Meeting Marriage Partner

Sagcap88

Any ideas on what progressions and/or transits night take place in your chart when meeting the person you’re going to marry?

Januarystorm

yes, one very good and practically for-sure-for-sure indicator of the start or meeting of a significant important love/future spouse/serious relationship is when the progressed moon hits your natal descendant

so for example im a 8'30 degree sag, my descendant is in 8'30 degree gemini, so when my progressed moon was exactly on 8'30 gemini- i met a very very special someone:love:

Januarystorm

yes, one very good and practically for-sure-for-sure indicator of the start or meeting of a significant important love/future spouse/serious relationship is when the progressed moon hits your natal descendant

so for example im a 8'30 degree sag, my descendant is in 8'30 degree gemini, so when my progressed moon was exactly on 8'30 gemini- i met a very very special someone:love:

oh yeah, and maybe interesting to note- if you have recently (or even not so recently) broken up with someone, check your progressions to see if the moon is going to hit your natal descendant- this can very very clearly indicate a reconciliation.

Sagcap88

oh yeah, and maybe interesting to note- if you have recently (or even not so recently) broken up with someone, check your progressions to see if the moon is going to hit your natal descendant- this can very very clearly indicate a reconciliation.
Thanks so much! Awesome answer! :)

ardentika

Just that? I've read about Jupiter transits Vertex or Dsc. Jupiter is a planet that represents marriage?
Not sure about progressions tho. Also my mom met her had when her progressed moon conjuncted her natal sun within 2 degrees orb.

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
I've read about Jupiter transits Vertex or Dsc.

Meeting with future spouse for first time or marriage ?

I can test this on myself. :joyful:
My Vertex in Libra at 25 Deg and My Dsc is at 29 Scorpio.
Jupiter already moved over my natal Vertex but no luck.
But in first week of Nov 18 Jupiter will pass through my Dsc.
Lets see.
Progressed Moon will meet Dsc on Nov 2020 and that along time so forget for now.
http://imgur.com/Tgw6POI

Keki

I had progressed moon conjunct natal descendant last year and nothing happened. At that time, I also had progressed venus conjunct natal jupiter (exact within 1 month of exact conjunction), transit Neptune trine natal venus, transit uranus trine sun (natal 7th lord), transit Saturn conjunct sun, and transit Jupiter sextile sun.

ardentika

Well about a meeting I guess. I had transiting jupiter on Dsc, then vertex, when I met someone I saw as potential, true didn't work out.

I also do have progressed Venus conj Jupiter, and nothing happened so, I guess astrology isn't that accurate after all haha.

Somna7H

Banned
No, Transiting Jupiter over Vertex and Dsc did not work me last. And few more days left. Sure this time will not work either. Waiting for pMoon to hit my Dsc/Uranus Rx. xD

ardentika

Both Natal and Progress once(old enough to be married). It will twice when tJupiter will enter Sag and Conjunct nDsc again. Then may just more than a year pDsc Conjunct tJupiter. I'm 36 now.

I see. Honestly, I've never found those to work in predictions. Vedic astrology might be much better when it comes to predicting marriages.
Is there anything in your chart that suggests delays?

Somna7H

Banned
Is there anything in your chart that suggests delays?

Yep, it's very clear.
Saturn in 5th Virgo and it Conjunct 7th Lord Mars. Saturn aspecting 2nd and 7th houses. Saturn Maha Dasa just started a year ago. So Saturn effecting me very much now. 5th H of romance/fun/pleasure damaged by Saturn. 7th H of legal partnership/marriage destroyed by Saturn. 2nd H of family/addition of new member so called spouse denied cos of Saturn. But Saturn will not deny but it will give my marriage when I will about to give up cos finally I will fail many times and become very old. Saturn likes old dudes. And I'm just 36 not that old to be liked by Saturn. Lol...

ardentika

Yep, it's very clear.
Saturn in 5th Virgo and it Conjunct 7th Lord Mars. Saturn aspecting 2nd and 7th houses. Saturn Maha Dasa just started a year ago. So Saturn effecting me very much now. 5th H of romance/fun/pleasure damaged by Saturn. 7th H of legal partnership/marriage destroyed by Saturn. 2nd H of family/addition of new member so called spouse denied cos of Saturn. But Saturn will not deny but it will give my marriage when I will about to give up cos finally I will fail many times and become very old. Saturn likes old dudes. And I'm just 36 not that old to be liked by Saturn. Lol...
I don't go by vedic, can you post a western chart?

Somna7H

Banned
Here natal chart with progressed planets at outside circle.

FAzvpaf.jpg

ardentika

I don't see any delays happening in your chart.
You will prolly meet your spouse somewhere in a huge crowd, huge parties, big organizations, all 11th house matters. Uranus is helping here the 11th house matters.
So the spouse MIGHT actually be younger. He/she might be extremely weird, different, intelligent, all Aqua traits.
I see no delays at all, if anything is delaying it's all you, not your chart.

I don't see what your problem with Saturn is when it's exhalted in Libra. Thinking of it, your chart looks great, I've seen much muhc much more difficult chart hahaha.
I've seen charts where I wouldn't stop asking myself how the hell did those people even found a spouse haha.

Somna7H

Banned
I don't see any delays happening in your chart.
You will prolly meet your spouse somewhere in a huge crowd, huge parties, big organizations, all 11th house matters. Uranus is helping here the 11th house matters.
So the spouse MIGHT actually be younger. He/she might be extremely weird, different, intelligent, all Aqua traits.
I see no delays at all, if anything is delaying it's all you, not your chart.

I don't see what your problem with Saturn is when it's exhalted in Libra. Thinking of it, your chart looks great, I've seen much muhc much more difficult chart hahaha.
I've seen charts where I wouldn't stop asking myself how the hell did those people even found a spouse haha.

Thank you!
I really don't know why either.
Only my career/job is not stable yet.
I never had any failed relationship in past cos I never had any. I'm currently 36 and I am a male. May not be old but not that young.
pMoon will hit my Natal Dsc in 2020. It must be my last chance. My eyes these days looking for future spouse every crowded place.

Last edited:

ardentika

Maybe you look too much. Maybe your problem is spiritual/universal rather than astrological.
Maybe because you look too much you can't find it. Perhaps your standards are way too high with that heavy Uranus energy.

Somna7H

Banned
I tried.
I'm still trying go as low as possible.
Still...
Put the blame on Planets.

If you don't mind can you tell me how Uranus helping 11tg House. Is it Aspecting from my 7th House ?

Last edited:

ardentika

I tried.
I'm still trying go as low as possible.
Still...
Put the blame on Planets.

If you don't mind can you tell me how Uranus helping 11tg House. Is it Aspecting from my 7th House ?

You can't blame planets. They can't control your life. It's you who does it this way. In your case uranus conjs Dsc. Uranus rules naturally the 11th house, which is about wishes, cosmic knowledge, it's a very spiritual planet. So it's possible that you have high-standards about your partners.

I know 2 people with Saturn in 5th, who when trying to have a fling it always fails in doom and gloom, casual dating just doesn't work for them, but they have not much problem with relationships. Well I mean they DO have problem with dating, but nothing that cannot be solved by two mature partners.

I gotta tell you, my chart looks much worse than yours, and I don't blame planets. Because each planet is ME. It's an aspect of who I am and what makes me ME. I don't separate them from myself. The faster you start taking responsibility the easier it becomes.

Maybe in fact you should stop looking. I know that's hard but perhaps you should look for other methods in order to understand why do you look for your spouse so desperately.

Why is it not working out at all? Do you even go out on dates? Are there any potentials at least showing up?