What about capacity for
shaping ideas and inspiration?

The Neptune transit of 2005 to my moonreally
brought it home to me how
important that side of my life w

Baha

**raises hand

Aqua moon, 10th house conj IC

I've always had an unstable relationship with my mother but I never attributed it to an Aqua moon. Interesting to see a pattern here though.

As for emotions, I do so prefer hearing how another person feels about me straight-up and I am usually forthcoming with my feelings as well. But I guess my way of expressing feelings is more matter-of-fact.

In one relationship that I was in, I loved the man and made it clear to him that yes, I loved him but those were my feelings, I owned them and they would exist as mine whether he loved me back or not.

Needless to say he was a bit confused, but to me it made perfect sense.

My moon is Square Merc in Scorpio. So I guess that plays a role as to how I express myself as well.

bbr11

I know how Moon is Aquarius is and I know how moon in the 2nd house is but how do you describe a person with an Aquarius Moon in the 2nd house?
I haven't found much success finding such description online. Would anyone know?

Courtney Love

I know how Moon is Aquarius is and I know how moon in the 2nd house is but how do you describe a person with an Aquarius Moon in the 2nd house?
I haven't found much success finding such description online. Would anyone know?

My favorite comment about children with moon in Aqua is that they frequently need their rooms cleaned out with a shovel, and man does that hit home. Also Aqua moon in the second seems to indicate financial instability, sometimes you're flush with money, and then the bottom drops out... that's how it's been for me with it in the 2nd.

Other things I've read in terms of Aqua moons and mothers is that our mothers were "erratic" and somewhat undependable, and it's another thing that I experienced. My mother is a taurus with an aries moon, so she's stubborn and agressive... she jumps to conclusions (aries) and and then will not back down or admit her mistakes (taurus) or change...

She's currently living with me. While I'm fond of her in general, my life is hell.

Yennefer

In one relationship that I was in, I loved the man and made it clear to him that yes, I loved him but those were my feelings, I owned them and they would exist as mine whether he loved me back or not.

Needless to say he was a bit confused, but to me it made perfect sense.

My moon is Square Merc in Scorpio. So I guess that plays a role as to how I express myself as well.

I understand this one perfectly, Aqua Venus here. Sun and Moon in Aries, Scorpio ASC so a lot of independent energy here. I told something similar to my boyfriend when we started to meet each other. He is Aqua Sun but he was really confused.
I don´t know if he didn´t expect something like that or if it was his possesive Pluto on DSC.

Urawakai

Sorry, squashing that theory. My mother is actually one of my best friends (that's an Aquarius moon trait--the mothers can be more like friends than is traditional) she is an amazing parent, of course, but we have an excellent relationship
As for fears, as posted before, I just hate all the vulgarities of the world--violence/crime, etc. I actually don't know what internal fears I have--doesn't that sound stupid? I just don't know

bbr11

Sorry, squashing that theory. My mother is actually one of my best friends (that's an Aquarius moon trait--the mothers can be more like friends than is traditional) she is an amazing parent, of course, but we have an excellent relationship
As for fears, as posted before, I just hate all the vulgarities of the world--violence/crime, etc. I actually don't know what internal fears I have--doesn't that sound stupid? I just don't know
I agree. I like her when we can sit down and have an intellectual conversation for 2-3 hours but when she acts like my mom(being nosy, intrude in my space and time, repeat something a billion times,etc.) it gets in my nerves. But ya, we totally talk about a lot and share a lot of things together.

LittleMiss

I don't think the whole "detached and errectic" part of moon in Aquarius fit everybody. The moon plays out according to sunsign, asc, and the other planetary placements.

I am very emotional, and sensitive, and I show my emotions easily. I'm easily moved and often cry, alone and in front of people. I have become almost blunt and frank about my emotions (sun and mercury in pisces)... I don't feel the need to hide anything. ( I have much more problems expressing anger, but that is another story).

I have a very good relationship with my mum. As someone wrote above, I too have a more friend-like relationship with her. She is my best friend and we can talk about almost anything. We analyze situations and talk for hours, (and I have been brought up being told to intelectualize my feelings, almost to a point where it is not healty.) I guess our relationship isn't very traditional. I do have a bad relationship with my father though...

It is interesting seeing what you guys fear the most. I think something in me fears to be excluded from humanity (groups), and the other thing is not being able to express my individuality.

I very much agree that Moon in Aquarius people (myself atleast) often feel different, like their not a part of everything else. I think my Pisces placements just enlarges this for me. It seems that I have a hard time finding people that relate to the world in the same manner as I do.

Last edited:

bbr11

It seems that I have a hard time finding people that relate to the world in the same manner as I do.
My ex had moon in aquarius placement and she was the only person in my life that truly understood me and vise versa. I don't now about you guys but I feel very comfortable with Moon in Aquarians. I feel like they're in the same boat as me when we talk. For example when I talk about something they say something back that's very relevant and enhance the conversation intellectually. And whenever I said something that made sense she would agree with me because it simply made sense and same thing when she did it. Does anyone else feel this way as well?

Urawakai

I only have one moon in Aquarius friend--actually she's a double Aquarius (sun and moon-wise)
a lot of the Aquarius moons I've met besides myself find me very different from them I think because of my Gemini ascendant which squares my Pisces sun, so once they finally, if ever get past the Gemini, they have to get past the Pisces, which only a few people have seen--my Aquarius moon tends to surprise people
although they do see some through my mercury in Aquarius

by the way, to the person who has a nosy mom, have you tried sitting down and discussing that matter with her?

Scarletmoon

BB11, I know EXACTLY what your speaking of when it comes to Pisces. I also thought I was the only one. I have a 2 family members that are Pisces...and my oh my...they take my words the wrong way almost everytime. I really have to learn to just let them live in their world full of bubbles and marshmallows and try not to pop that "bubble" they live in.

No offense against all Pisces, the rest of the chart does matter but like BB said....there are characteristics every sun sign possesses that show through loud and clear. Pisces are too sensitive and manipulative for my taste. I have even had one call my job and try to get my fired :( They arent as sweet as astrology makes them seem.

stillatlarge

Yes, but what you're saying applies to the goody-goody signs in general like Cancer, Pisces and Virgo. They are some of the cruelest and most deceitful people on the planet in my experience. Lying is just second nature to them but always justified by their 'feeeewings'. LOL. I think all this ooey gooey stuff must be written by them themselves in actuality because no other way could they get such a whitewashing.

Urawakai

I'm a Pisces and I don't do that stuff! T_T
depends on the moon, I think, but all the Pisces I know are generally nice people :/ hmmm

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

OK, I've heard how a lot of y'all relate and feel about your Mothers. Now I'd like to know how you feel or get along with women in general. I'm still thinking moon = female and Aquarius = detached. So I remain curious.

bbr11

Let's not :wink: I'm afraid it might turn into a discussion that may offend a lot of people lol I just feel like I've offended enough people here, don't wanna make it any worse haha. Unless anyone else wants to give their opinion about the opposite sex. I think I'll stay out of this discussion :smile:

bbr11

Oh I see. Well in that case I've never really felt comfortable with females (especially around my age) and I've barely ever had any female friends other than my ex. But on the other hand I've felt really comfortable with my mom's friends. It's kind of weird because when she invites them they're all females around her age and I'm like in my early 20's and a guy lol. It looks weird but we're all very comfortable with each other and talk about spiritual stuff which is mainly why I'm interested in talking to them because my mom tends to attract spiritual people. I just can't stand small talk and that's mostly what females around my age do. Their life revolves mostly around drama and friends(like my ex even though she was 4 years older than me) and I find it a waste of time and energy. very rarely do I find people around my age who are into spirituality and other stuff. Actually come to think of it it never happens. So ya I find older women much more interesting but I never really had the guts to tell them and approach them about it because it might be awkward for them because of the age difference and they probably would not believe my feelings for them because of it.