What will happen with the third party ?

neptunian

Hi,

Everything was good, suddenly he changed and stopped communicating. I thought maybe he is doing this third party situation to make me jealous but no this is something serious :( i dont know if the person someone from his past or he met new i dont know. Third party is venus i think cause it is at the cusp of his fifth. there is an applying sextile between venus and his significator. What do you think according to the chart? Will it be long term for them ? Thank you so much for any opinion.

Attachments

• whatwillhappenbetweenthem.jpg
    whatwillhappenbetweenthem.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon is you as ascendent ruler, but also the development of the question.
It looks as though moon will conjunct Saturn, ruler of the 7th, but in reality it is coming up to a square with separative Uranus.
At the same time, Venus moves towards a sextile with Saturn, so his relationship with her will move ahead.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Interesting that you are not asking about your own future with him.

It looks as though moon will conjunct Saturn, ruler of the 7th, but in reality it is coming up to a square with separative Uranus.
At the same time, Venus moves towards a sextile with Saturn, so his relationship with her will move ahead.

OP's question about her future with him has been asked and answered elsewhere in this forum.

neptunian

Thank you so much dear ElenaJ for your attention and help.

I need to accept the harsh truth. one more day passed he is not coming back. :( i hope he comes back but it doesnt seem so. Everything was good i cant understand how he changed so much. I think this shows he doesnt really want me.