Dashas

love-thinking

Everytime I go through a dasha, I feel like I can't go outside the boundaries of that particular dasha.

I'm currently going through a Rahu dasha. And rahu is in my 1st house libra and ketu is in my 7th house.

Recently I've come to the conclusion that I have relationship karma but because I'm in rahu's dasha, I'm probably never going to have a passionate, loving relationship. And other changes I have seen are inability to live a beautiful life, and go travel to beautiful places like I used to. It's all gone. I've actually even turned into a less kinder version of myself. I'm hypercritical and ambitious.

What's your opinion about dashas?

ANUP

You have not shared anything about your birth details.

Think that way. If you feel sick, then you go to a professional and a some specialized doctor to get yourself treated. You do not go into a doctors forum where they are discussing medical things and it's terminology and sharing their experiences and hope to get yourself cured.

Ofcouse, not being of the same field, you might not understand the technical jargon used, but then that is the forum you have decided to go to.

So it seems, that you want a specific reading on your chart, so my suggestion is to go to a good astrologer in your area, book his time, and sit with him or her, after giving them enough time to study your chart and then they should be able to give u proper concrete answer.

I think that would be the best way to go about getting proper answer, on your chart and from a professional.

Good luck,

Anup

[Deleted website posted in violation of the rules. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: