Chiron opposite Uranus and Mercury,& conjunct Moon

starchaser

Is it weird?What could it mean?:) Also,can Chiron be a ''member" of a kite or kite can be only between planets?In my case is it like i have 2 kites?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_vanessa.38810.28521.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_vanessa.38810.28521.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

waybread

starchaser--Chiron shows you "where it hurts." This can be in a literal, physical sense or something more esoteric, as indicated by its sign, house, and your chart more generally. Since life is full of hurts of one sort or another and we can't hope to avoid them, the important thing is to learn from them and to gain in wisdom.

Your Chiron is in your 12th house of 'self-undoing" conjunct your moon (needs, feelings.) If a planet is in the 12th house, it operates most successfully if you can help other people less fortunate than yourself in a selfless, altruistic way; or identify with a cause greater than yourself, because the 12th house tends to "undo" what we try to build up about our ego. The 12th house rules people who are shut-in or misfortunate in some way, such as in hospitals or prisons, so any work you can do with such people should be beneficial. People with a strong 12th/6th house axis, as you have, seem to need to dedicate themselves to serving others. Also, you may prefer to spend your time alone in privacy, or working behind-the-scenes.

Your Chiron is a "busy" planet, but it seems to be part of a kite formation (a combination of trines and sextiles) pointing to Uranus. Many astrologers wouldn't count Chiron in a kite, but it is conjunct your moon, which pulls it into the kite. It's a bit wide with Jupiter at 11 degrees, but I would count it, because we see some comparable patterns elsewhere in your chart.

The 6th house deals with your health, work, and service to other people; and Sagittarius is all about developing a sense of faith and optimism, through developing a life philosophy or engaging in other experiences that expand your mental horizons. With Uranus opposite your moon/Chiron, you may experience sudden hurt feelings, or moods that begin and end suddenly, oftentimes for no obvious reason.

I think you are challenged to develop a sense of the universe to support you through these experiences; specifically in 6th house areas. For example, with Neptune in the 6th, you might be prone to stress-related health issues. You might find meditation or yoga to be a good way to feel more balanced and peaceful.

I note that you have a big 5th house concentration. This house deals with self-expression and simply enjoying life through leisure pursuits. Hopefully you make time in your life for fun and laughter.

starchaser

Very very interesting post!!!!!Thank you so much!Well there's something "weird" with me.I'm a medical student but at the same time i'm paralyzed in a weelchair since i was a baby.So i've always had this question: Does this position of Moon & Chiron show i can be a good doctor[probably psychiatrist] or it simply symbolizes the "body prison" of disability/paralysis?

And yeah i adore the arts & self-expression,when i was a kid i wanted to become a singer or poet (who am i fooling i still do lol) :)

Last edited:

waybread

starchaser--you would be a great doctor! In part because you understand human suffering from the inside. In career terms, the modern ruler of your 10th house of career is in the 6th house of health and service to other people. Working with patients in a hospital or other institution is a super expression of your 12th house.

BTW, the 5th house is also the house of children. You might be especially good working with children who have disabilities or serious illnesses. Woul pediatric psychiatry suit you?

No reason why you can't sing and write poetry. Some things, we do for ourselves.

Last edited:

starchaser

Thank you so so much waybread!!!!!!:)
I don't think i'd like to work with children as patients,not because i don't love them but because i can't stand seeing them suffering.I really like working with my "children of spirit" though, meaning writing & generally creating but i always felt insecure about how others would react reading it if I ever published a book [my writings are kinda weird i guess] LOL

Last edited:

SniperBomber328

Thank you so so much waybread!!!!!!:)
I don't think i'd like to work with children as patients,not because i don't love them but because i can't stand seeing them suffering.I really like working with my "children of spirit" though meaning writing & generally creating but i always felt insecure about how others would react reading it if I ever published a book [my writings are kinda weird i guess] LOL

I don't think you need Astrology or any other sort of interpretation to tell you what you should do for yourself and in life. If you feel like writing poems, well then goddness write poems! If you feel like writing a Children's Book, well then write one, no one can tell you what you can't and can do, except yourself.

Now to not sound like some sort of preacher, I won't say any more can and can't do's. Sorry about posting this, I just saw your posts, and felt like you needed support of some sort.

Last edited:

starchaser

I don't think you need Astrology or any other sort of interpretation to tell you what you should do for yourself and in life. If you feel like writing poems, well then goddness write poems! If you feel like writing a Children's Book, well then write one, no one can tell you what you can't and can do, except yourself.

Now to not sound like some sort of preacher, I won't say any more can and can't do's. Sorry about posting this, I just saw your posts, and felt like you needed support of some sort.

Well of course you are right!!But sometimes people think they have a talent when in fact they could be much better & useful at something different than what they thought.Of course it's not bad to fail sometimes in life & take the wrong direction because this is a good lesson for us.But anyway astrology can give us some useful general information about our real talents,which is not bad to know right?:)

waybread

sniperbomber, since I was the only other person who posted, by your comment I assume you meant my posts.

If you re-read what I wrote, you will see that I did not "tell" starchaser "what [she] should or should not do with [herself] and [her] life."

Starchaser herself seems to understand the purpose of advice-giving in horoscope interpretation.

queeny

Hi all, I have a particular fascination with Chiron and i thought id post my personal experience in case it interests someone to hear it. Also if any other more experienced astrologers can offer any other insight that would be awesome.

My Chiron is in my 4th house (withing 2 degrees of my 5th house) in Aries. I feel strongly that my main 'wound' has been about belonging - in particular having anxiety and worry about not feeling like I belong to my family or tribe if I am my authentic self. fear of rejection. This has in the past severely effected the way i creatively express myself in the world (close distance to 5th?). I feel that the 4th house - as i have come to feel it has to do with the home, womb and earth and mother. In that sense, its relevant that my mother had a traumatic pregnancy to me and also had a strong resentment towards me growing up which i never understood but felt very wounded and rejected by, that i experienced another separation from mother at 2yrs when she went overseas for a few months and my small mind couldnt understand why she left me, that I was taken from my homeland when I was 10 and experienced emigration to a new country and language as an isolating friendless transition where I could not be my true self if i was to be accepted. Finally i have found that my main healer in this area has been mother earth and my connection to all living things - helping me realize that i belong to the universe and to love energy rather than a place. I still struggle with fear that I could be exiled from the communities i partake in without warning at any time and this can be a difficult thing to feel. but i am working on loving myself and others more in the hope that these will - like all the other issues in my life, slowly melt away into more acceptance and surrender . Chiron in Aries is sometimes associated with head wounds but ive never experienced this.

Attachments

• mychart.gif
    mychart.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 13