Re: Analysis of chart : from Spiritual angle

sidorf

Hi All,

I have some questions about my life and looking to see if any learned astrologer can help answering.

Date time of birth. April 12, 1979, 16:03 (corrected birth time), Place : Calcutta, West Bengal, India.

1. How was my past life and what karma triggered this life.
2. What is going to be the main focus for my current life? Any mention of key event or nature will be helpful.
3. Which Dasa system I should consider to analyse my life? Since my lagna lord Mercury is in 7th house, some astrologers recommended that I should see Dwi saptati sama dasa and not Vimshottari dasa.
4. Is there a possibility that I may lead life of sanyas or seclusion away from city life? How far will I be able to go in the path of salvation in the end of this life?

Some planetary positions which maybe of significance :

1. D60 : Based on the chart I have : Moon in 12th house pieces. Sun in 8th house Scorpio, Mars and Saturn conjunction in 9th house.
2. D9 : AK Sun is in Pieces and in Parivartan yoga with Jupiter which is in 7th house Leo along with Vargottama Saturn. Saturn, Sun and Moon are Vargottama. Vargottama moon in 8th house. Mars and Rahu in 9th house.

3. D1 : In Rashi chart :
a. 5th and 6th lord Saturn is retro in 12th house with Rahu.
b. 2nd and 9th lord Venus in 6th house with Ketu.
c. 12th lord, 8th lord and lagna lord ( and 10th lord too) are in 7th house - pieces.

Can someone helps in answering the above questions?

Thanks,
Ayan

sidorf

Attached my charts

Attachments

• Sidorf-chart.jpg
    Sidorf-chart.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 23

sidorf

Is there anyone who can address any of the questions? Eagerly looking to understand.

Thanks in advance.

RishiRahul

Hi All,

I have some questions about my life and looking to see if any learned astrologer can help answering.

Date time of birth. April 12, 1979, 16:03 (corrected birth time), Place : Calcutta, West Bengal, India.

1. How was my past life and what karma triggered this life.
2. What is going to be the main focus for my current life? Any mention of key event or nature will be helpful.
3. Which Dasa system I should consider to analyse my life? Since my lagna lord Mercury is in 7th house, some astrologers recommended that I should see Dwi saptati sama dasa and not Vimshottari dasa.
4. Is there a possibility that I may lead life of sanyas or seclusion away from city life? How far will I be able to go in the path of salvation in the end of this life?

Some planetary positions which maybe of significance :

1. D60 : Based on the chart I have : Moon in 12th house pieces. Sun in 8th house Scorpio, Mars and Saturn conjunction in 9th house.
2. D9 : AK Sun is in Pieces and in Parivartan yoga with Jupiter which is in 7th house Leo along with Vargottama Saturn. Saturn, Sun and Moon are Vargottama. Vargottama moon in 8th house. Mars and Rahu in 9th house.

3. D1 : In Rashi chart :
a. 5th and 6th lord Saturn is retro in 12th house with Rahu.
b. 2nd and 9th lord Venus in 6th house with Ketu.
c. 12th lord, 8th lord and lagna lord ( and 10th lord too) are in 7th house - pieces.

Can someone helps in answering the above questions?

Thanks,
Ayan

Hello Aryan,

In your past life you had a large ego; neglected your health due to some recklessness, even unusual activities in relationships; took advantage of others were very sceptical; finally did not get along with others, as also you did not help the less fortunate.Thus did not learn into things step by step, or methodically.

Just one question answered...

RishiRahul