will I get a response

SC8

Hi, can anyone help me to interpret the chart?

I send a message to the other person, and I wonder if we will start communciating soon, to be exact, will the other person response my message?

the only aspect I found is the ommunciation house of the 7th, venus, will square moon (my co-signified). moon in venus's domicile, shows I am very keen to hear what the other has to say. but venus in Capricorn, the moon's detriment. does that mean the other person somehow dislike the message or even worse doesn't like who I am? since mars is my communciation house ruler, not moon.

even though venus, being retrograde, is applying moon, but moon is the swiftest planet, does that mean I still have to initiate the communciation, and probably our talk will end up unpleasant or disagreement as sympolized by square?

Thanks.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 26

mossadrai

Hello, SC8.

As I see it, Venus has nothing to do with the question.

The other person is represented by the 7h (Jupiter) and this is the sign of the 3rd also (communciation). You, on the other hand, is Mercury. Jupiter is opposed to Mercury, or with no angle at all with it (depending on the orb), so this means "no" to your question. The moon, as your co-ruler is square to Jupiter, another negative sign, and finally Jupiter is retrograde, indicating that maybe the person you are trying to contact is keeping away from you somehow.