autoimmune disorders and astrology

love-thinking

After being diagnosed with and realizing the multitude of mental health issues and physical health issues, I've realized I need a metaphysical perspective to my issues.

My issues seem to follow a theme one of which that follows to the trail of hypersensitivity and self destructiveness.

I have two autoimmune disorders (Polycyst ovarian syndrome, hay fever and ecezema). These physical issues are so hard to deal with sometimes as sometimes I feel like I want to poke at my skin or peel my skin off or hurt myself. It feels like something is inside my skin.

My mental health issues are an anxiety disorder and my doctor has almost diagnosed me with BPD.

chart for me.png

Ghost00

Banned
Sorry to read of problems. Hope u get better. I reviewed file and here are the findings: You were born at midnight. This correlates with your energetic complaints. But it also may explain sensitivity bc folks born at midnight are reputed to make great astrologers and magicians and naturally they are very sensitive, in touch with animals and reading minds, second sight, third eye, that's all sensitivity.
Your chart indicates great beauty. Regarding mental health, temporary problem. You have to be sure get clean air, avoid microwave food, avoid vaccine. Main problem goes away even without remediation 12-18 🌒 maximum according to star correlations? The indicators are Hermes and Lune, progressed. They are square for now hence the correlation to mind balance.

Get more rest, spend lots more time doing what you love or with the ones you love. This is indicated by progressed Lune and radix Lune positions and aspects.

Important: I recommend immediately and probably on and off next foreseeable future elixir of vitality indicated daily. But you can't use it if you are on blood thinners or have diarrhea or if pregnant or might get pregnant. Keep taking elixir each day until symptoms let up. Elixir helps energy balance and flow in body. Discontinue when symptoms disappear but then continue to use sparingly on and off as maintenance until further notice, many 🌒 Why? Because progressed wandering silver Star has correlations with ruckus, rocking the boat with formidable progressed assembly near nadir in square. Should get much better in three years or so but not 100% clear then either. In three years there is only one yucky on your chart if you share your healing powers that you will learn between now and then.

Music therapy indicated by Lune position. Looks like the yucky in three years, lune-nerg square, can be solved by you using inner strength. Accepting life as is and making best of it? After that looks good

Last edited:

love-thinking

Sorry to read of problems. Hope u get better. I reviewed file and here are the findings: You were born at midnight. This correlates with your energetic complaints. But it also may explain sensitivity bc folks born at midnight are reputed to make great astrologers and magicians and naturally they are very sensitive, in touch with animals and reading minds, second sight, third eye, that's all sensitivity.
Your chart indicates great beauty. Regarding mental health, temporary problem. You have to be sure get clean air, avoid microwave food, avoid vaccine. Main problem goes away even without remediation 12-18 🌒 maximum according to star correlations? The indicators are Hermes and Lune, progressed. They are square for now hence the correlation to mind balance.

Get more rest, spend lots more time doing what you love or with the ones you love. This is indicated by progressed Lune and radix Lune positions and aspects.

Important: I recommend immediately and probably on and off next foreseeable future elixir of vitality indicated daily. But you can't use it if you are on blood thinners or have diarrhea or if pregnant or might get pregnant. Keep taking elixir each day until symptoms let up. Elixir helps energy balance and flow in body. Discontinue when symptoms disappear but then continue to use sparingly on and off as maintenance until further notice, many 🌒 Why? Because progressed wandering silver Star has correlations with ruckus, rocking the boat with formidable progressed assembly near nadir in square. Should get much better in three years or so but not 100% clear then either. In three years there is only one yucky on your chart if you share your healing powers that you will learn between now and then.

Music therapy indicated by Lune position. Looks like the yucky in three years, lune-nerg square, can be solved by you using inner strength. Accepting life as is and making best of it? After that looks good

Thank you so much for your response. Your way of astrology is so interesting. Do you use asteroids? Lol I have no idea what an lune-nerg square. My chart indicating great beauty makes me happy? Is that because venus trines my asc? Fortunately I don't have the negative physical characteristics that often are associated with PCOS. Maybe it is the venus?

As for my psychic sensitivity, I'm pretty good at astrology, know plenty things about chinese face reading, and use tarot when the moon is transiting my 8th/12th house (when my intuitive powers are highest and I get more alligned answers (Even more at 3 am). I've had dreams that has come true. (They don't happen often though).

Thank you for taking your time to look at my chart.

Ghost00

Banned
Thank you so much for your response. Your way of astrology is so interesting. Do you use asteroids? Lol I have no idea what an lune-nerg square. My chart indicating great beauty makes me happy? Is that because venus trines my asc? Fortunately I don't have the negative physical characteristics that often are associated with PCOS. Maybe it is the venus?

As for my psychic sensitivity, I'm pretty good at astrology, know plenty things about chinese face reading, and use tarot when the moon is transiting my 8th/12th house (when my intuitive powers are highest and I get more alligned answers (Even more at 3 am). I've had dreams that has come true. (They don't happen often though).

Thank you for taking your time to look at my chart.
Sure, my pleasure. I do use some asteroids for real in-depth analysis sometimes but more as a secondary or tertiary witness. How about you?

That's so cool how you have special powers. That must make you feel really good sometimes?

Lune-nerg square is moon-mars on your 2023 progression chart.

Could be the Venus makes you pretty and I earlier noticed Lilith position, a prime driver for magnetism in your case! Awesome. ✔️