Why do my family members keep dying? Why is my life so terrible?

melius

My date of birth: April 17th, 2001
My time of birth: 8:00 AM (+/- 1 minute)
My place of birth: Janesville, Wisconsin, United States of America

On the morning of April 14th, 2014, when I was 12 years old, my maternal grandfather died. On that day, after school, my family and I drove to the airport so that my mom could fly to India in order to attend her father’s funeral. The rest of our family couldn’t go with her since my siblings and I had school and my father had work. So, we all said goodbye to my mother and headed back home. The weather conditions were awful. On the drive back home, our car crashed into the back of a semi-truck that had abruptly slowed down due to another accident that happened in front of it, killing my father, sister, and brother. I was the only one who survived.

So on April 14th, 2014, my grandfather, father, sister, and brother all died. My mom and I are the only people still alive in our immediate family.

And recently, on February 2020, my cousin died.

But that's not all. There are so many other things about my life that are absolutely terrible.

Some background on my life: I am 19 years old and in college. My parents immigrated to the US from India. My dad was a doctor, while my mom was a teacher in India but became a stay-at-home mom once she married my dad and moved to America. I was born in the US in a midsized city, but when I was 2 years old, my family moved to a very rural area where my dad found a job as a physician at the town’s clinic. We were just about the only Indian family in the entire town.

I had two siblings, an older sister, and a younger brother. My childhood wasn't perfect, but it was probably better than that of the vast majority of people. My parents weren't extremely wealthy or anything like that, but my dad made really good money as a doctor. My siblings were smart, kind, and fun to be around.

But despite my privileged upbringing, my life has not exactly been a Bed of Roses. I have Asperger's Syndrome, Attention Deficit Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. The OCD causes extremely bothersome compulsions that make many moments unbearable. I am a pretty smart person, my standardized test scores have always been excellent, but my ADD causes me to be very disorganized, forgetful, unfocused in class, etc. This has caused periods of serious academic difficulty, but I managed to graduate high school with a decent GPA, a nearly perfect ACT score, and acceptance into a good university. I’ve had virtually no friends for my entire life, although I have never been bullied or anything like that (except in Kindergarten). Most people have always been very kind to me, a luxury many people don't have. I’ve never had a girlfriend ever, despite being a rather physically attractive man. My mental disorders cause me to feel depressed quite often. I could’ve died of a serious infection when I was in 5th grade (although thankfully I didn’t). And my 28-year-old cousin died recently.

This is just some of the major stuff. Several minor but unfortunate events also happen to me very often. In just 2020 alone, we’ve suffered from serious financial losses, I was just a few minutes late for a flight and was stuck in the airport for hours in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis before having to pay hundreds of more dollars to get home, my extraordinarily expensive laptop broke, and I was unable to get any refund, I turned an important assignment just a few minutes late but still received a 0% on it and thus got the lowest grade I have ever gotten in a class before despite doing good on all of the other assignments that entire semester, the plumbing system in our house broke, leading to extremely expensive repairs being needed, etc. And we’re only 6 months into 2020! I know these are "first-world problems," and several of these are my fault, but these are not things that only happen once in a Blue Moon. Things like this happen to me all the time! I’ve grown accustomed to them, but they make my life so miserable.

Why is my life so terrible? Will I become successful in the future?

Virinchi

When i started reading this post, had a gut feeling that there could be a curse on you.
Without getting into details, let me tell you what will happen in future and what you can do. You can decide after few years (maybe after you graduate).

You need to get rid of a curse from your past life. This is not easy. It will not let you find a solution atleast for another 5 years. This made you live in a cursed place.
After 2025, try to move to a new city (preferably a new country) and find a career over there.
Do NOT expect overnight positive fortune, as most of the life will be struggle but you can do well from 2026 in a new place

When i started reading this post, had a gut feeling that there could be a curse on you.
Without getting into details, let me tell you what will happen in future and what you can do. You can decide after few years (maybe after you graduate).

You need to get rid of a curse from your past life. This is not easy. It will not let you find a solution atleast for another 5 years. This made you live in a cursed place.
After 2025, try to move to a new city (preferably a new country) and find a career over there.
Do NOT expect overnight positive fortune, as most of the life will be struggle but you can do well from 2026 in a new place

Most respected Virinchi Sir, with much humbleness from both heart and soul I would like to request you to shed your privileged and expertised analysis for my serious suffering too on my link below from KP perspective... :(

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132546