Bayern vs Chelsea

Cap

Hi everybody!
I am new here and this is my first post. I am trying to figure out sports event charts and here is an interesting one:
Bayern vs Chelsea
Super Cup Final
30. 08. 2013., Prague, 20:45 CET

Here is what I have so far.
Bayern (favorite) is represented by 1st house Aries, Mars = Germany, red; Chelsea is represented by 7th house. So, at least, we know who's who.
L1, L7, L10 are not on important positions.
There is no L4 (Moon is the flow of events)
Moon is applying on the 4th cusp. According to Frawley that is strong testimony in Chelsea's favor, one that could decide the winner by itself.
But later Moon makes a trine to Saturn (L10) and according to Frawley last Moon's aspect wins. It is strong testimony in Bayern's favor.
Saturn is interesting because of it's triple role. Saturn is L10, dispositor of POF and works as malefic (just for being Saturn). Which of its roles is the most important one?
As L10 conjuncts NN - that is plus for Bayern
As dispositor of POF being in 7th house - that is plus for Chelsea
As malefic being in 7th house - that is minus for Chelsea
When Moon makes a trine to Saturn, to which of it's roles Moon makes a trine?
One other strong testimony in Bayern's favor is Uranus just inside the 1st cusp
I haven't noticed any aspects by antiscia

So, who wins (and why)?
My best guess for now is crazy game with lots of goals.

Attachments

• bay-che.JPG
    bay-che.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 36

alliewar

When Lord 1, 7, 4, or 10 is ruled by the Moon (in this case Lord 4 ) makes reading the chart a lot more complicated and the 'last applying moon aspect wins' theory goes out the window. When I get a Moon ruled chart I don't even try betting on it.

Cap

When Lord 1, 7, 4, or 10 is ruled by the Moon (in this case Lord 4 ) makes reading the chart a lot more complicated and the 'last applying moon aspect wins' theory goes out the window. When I get a Moon ruled chart I don't even try betting on it.

I agree with you, but it is worth to be noted that maybe Moon's last aspect decided the game after all (Moon trine NN). After 90 min. result was 1-1, in last minute of extra time Bayern equalized 2-2 and won the game on penalties.

Still, my opinion is that Uranus inside the 1st cusp is strong indicator of success (Bayern won the game in dramatic finish, totally Uranus style)