1 degree)

Last edited:

princess valhalla

hi princess valhalla

thanx for the concern.

i'l start researching your chart. it will probably be a day or two.

rahu

Hi Rahu! No rush, I appreciate it greatly. :)

At the moment, I have transiting Neptune near my SN in the 11th house. It's a 2 degree conjunction. Also, transiting Chiron is not too far off, 8 degrees away from SN. Not sure about other transits as I don't own any astrology software and use astro.com so it's easiest to see the conjunctions.

I am actually feeling quite vulnerable right now and open to psychic attack. :annoyed: I am having an issue with a neighbor that rents a trailer on the same property. I believe this man to be very evil. On Sunday, I got a dog for my two daughters. I had a friend and his girlfriend come visit. When they were leaving, the dog ran out the front door. I went to run to go get it, it had run over to this man's trailer. This man comes out and starts yelling, saying, "If I don't get this dog there is going to be effing BLOODSHED." Those were his exact words. All I said was, "Sir, don't talk to me like that." I returned the dog the next day, as I didn't want any issues, even though my daughters were extremely upset.

They next day, my landlords came over to say they were going out of town and to keep an eye on the property. I told them sure.
This morning, when I was taking my daughter to the bus stop, I noticed that there was a puppy locked in my landlords yard. I went over and let this puppy out, it had a collar on it so I knew it was somebody's dog.He came outside and I asked him had he put this puppy in their yard? This dog didn't belong to my landlords. He replied, "yes," and again was threatening but this time, this puppy's life!

I called my landlords and let them know what was going on, that this man had locked some puppy in their backyard. I then told them I was going to go ask some neighbors if the puppy was theirs and that I feared this man might do something to it. I was unsuccessful at finding where the dog belonged. I went to several houses to no avail. By this time the landlords called this man and asked why he locked this dog in their yard and not to do that. My landlords called me back to thank me and said the guy feed them a line of cr@p.

This afternoon, I went outside and my back tire was flat! I'm positive this man did something to my tire.

Not to mention, the neighbor down the road said that he had went over to their house threatening to shoot their dog. None of these dogs are vicious in the least bit or form.

I'm feeling quite upset today and actually scared to live near this man! Especially because I have 2 young daughters. I'm on edge to say the least. The landlord called me and said they were heading home and they called this man and told him to stay away from me and my daughters, not to talk to us, etc. Still . . . .

I feel there are some evil forces at work here.

poyi

Premium Member
Hi Rahu! No rush, I appreciate it greatly. :)

At the moment, I have transiting Neptune near my SN in the 11th house. It's a 2 degree conjunction. Also, transiting Chiron is not too far off, 8 degrees away from SN. Not sure about other transits as I don't own any astrology software and use astro.com so it's easiest to see the conjunctions.

I am actually feeling quite vulnerable right now and open to psychic attack. :annoyed: I am having an issue with a neighbor that rents a trailer on the same property. I believe this man to be very evil. On Sunday, I got a dog for my two daughters. I had a friend and his girlfriend come visit. When they were leaving, the dog ran out the front door. I went to run to go get it, it had run over to this man's trailer. This man comes out and starts yelling, saying, "If I don't get this dog there is going to be effing BLOODSHED." Those were his exact words. All I said was, "Sir, don't talk to me like that." I returned the dog the next day, as I didn't want any issues, even though my daughters were extremely upset.

They next day, my landlords came over to say they were going out of town and to keep an eye on the property. I told them sure.
This morning, when I was taking my daughter to the bus stop, I noticed that there was a puppy locked in my landlords yard. I went over and let this puppy out, it had a collar on it so I knew it was somebody's dog.He came outside and I asked him had he put this puppy in their yard? This dog didn't belong to my landlords. He replied, "yes," and again was threatening but this time, this puppy's life!

I called my landlords and let them know what was going on, that this man had locked some puppy in their backyard. I then told them I was going to go ask some neighbors if the puppy was theirs and that I feared this man might do something to it. I was unsuccessful at finding where the dog belonged. I went to several houses to no avail. By this time the landlords called this man and asked why he locked this dog in their yard and not to do that. My landlords called me back to thank me and said the guy feed them a line of cr@p.

This afternoon, I went outside and my back tire was flat! I'm positive this man did something to my tire.

Not to mention, the neighbor down the road said that he had went over to their house threatening to shoot their dog. None of these dogs are vicious in the least bit or form.

I'm feeling quite upset today and actually scared to live near this man! Especially because I have 2 young daughters. I'm on edge to say the least. The landlord called me and said they were heading home and they called this man and told him to stay away from me and my daughters, not to talk to us, etc. Still . . . .

I feel there are some evil forces at work here.

All these sound horrible....I hope you and your daughters get better soon.

Ashley86

My north node is in Aries, and my South is in Libra.. I think some great minds have these points as well. Can someone tell me if this is of influence on the what seems to be constant struggle in daily life? It seems as if I am hitting a brick wall... Relationships, Career, Finances, Parenting.... DOB 7/5/1986 Gastonia NC 11:42pm

princess valhalla

All these sound horrible....I hope you and your daughters get better soon.

Hiii Poyi! Thank you very much for your concern. :kissing:

P.S. You have come a very long way in your astrological studies since you were last active on the forum. Just wanted to say that I am proud of you! :) You probably already know how far you have come along but sometimes it is good to hear anyways!

xo ~PV

poyi

Premium Member
Hiii Poyi! Thank you very much for your concern. :kissing:

P.S. You have come a very long way in your astrological studies since you were last active on the forum. Just wanted to say that I am proud of you! :) You probably already know how far you have come along but sometimes it is good to hear anyways!

xo ~PV

Wow thank you for noticing that. I was so new. Literally started from this forum from day 1 of my learning. Yes I only realized myself grow so much since last time I was active in the forum. But then I did predict (more intuition) my new relationship as a newbie, I have been dating since for 15 months now. :love: And from that accident, I also learned a lot about eclipse and then this recent Saturn return, I also learned a lot. Life experiences always teach you more!!!

I really hope things will go smoother for you very soon. :eek:

princess valhalla

I believe we joined the forum around the same time. :biggrin: I am impressed with your growth and it inspires me to improve myself!

I am glad to hear that you have a new relationship! I wish you and your new mate love and happiness for many, many years! Sorry to hear of your injuries. I hope you are feeling better and on the mend. You are a strong person and a fighter. You also handle yourself very well when some of the other posters have attacked you! Keep up the good work! :smile:

princess valhalla

hmmm, I just noticed that transiting SN is conjuncting Chiron in the 12th house and transiting NN is opposing Chiron from 6th house, 1 degree orb. This is probably contributing to the problems I am currently having. . . .:andy:

My Mars/Jupiter conjunction (H5) trines Chiron (H12) in my natal chart so transiting SN is also trine my Ma/Ju conjunction right now, 3 degrees Mars, 1 degree Jupiter.

Also transiting SN and NN is squaring my MC and IC, about 1.5 degree orb.

Not hearing voices, unlike aaron alexis who had t. sn conjunct chiron as well. I do feel a heightened sense of psychic sensitivity though and strong intuition, as well as malevolent forces coming from this neighbor.

I'm going to look into what transits were happening for me in March of 2004, as this was when my boyfriend/husband's little brother passed away and I had a profound psychic experience at that time. I'll look into that later tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited: