Chat Thread

conspiracy theorist

Nope, I didn't mention my job on this chat, I merely hinted at it, and I didn't confirm anything that was stated about it. In any event, that's subject to change like many things in my life. The last word you could describe my life with is static.

So what are going to respond to, my "energy" or the actual words I type on the screen? How honed is your internet intuition?

Ukpoohbear

Nope, I didn't mention my job on this chat, I merely hinted at it, and I didn't confirm anything that was stated about it. In any event, that's subject to change like many things in my life. The last word you could describe my life with is static.

So what are going to respond to, my "energy" or the actual words I type on the screen? How honed is your internet intuition?

You seem to be very guarded about yourself and able to be very careful about what you say, why you not as careful about other peoples stuff...:whistling:.....

Ukpoohbear

What the hell kind of "energy" do you feel coming off of me, anyway?

One of our long winded conversations on here, dunno if you were just humouring me but youre questioning what meditation I do, telling me to read all the time....then the flirting...its like since we started talking on this forum Ive become more vulnerable...holes are being looked for...comments being made

conspiracy theorist

One of our long winded conversations on here, dunno if you were just humouring me but youre questioning what meditation I do, telling me to read all the time....then the flirting...its like since we started talking on this forum Ive become more vulnerable...holes are being looked for...comments being made

Vulnerable generally, or just on here?

conspiracy theorist

I'm more hermetic while you're more orphic in your spiritual orientation. Is why my approach to the "great work" seems artificial to you. Your way is the way of emotion.

The condescention you feel might simply because because of our incompatibility in styles.