John Frawley is stand up philosofer

JerryRR

Yahoo/sport/premier league/Arsenal etc/club profile bottom of page.

Arsenal Home red shirts,away yellow.

J.R.

miquar

What I mean is for individual matches, for example if the home team's home strip is similar to the away team's away strip - it would be useful to know which colours the away team had chosen to play in for that particular match. Some teams actually have a third strip that they can fall back on at such times.

banefranco

Now we come to the basic level not first, the basic. I wrote how to make choice of the matches. The first try to find the matches where home teams play in white, black, dark blue, dark red, dark green, Milan as home team, Barcelona and teams with jerseys alike. Becouse there is no doubt about placement not becouse of favourites. As you could see that there are no favourites. As you could see that Wigan won as guest team against Liverpool becouse it played in darker jerseys than Liverpool. So whenever you have colors of the home team like blue or red you must be absolutely sure that away team has no offer in jerseys to be lighter or darker. Why home team is the first for placement. Home team plays in their home jerseys. In regular leagues home teams always play in their chosen home colors. Always. Away team has the choice if it has lighter or darker jerseys. Then you check official sites. Then you check these links or simmilar and check the fresh matches.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=metz+vs+Le+Man
http://www.goalsarena.org/
http://www.matchhighlight.com/category/latest-goals/france/
Now when you are sure about jerseys you can check the chart.

JerryRR

The away team wears their home colours.Home team gets first choice.If for example if Norwich were in PL at home,Arsenal would probably wear home shirts.Teams usually post shirt choice before match.

banefranco

I am sorry I do not know the word in english but when you have jerseys with stripes you have to see how teams look like at the playground. That word is basic explanation about colors in art-painting and that is how jerseys radiate in compartment with the opponent. That is quantity of light, So when you have black-white jersesy and red-white jerseys take a look who is brighter, I can say that black-white are darker. red-white against yellow, red-white is darker. That concerns brightness. But when you compare that parriot's jerseys you have to see how they look like at the green field which one radiates more, let say. Mixing colors is the other approach but this is reality and you do not have to open Photoshop and other programs to check spots. I cannot make better explanation than this, even I avoid some teams. This is what cannot be learned that is why there are better painters. This is personal view. I cannot make the placement for many teams might be others can be better. So no matter about stripes, compare the whole jersey how it shines or radiates. Darker do not shine or radiate. I realy hope that this is understandible.

banefranco

The away team wears their home colours.Home team gets first choice.If for example if Norwich were in PL at home,Arsenal would probably wear home shirts.Teams usually post shirt choice before match.

Yes, there were some questions about this becouse when people find at the sites Home jerseys and away jerseys they use to expect that away team must play in away jerseys. No the away team, just as you wrote, has the choice. Let say that if Metz plays agains Le Man in their red jerseys Le Man cannot play in their red but in white when Le Man is GUEST team. But when Le Man is HOME team and play in red Metz will play in other jerseys than red. But if Metz play against Real in Madrid Real plays in white but then Metz plays in their home jerseys which are red. You can substitute Metz as example and use Liverpool for instance. Or Bayern.
The problem for us here is how to get the information, from whome about jerseys in which teams play at one match, before the match starts.
This way I suggested how to collect the information is not the best way but is the only possible. I do not know where to get the official information about jerseys at one match. Might be from the home team officials, might be.

banefranco

Benfica (Lisbon) vs Chelsea has Libra rising throughout (19:45 BST, 27th March). Venus is well ahead on essential dignities, but on accidental dignities there's not much in it. Mars is stronger by house (11th compared to Venus' 8th) but Mars is retrograde. Chelsea would be the darker team, suggesting a home win for Benfica judging by Venus' higher score. But if you don't count retrograde motion as part of the accidental dignitiy score, there's not much in it. What do other people think?

Today I am oriented to Metz-LeMan. Just becouse :biggrin:. Metz red - LeMan white.

banefranco

Here are two matches Toulouse and Wacker both darker won
Neptun presence at house 7 produced no difference so this can be out of question. What more is significant I cannot see in the charts?
The scores are close one goal difference. I will check further the scores. But I do not expect the relevant for anything.
The Question stays: What was wrong with Wolves etc. might be POF antiscia, Moon antiscia, POV presence (that would be brand new),
I have noticed something else Moon opposition to Saturn but that is not definitely testimony for wining any kind except goal scoring at one match. Which one who knows.
I do not see important difference at these charts.

Attachments

• Arsena-Villa 24Mar2012.jpg
    Arsena-Villa 24Mar2012.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Kilmarnock-Motherwell 24Mar2012.jpg
    Kilmarnock-Motherwell 24Mar2012.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Liverpool-Wigan 24Mar2012.jpg
    Liverpool-Wigan 24Mar2012.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Norwich - Wolves 24Mar2012.jpg
    Norwich - Wolves 24Mar2012.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Toulouse 25Mar2012.jpg
    Toulouse 25Mar2012.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 23

unimatrix

Today I am oriented to Metz-LeMan. Just becouse :biggrin:. Metz red - LeMan white.

Congratulation (if you bet on LeMan). Check the match CFR Cluj (darker) vs. Otelul Galati (lighter) 26.03.12. Cluj won 2:0. Charts are the same(Home Team Desc; Away Team Asc).

In my opinion Libra-Aries is currently unpredictable.

banefranco

Ok Milan-Barcelona 28 Mar 2012

I placed some graphic symbols for Part of Victory Day and Night and Black Moon Lillith. I had no idea with Lilith but let it stay.
Part of Victory Day - VD
Part of Victory Night - VN
Black moon is symbol like Moon in black :biggrin:

Attachments

• Milan-Barcelona 28 Mar 2012.jpg
    Milan-Barcelona 28 Mar 2012.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 32

unimatrix

Not only exotic but useful. Darker wins the first set, loses match. My try.:biggrin:

Darker wins the first set and the whole match. :wink:

Black moon? A new method?

Milan vs. Barca is very dangerous. Light and Dark switch between Asc and Desc...too risky but i think Barca will win.

unimatrix

I bet on the first set darker will win because Jupiter was stronger than Mercury.:biggrin:

But like i said, Venus-Mars ist currently very risky, i dont know why.

banefranco

Darker wins the first set and the whole match. :wink:

Black moon? A new method?

Milan vs. Barca is very dangerous. Light and Dark switch between Asc and Desc...too risky but i think Barca will win.

Black Moon - I do not know what to scan more in one chart. But in this match Baku-Lokomotiv the night Victory passed over moon when the game ends. It was 21:00 or so in Baku.
I just try to find why this Aries - Libra make problems. Or it is simple explanation that changing houses and signs make things unpredictible. I think there is something.

Last edited:

banefranco

After this changing jerseys by Milan I think that it is too naive presenting one method to be used by other astrologers employed in several soccer teams. It is well known that Manchester UTD, Chelsea and Milan as some other have their astrologers. It is also well known that some betting companies are interested in methods that can make incomes lower. I cannot see in the chart if any team changes their jerseys but I know someone who can even see if the match plays at some other city. Ok...:biggrin: I will have a little assitence in the future. In Milan they knew that lighter team wins or draw.

Last edited: