Unaspected Venus in the First House & Aries

I have an unaspected Venus in Aries in the First House in the Sign of Aries. I never realized it until I tightened the orb to first 50%, then 75% to be more sure. It sort of explains a lot. I'm not a warm person, not necessarily happy go lucky or sociable. Although, I do not lack in compassion or understanding, that's for sure! But, the social norms, almost seemingly "superficial" actions involved meeting new people like in small talk, making new friends, light conversation, go straight over my head, or are disregarded by me and avoided, mostly because the feeling is fairly uncomfortable and I'm starting to understand why. Having Chiron in Gemini in the Third House doesn't help either, and neither does the fact that my Libra/Aries axis is Unintercepted. It doesn't bother me too much, I guess, because this is what I know, and how I am. I have good friends, and I am a nice person. I just have a hard time... letting people see my personality, and sharing it with them. Which isn't normal. It's like that part of me in missing.

I'm sort of worried... because it is an area of disconnection, an important area of life. I am asking for help in understanding the significance of this.

How can an unaspected planet be/get expressed? What should I know?

Any insight at all would be really appreciated.

Attachments

• unaspected venus.jpg
    unaspected venus.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Okay, I have another question! Since my Venus is in Aries, does that mean that my Mars is it's outlet?

My mars is pretty strong, Cappy and 10th house at 1 degree conjunct with Saturn and Uranus at 0 degrees.

If my peregrine Venus is expressed through Mars, how does that work?? I need an analogy

wilsontc

Staff member
Unaspected Venus, to pisces

pisces,

You said:
I have an unaspected Venus...I'm not a warm person, not necessarily happy go lucky or sociable...the social norms, almost seemingly "superficial" actions involved meeting new people like in small talk, making new friends, light conversation, go straight over my head, or are disregarded by me and avoided, mostly because the feeling is fairly uncomfortable...I'm sort of worried... because it is an area of disconnection, an important area of life. I am asking for help in understanding the significance of this. How can an unaspected planet be/get expressed? What should I know?

An unaspected planet indicates you do not "connect in" with that planet's energy. So with Venus (relationships) unaspected you do not "connect in" with relationships. This does not mean you do not have relationships, it simply means you have a challenge in recognizing them when they occur. They happen outside your awareness. It is common for someone with an unaspected planet(s) to OVERdo the energy of that planet. So you may tend to OVERdo relationships. It sounds like you are NOT, however. So most likely you are relating better than you think you are! :)

Relating out of aspect,

Tim

astro11

Unaspected planets behave in extreme ways, they can turn on at one time and turn off at another, there is no middle ground. Since the planet does not have major aspects, the energy is more "pure", therefore its effects in your life are much more noticeable. The house in which it is placed in tends to become a singular focus of ambition, the ability to concentrate on these matters of the house's domain is excellent. Normally, unaspected Venus does not pursue potential romantic partners, rather they wait to be pursued. Since your placement is in Aries this is modified somewhat because Venus in Aries like to actively pursue anyone who they have an interest in. Like you mentioned, this placement does not show physical affection very much but that doesn't mean they are necessarily not warm.

Unaspected planets tend to overcompensate during transits, so you will notice Venus transits very strongly in your life. Unlike natally when it is switched on or off, you can not ignore any Venus transit because it will demand your attention.