EhabAtari

2n1Ffju.gif

EhabAtari

Primera División 2014/2015/ Round #16
Match: Barcelona vs Atl. Madrid
Date: 21 Jan 2014
Time: 10:00 pm (Local time)

Match will be played between:

1. Barcelona / Blaugrana / Blue and Red Kit (Home Kit).
2. Atlético Madrid / The Mattressers, The Atleti / White Kit.

Let’s have a look into event chart:

Barcelona is always Favor/ASC on Camp Nou while Atlético Madrid will be the underdog/DSC. Color method will give the opposite selection.

Using JF method, APOF on 20.48 PIS which is separating from DSC 20.37 PIS which could help somehow DSC team, I do believe that APOF on cusp is much stronger than being inside even if it’s sub degrees. This placement is not going to stay so long; it’s only less than 4 minutes. Final moon aspect is to conjunct Venus which means nothing. APluto on 16.07 SAG and it’s 2.96 far from DSC 19.03 which I can see no effect on that placement. I can’t find any other strong testimonies.

Looking into accidental dignity during the match:

@Kick Off till the end of 1st half: Lord#1 => -4 and Lord#7 => 6
@2nd half Kick Off (ASC/DSC changed): Lord#1 => 16 and Lord#7 => 7
@2nd half end: Lord#1 => 16 and Lord#7 => 12

Now as let’s give a try using Symbols:

Barcelona / Blaugrana (team) will be presented in communication (Libra / Mercury - I hope I am right) while Atlético Madrid will be presented by Mars (Using their nicknames and aggressive performance). Looking into planets power through the match, we can find the following:

@Kick Off: Mercury Score => 26, Mars Score => 12
@End of 1st Half: Mercury Score => 34, Mars Score => 9
@2nd Half Kick Off: Mercury Score => 21, Mars Score => 8
@2nd half end: Mercury Score => 23, Mars Score => 9

What’s an expected result for the match?

Its looks that Barcelona has an advantage, I am NOT expecting Barcelona to lose this game.

Ehab Atari

EhabAtari

Dear Jibreil ,

[deleted response to attacking comment - Moderator]

Regarding JF method , I do respect this method and I will keep use it in all my analysis and If I did something wrong that does not mean that I (who knows nothing about astrology) will destroy this method in front of people. As I mentioned before to JF , I am so loyal to this method.

Regarding Pluto Antisicon placement , I've tested that before and it has almost the same effect of pluto placement and I've used that in some charts posted in this forum before.

I did not create any new system , I am still doing some testing using existing approaches and methods in astrology to predict football match.

Again , I am the one who knows nothing in astrology and I've the right to learn and share my thought and everybody has the right post their comments in respective way.

Ehab Atari

Last edited by a moderator:

EhabAtari

Dear Jibreil ,

I hope you will accept the same way of treatment if you did something wrong.

How did you confirm that I've got half knowledge and I am choose the wrong path in learning ?

World cup was my start up on learning sport astrology , therefore , I was expecting correction from everyone -not only you - to all analysis I've posted . Believe me , I am listening to everyone , but I've right to accept or reject their statements.

People are inspiring and learning from what everybody posted in such a thread including the analysis and all correction and comments posted on that thread. This is a forums for discussion and learning.

Regarding JF method , I do believe on that's great effort and for me it a treasury but let's talk about the facts. In this forums , we did a lot of analysis and we discovered that some testimonies presented by JF is not working even if it's applied into final matches. JF himself stated this method can be developed more and this what I am trying to do. Finally it's not a bible. JF method sometime lead a lot of people including you and me to wrong predication.

Again , if you feel that I've posted something wrong , everybody has the right to post corrections and comments.

And this statement for everyone :

"I am still beginner in astrology and sport predication :) don't take me as inspired or icon :) I know nothing :) there are lot of people better than me. All information will be posted by me are not guarantee , the purpose from that posting is to learn and to gain knowledge from others".

Ehab Atari

Jibreil

Banned
Dear Jibreil ,

I hope you will accept the same way of treatment if you did something wrong.

How did you confirm that I've got half knowledge and I am choose the wrong path in learning ?

World cup was my start up on learning sport astrology , therefore , I was expecting correction from everyone -not only you - to all analysis I've posted . Believe me , I am listening to everyone , but I've right to accept or reject their statements.

People are inspiring and learning from what everybody posted in such a thread including the analysis and all correction and comments posted on that thread. This is a forums for discussion and learning.

Regarding JF method , I do believe on that's great effort and for me it a treasury but let's talk about the facts. In this forums , we did a lot of analysis and we discovered that some testimonies presented by JF is not working even if it's applied into final matches. JF himself stated this method can be developed more and this what I am trying to do. Finally it's not a bible. JF method sometime lead a lot of people including you and me to wrong predication.

Again , if you feel that I've posted something wrong , everybody has the right to post corrections and comments.

And this statement for everyone :

"I am still beginner in astrology and sport predication :) don't take me as inspired or icon :) I know nothing :) there are lot of people better than me. All information will be posted by me are not guarantee , the purpose from that posting is to learn and to gain knowledge from others".

Ehab Atari

You share the chart using Frawleys knowledge without using another key element i.e. Antiscion, which you do not wish to implement unless you've a full fledge software that shows you so.

This method is a decade old. Goca and myself have worked hard to sort out the flaws or rather the correct pattern of this system upto an extent.

The only flaw that remains here is choosing the correct ASC/DSC.

Kindly stick to your new Symbols or Dignity method, as I'm very impressed to see your accuracy. Kindly do not indulge Frawley if you aren't sure of the kind of testimonies which you share in public.

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

EhabAtari

Dear Jabreil ,

I think you are mixing things and showing my mistakes as beginner when I started in June 2014 . When you stated the missing antisicon in my charts , I've clearly said that I forgot to check that because of number of charts that I used to analysis per day (You can find that in my answers).

Believe me I know the difference between Dispositor and Disposer . If I have a spell mistake that doesn't mean that I don't know the differences.

When you said that you don't have to mix between ch1 & ch2 , I kept that statement until I've tested by myself before I decided to stop that.( I don't think you can find a such a case in recent charts I've posted).

When I am talking about wrong predication using JF made by users , I am not talking about assigning ASC/DSC only , I am talking about missing testimonies in analysis. ASC/DSC is well known flaw in this method.

It's up to you and everyone to give up on JF method , the author gave up for a certain purposes and I know clearly why which it's not related to knowledge . As he mentioned before that this method can be developed more and more.

All what I have posted in analysis was monitored and noted down by me and of course I am still monitoring other conditions and I am going to use it on coming analysis.

Finally , I have the right to use what ever I want and everyone has the right to reply. For my side , this will be the last post as reply to your comments. I can't see any benefit from arguing anymore.

Ehab Atari

rob9

Both of you have always given your best analysis on this forum. Jibreil sir has the best experience and rest of our members can only learn from his guidance. So Ehab sir, please take the advices in learning manner without being offended. I am sure you are also trying your best methods to predict these games.

rob9

Oh rob. Thanks for your advice ! Without it I would be lost !

Sir, i am not senior enough to advice you. It was only a suggestion to take it lightly and proceeding in what you do best. I know how much time and knowledge you guys share to members for free. I personally have utmost respect for jibreil sir and just posted so that the argument does not continue.
That's it.

Dear Jibreil,

What you must understand is that we're all learning including YOU. we dont have any master astrologer here on this forum. You must give credit to Ehab for his constant post and seeking for knowledge. This is the way we learn. You do correct him most often as you said thats fine as Ehab himself confirmed he's still learning. This doesn't mean you're a guru or a master astrologer.you might have been a millionaire by now. Ive seen most of your predictions and its no difference to others who had it right and had it wrong sometimes. So how best do you think you are now?

Ive been using Frawley's method and so far its the best for me. Ever since i discovered his book. I never go broke on gambling cus it has really helped me. What makes his method difficult is about the assigning of ASC|DSC axis. And i must give credit to Goca for teaching us the color assigning method. This method had worked for me and still working. So if you sit here to condemn someone's hard earned method, then we might as well request to know the method that you bring forth? You had so much knowledge from his book but today you call it wack and attack persons who still attest to his method. This is unfair on your part Jibeil to attack Ehab. I do not see him misleading. That is his point of view and how he understands. Thats why its a forum for you to also agree or disagree with proves and claims then we can all learn. Thanks

Yes of course, I would gladly accept throwing any correction if I ever predict wrongly via Frawley's method. And I openly challenge anyone, even the likes of you to correct me.

Seriously do you even know the meaning of Dispositor & Disposer?

Half knowledge is very evident based on the cross-breeded testimonies that you share in spite of me repeatedly telling you not to mix Chapter 1 with Chapter 2. Secondly you share the chart using Frawleys knowledge without using another key element i.e. Antiscion, which you do not wish to implement unless you've a full fledge software that shows you so.

This method is a decade old & everyone has given up including the author. Kindly understand apart from Goca and myself no one else has stuck onto this method as we have worked hard to sort out the flaws or rather the correct pattern of this system upto an extent. So if your sharing a wrong testimony, pls dont expect anyone else to correct you. Hence my point that your sharing the wrong msg to the inspired crowd.

The only flaw that remains here is choosing the correct ASC/DSC. Only if you would have understood the method correctly (in the first place), you wouldn't have posted this statement.

Kindly stick to your new Symbols or Dignity method, as I'm very impressed to see your accuracy. Kindly do not indulge Frawley if you aren't sure of the kind of testimonies which you share in public.