Could my Venus opposition Mars be causing my acne?

virgo18

Acne is caused by:

Psychologically:
The wise words of Lullu
I will tell you right now that acne is caused from not accepting yourself for who you are and giving personal power away to others. This could lead to bottling up a lot of emotions (which you may not consciously realize you are doing) and in turn causing the acne(which may be worsened from not being grounded).

Astrologically: Strong Saturn or bad aspected.... or weak moon and bad aspected.

Bilogically: Genetics!, hormones, lack of hygiene to your face, staying awake too late at night (low quality sleep), stress, and don't drinking enough water.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The conjunction of Venus and Mars seems to impact beauty in people: in both natal and horary astrological aspects. Whenever Venus (physical beauty and appearance) and Mars (hormonal romance or love) conjunct in a day for some people, esp. those whose ruling planets of their solar signs Aries, Taurus, Libra and Scorpio: they come out in a somewhat good (or bad) ways, due to what sign the conjunction falls on with some dramatic results (imagine what happens when Venus/Mars in Virgo or Pisces). Then we all have our favorites or attractions to qualities in people, but some of us I strongly feel for the wrong reason. :annoyed:

The objective of beauty and attraction is affected by the position of Venus and Mars in many people, in fact the signs Virgo and Pisces, as well Cancer and Capricorn, and to smaller extent: Leo and Aquarius, or Gemini and Sagittarius: admittedly are into some unusual or different ideas of beauty and attraction than most of their societies' beauty standards and certain levels of what attracts them in a mate. I mean, as an Aquarius (Sun+Moon) or in sidereal, Capricorn with a Venus in Aries (when it just left Pisces) could explain my searchquest for a tall, big or older woman while most males tend to prefer the opposite. :unsure:

Last edited: