What is interesting about my chart? Good or bad?

appleseed

Hello stargazers!! I was wondering if you could take a look at my chart. What sticks out to you? What are the good and bad aspects of it? What are my dominant planets? How does all of this translate to my journey as a human on this earth walk?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. My love is big for you people who take pleasure in analyzing the effects of the cosmos on us! :joyful:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_a_hp.68475.28864.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_a_hp.68475.28864.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

miquar

Hi. Mercury conjunct Pluto in Scorpio on the IC, both square Chiron rising in Leo. This suggests that you are trying to cultivate a more authentic and creative way of being in the world, but that in order to achieve this you must come to terms with an incurable problem or irreversible twist of fate, and also that you must undergo intense healing experiences, using your mind to facilitate rather than to avoid these experiences. Words and secrets may have had a profound affect on you, but you have the resources to turn this around and develop incredible insight into how people can find their own power.

The other thing that strikes me about this chart is that it is low on earth, with a sense of reaching for something beyond the ordinary. Sun in Sagittarius sextile Jupiter in Libra, Moon and Saturn in Aquarius, Venus conjunct Uranus and Neptune. This suggests that you are very idealistic, with a strong sense of being part of a collective.

miquar

Ps. The emphasis on the lower right quadrant suggests that your attention focuses on situations in which others validate who you are as an individual - ie your home life (4th house), attempts to express your uniqueness (5th house), and experiences of integrating with others.

appleseed

Miquar, you are truly a drop of rain in a drought! Very knowledgable and helpful.

Hi. Mercury conjunct Pluto in Scorpio on the IC, both square Chiron rising in Leo. This suggests that you are trying to cultivate a more authentic and creative way of being in the world, but that in order to achieve this you must come to terms with an incurable problem or irreversible twist of fate, and also that you must undergo intense healing experiences, using your mind to facilitate rather than to avoid these experiences. Words and secrets may have had a profound affect on you, but you have the resources to turn this around and develop incredible insight into how people can find their own power.

I have had a bad experience with acne which seems to be dissipating now. It is certainly a lot better than it used to be and is not really bothersome anymore. But an incurable problem? Are there any aspects in my chart hinting at what that is?

The other thing that strikes me about this chart is that it is low on earth, with a sense of reaching for something beyond the ordinary. Sun in Sagittarius sextile Jupiter in Libra, Moon and Saturn in Aquarius, Venus conjunct Uranus and Neptune. This suggests that you are very idealistic, with a strong sense of being part of a collective.

My mental faculties are pretty much always consumed by philosophical questions which drives me nuts. It's true that I am incredibly prone to idealism and I'm always trying to transcend the separation between myself and the people I'm around, myself and nature, myself and God. Is my incurable fate being in an existential funk all the time?? :confused:

miquar

Hi. Thanks for the feedback and words of encouragement.

The expression 'incurable wound' was rather clumsy. I should have pointed out that Chiron's expression is ultimately psychological. Chiron is similar to Saturn in that they tend to express as a sense of lack or difficulty in the areas of they chart which they contact. But where Saturn's issues tend to have an obvious connection with the refusal or inability of one or both parents to validate and nourish us in those areas of life, Chiron seems more like something that just happened through nobody's fault. If someone is born with some kind of disability, or is born into circumstances then we can look to Chiron's placement in the birth chart to help build a picture of how that tangible issue will impact on that person psychologically. A propensity to acne is just one of those things that can't be helped - even if it was an inherited trait, one can't really blame anyone. If the acne had impacted on your relationship with the world around you, then it would seem to be very much connected to your rising Chiron. But really this placement is about an ongoing sense of being slightly alienated (especially since Pluto is also involved) from the world around you, which may never completely go away, and which you must try to understand, accept and find creative ways to express.

Are there any other things about your life which feel unfortunate? Things which may affect the way you meet the world around you? Communication issues, including having thoughts which are too difficult or exposing or potentially disruptive to share, could be relevant due to the Mercury Pluto conjunction. Perhaps even a sense of a 'skeleton in the closet' on some level?

Chiron's natural propensity to seek answers is enhanced in this chart because of the square to the angular Mercury conjunction and Leo's ruler being in Sagittarius. I think perhaps part of your tendency to philosophise is due to the rising Chiron, especially since you mention that you try to transcend the distance between yourself and some other.

But with Leo rising, perhaps it is also a good idea to accept your separateness and enjoy it - to cultivate sense of being a unique individual with something to give to life, rather than trying to merge with the rest of life. Perhaps try to observe any difficult feelings which accompany this process and see them as part of a sensitivity which adds to your specialness rather than detracting from it.

Mars in Cancer in the 12th house suggests that your urge to assert your individual needs has been affected by issues carried in your family psyche over recent generations. There could be an ongoing struggle with issues of assertiveness and aggression in your family lineage - perhaps it is frowned upon to be 'too selfish'. Since Mars is the natural ruler of the ascendant, this Mars placement adds to the suggestion of struggling to meet life as an individual.

Last edited: