Meeting Marriage Partner

nmarino13

yes, one very good and practically for-sure-for-sure indicator of the start or meeting of a significant important love/future spouse/serious relationship is when the progressed moon hits your natal descendant

so for example im a 8'30 degree sag, my descendant is in 8'30 degree gemini, so when my progressed moon was exactly on 8'30 gemini- i met a very very special someone:love:

If that's true I won't meet my marriage partner til 2042..:sideways:

nmarino13

I don't see any delays happening in your chart.
You will prolly meet your spouse somewhere in a huge crowd, huge parties, big organizations, all 11th house matters. Uranus is helping here the 11th house matters.
So the spouse MIGHT actually be younger. He/she might be extremely weird, different, intelligent, all Aqua traits.
I see no delays at all, if anything is delaying it's all you, not your chart.

I don't see what your problem with Saturn is when it's exhalted in Libra. Thinking of it, your chart looks great, I've seen much muhc much more difficult chart hahaha.
I've seen charts where I wouldn't stop asking myself how the hell did those people even found a spouse haha.

Can you elaborate where you got this infor from?

Any ideas on what progressions and/or transits night take place in your chart when meeting the person you’re going to marry?

Well I can tell you from my own experience that I had no significant aspect from my progressed Moon when I met my ex husband, except a sextile with my Sun, and the Moon was in my 8th, which perfectly describes our failed marriage, from my point of wiev. I thought he was the one, it was intense for me, a lot of passion, drama, fights and finally, the death of everything. In his chart, also no progressed Moon to Descendant aspects, only an opposition to his Uranus, which is maybe the most unsignificant planet in his chart. But the Moon just entered his 5th house and changed the sign right after that, so it really does describe the way it was for him: he fell in love with me immediately, actually he went crazy and he did some things I think he never did before and probably will never do again, and he also fell out of love very quickly. Soon he bacame very detached and independent of me, which was something I could not accept in a marriage so I decided to end it. And he didn't oppose to that.

But I find progressed Venus also very significant. I had mine 2° away from my Sun-Moon midpoint (which I also think is very significant in partnership and marriage), which is exactly where his natal Sun is, and his progressed Venus was retrograde in an exact square to my natal Venus, and 1° orb square to my Nodal axis.

When we met, transiting Saturn was conjunct my Sun, which is in trine to his Moon, which squares my relationship axis, and transiting Jupiter was in his 7th house, aspecting my Moon (which is in exact conjunction to his Ascendant), and we also had a great support from our natal Saturns.

What is interesting to me is that I had a lot better progressions and transits with my other partners that I didn't marry. I even met a person while my progressed Moon was squaring my natal Descendant (with my progressed Venus conjunct my Descendant) and his progressed Moon soon after conjuncting his Descendant, and in the same time my progressed Mars and his progressed Venus are in exact conjunction! And the chart of our first meeting has a Grand trine that includes Venus in Cancer, Jupiter in Scorpio and Neptune in Pisces. Which is turned into Kite with Pluto in Capricorn that opposes the Venus in Cancer. I think this is a very powerful configuration to have in a first meeting chart, especially because both of our natal Suns are part of it too. And I can tell you that the two of us together are just that, a big ocean of emotions that flow so easily between us and we just can't resist each other. So I just can't wait to see how that works out :)

Last edited: