Chat Thread

conspiracy theorist

No. Energy and attention is a helluva thing, and I've found that the less people know about my plans is the smoother they tend to go. There psychic energy has no chance to taint the picture. Sound strange? An example of being keyed into a place psychically is this forum. I always coincidentally log into this forum within 5 minutes of someone addressing me. I could have not come unto this forum in days and then get the urge to check AW. Love and behold, someone keyed themselves into me and drawn my attention back to the forum.

It's probably why in the magical dictum, to be silent is an important ingredient to the whole operation.

conspiracy theorist

Why are you a fascinating mix of darkness and friendliness? Dark Pluto and nice Jupiter.

You know, your outburst mirrored an outburst that happened in real life too, and the woman had similar placements as you. At the end, she was tired and looked super angry, but I was calm and ready to eat (I was hungry). She got progressively more furious the more she realise I was unaffected. It was a similar case of misattribution and (ironically) scapegoating.

An interesting case of synchronicity. I wonder if it would have even happened if you didn't introduce that energy - I met it first in you.

Ukpoohbear

You know, your outburst mirrored an outburst that happened in real life too, and the woman had similar placements as you. At the end, she was tired and looked super angry, but I was calm and ready to eat (I was hungry). She got progressively more furious the more she realise I was unaffected. It was a similar case of misattribution and (ironically) scapegoating.

An interesting case of synchronicity. I wonder if it would have even happened if you didn't introduce that energy - I met it first in you.

Do you see it as a waste of time and energy, or do you see some relevance to your own life, some necessary introduction to overly emotional, angry women needed for your spiritual growth, perhaps?

Ukpoohbear

Thanks, but it's not that. Nothing anyone says can stop me from going down a path once I've decided that that is what I want to do.

I know it wasnt that, not entirely sure what it was though. Sounds adventurous whatever it is, lets hope everything goes ok. I criticize you for not having enough life experience, only cos youre so ahead of your time in other ways...there is no doubting your intelligence...but it wont take long for the life experience to come, especially with this fire.

conspiracy theorist

I know it wasnt that, not entirely sure what it was though. Sounds adventurous whatever it is, lets hope everything goes ok. I criticize you for not having enough life experience, only cos youre so ahead of your time in other ways...there is no doubting your intelligence...but it wont take long for the life experience to come, especially with this fire.

One of my philosophies is that I should go through and actively seek out trials of fire in my life, and if I'm not able to come out the other side, then I wasn't as capable as I thought I was and I should face the truth, no matter how ugly/pretty it is.

So I'm fine with dying young.

Ukpoohbear

One of my philosophies is that I should go through and actively seek out trials of fire in my life, and if I'm not able to come out the other side, then I wasn't as capable as I thought I was and I should face the truth, no matter how ugly/pretty it is.

I wanted to do the exact same thing and got burnt, but it had way less thought than you put into it though. I guess I saw and learnt what I was meant to, there was no stopping me either. It will be fun to get the updates every so often from this forum on whatever changes happen, not saying you need to change, but it will be interesting to watch.

Lykanized

I'm glad you believe in yourself enough to not want to go down that path and understand the seriousness behind it. I totally get wanting to make jokes about it too and its probably the best thing you could do, since addicts tend to lie and want to keep up the facade and game, so that shows you arent one and dont want to be.

I had a friend who was so good at that and she held it together for so long, still looking semi decent, although the cracks eventually started to show. If I ever took it, I wouldnt be able to get back out of it cos I'm always externalizing.

I probably shouldnt say this but im gonna, im not happy with your uncle for leaving it around for you to fins, or for your parents for allowing you the chance to come across it. Whos protecting you like you so much want to protect your little sister?
I believe in myself, but it's still tough. I don't know if I'm an addict... The only thing that keeps me from calling myself an addict is my issue with not wanting to make a big deal out of things. It's quite possible I am a soft addict tho. I was so grateful that in the wake of a string of painkiller abuse and also trying to kill myself via painkillers, the painkillers belonging to my grandma were locked up. My family still has no idea I have substance abuse issues and I don't know how I've been so good at hiding it. When I had issues with alcohol, they knew of that bc there's less taboo even tho it's a hard drug

But as soon as I get out of the hospital, I come across all this heroin...

I've never been a hardcore addict where I have to use like every hour or something, but usually when I start using during the day, it's a sign for me that I'm starting to slip. Last year, I felt myself going down a path of losing control over my habits. I felt it. I knew it. I forget how I was able to stop myself, but I was able to. I even went some time without abusing

It's not my parents fault either. If we weren't living here, we'd be on the streets. They don't know of my substance abuse issues, only of my suicide attempts. We're working to get my uncle institutionalized and to also get the **** out of here

Since I'm an empath, I wonder if I'm not picking up his energy. I really didn't have these issues before moving in here

Lykanized

I'm trying to do this study abroad thing next summer and I totally sent in a fake letter of recommendation from a fake email posing as one of my past professors and I think they bought it

Lykanized

I also went to the uni dining hall yesterday with a dollar, ordered a sandwich and some kettle chips and just kinda slipped out without paying. I might actually be lucky

AppLeo

Where do you find your courage? I want to be able to do that, but I don't know where to begin cuz the thought itself is already uncomfortable.