NNode trine Moon(new)

Russia:
Venus sextile Mars(new)
Venus opposite Saturn Rx(new)
Neptune Rx sextile Uranus Rx
Pluto Rx sextile Pluto
NNode conjunct Mercury
--------------------------------
Difficult prediction here. Both teams are favourable and both have qualified.
Sit tight everyone, we have some big games coming up. I will say Russia win/draw

Saudi Arabia(4.5) vs Egypt(1.85)

--------------------------------

Saudi Arabia -> September 23, 1932

Egypt -> December 3, 1921

Saudi Arabia:

Sun conjunct Moon(new)

Mercury sextile Mercury(new)

Egypt:

Mercury trine Venus(new)

Venus sextile Jupiter(new)

NNode sextile Saturn

-------------------------------

Not sure of the accuracy of Saudi Arabia's moon, but it apparently the sun is conjunct to it. It will be Egypt's game to lose.

Iran(6) vs Portugal(1.7)

----------------------------

Iran -> August 25, 1941

Portugal -> March 31, 1914

Iran:

Sun square Moon (new)

Sun square Venus (new)

Moon square Mercury (new)

Saturn Rx square Venus

Portugal:

Mercury conjunct Neptune Rx (new)

Venus sextile Saturn (new)

Jupiter Rx trine Mercury

Both teams can still qualify, but with Portugal favourites; it is hard to see Iran getting the points.

Portugal should do the job.

Spain(1.4) vs Morocco(9)

Spain -> October 14, 1909

Morocco -> October 19, 1957

Spain:

No real aspects

Morocco:

Sun sextile Moon

So Spain are stronger favourites here but don't have any transits on the day of significance.

Morocco have Sun sextile Moon, they have the chance to get something from the match; but with Spain's qualification hopes still alive and Morocco being eliminated, Spain should still have enough win, but probably not as handsomely as we would expect.

Azif

Iran vs Portugal

Draw indicators (AVERAGE): LOTH changes in 5 min

Iran/Saturn (WEAK): difficulties in teamwork; disadvantage;

Portugal/Moon (STRONG): intuition; happiness and joy; harmony; luck and wealth.

Prediction: Portugal to win.

Spain vs Morocco

Draw indicators (NONE):

Spain/Jupiter (NONE):

Morocco/Mercury (WEAK): inhibition; separation; loneliness; logic; creativity; depression; self-destruction.

Prediction: Spain to win

PS. Both matches seem to have good qualities to be watched. The first, with perhaps a Portugal in "open-bar" mode, with several goals; the second, because of Spain's absence of draw and win aspects (accordingly to my system; but I think sven555 got the same with the daily transits, which is something to put the eye on) and, also, because of Morocco's weaknesses. Here, the "depression" and "self-destruction" keywords lead me to think in a red card or own goal.

Azif

Iran vs Portugal

Draw indicators (AVERAGE): LOTH changes in 5 min

Iran/Saturn (WEAK): difficulties in teamwork; disadvantage;

Portugal/Moon (STRONG): intuition; happiness and joy; harmony; luck and wealth.

Prediction: Portugal to win.

Spain vs Morocco

Draw indicators (NONE):

Spain/Jupiter (NONE):

Morocco/Mercury (WEAK): inhibition; separation; loneliness; logic; creativity; depression; self-destruction.

Prediction: Spain to win

PS. Both matches seem to have good qualities to be watched. The first, with perhaps a Portugal in "open-bar" mode, with several goals; the second, because of Spain's absence of draw and win aspects (accordingly to my system; but I think sven555 got the same with the daily transits, which is something to put the eye on) and, also, because of Morocco's weaknesses. Here, the "depression" and "self-destruction" keywords lead me to think in a red card or own goal.

Jesus. Worst predictions so far. 2 out of 2. Dear Lord. It happens.
Nevertheless: can anybody explain why the hell both matches ended in draw? I mean, in the Portuguese case, I could admit it had some indications (although I thought they were not particularly strong, therefore considering them as AVERAGE), but in the Spanish case, I do not see any so far...Well, it would be easier to point out a double chance, but the real astrological trick is to offer a single result, especially without knowing the teams. That's the ultimate astrological sports resolution that we should look for.

I wonder if these predictions reflect the "state of mind/spirit" of teh teams rather than the final score...

So, any explanations?

Tora

Jesus. Worst predictions so far. 2 out of 2. Dear Lord. It happens.
Nevertheless: can anybody explain why the hell both matches ended in draw? I mean, in the Portuguese case, I could admit it had some indications (although I thought they were not particularly strong, therefore considering them as AVERAGE), but in the Spanish case, I do not see any so far...Well, it would be easier to point out a double chance, but the real astrological trick is to offer a single result, especially without knowing the teams. That's the ultimate astrological sports resolution that we should look for.

I wonder if these predictions reflect the "state of mind/spirit" of teh teams rather than the final score...

So, any explanations?
Exactly!

The reason,
Could it be that astrology doesn't work? When it worked, it was just by chance by any chance?

When you say charts are reflection of the state of mind/spirit, of course you can look at it from the psychological perspective like anything else but that's not the information we seek. We want the factual info which is the result. If it's the state of mind, then the charts will not going to be reliable as far as the final score is concerned.

Azif

Exactly!

The reason,
Could it be that astrology doesn't work? When it worked, it was just by chance by any chance?

When you say charts are reflection of the state of mind/spirit, of course you can look at it from the psychological perspective like anything else but that's not the information we seek. We want the factual info which is the result. If it's the state of mind, then the charts will not going to be reliable as far as the final score is concerned.
Well...
Two or three things came to my mind when reading this:
1. if astrology does not work (it is a legit sceptic hypothesis that I respect), why to waste time in astrological forums? This is not a criticism, just an observation to reach precisely the conclusion that it should matter at least in psychological terms;

2. Chances do not exist. Chances are just what we call to what we do not understand. I have a PhD in Philosophy and believe me, I'd spent so many, but so many, hours on the free will problem (under which the divination methods are framed) and can tell you that there is not a logical nor rational explanation to believe in Astrology. Even with some experiments of the so-called "exact sciences", we don't have any strong reasons for that. But here I usually go with Hume and mitigate my scepticism, because - and this a personal perspective - there are also so many things that Astrology has predicted so well which could had not be predicted by any other means;

3. An interesting motto for the wrong predictions: blame the astrologer, not the astrology. The same way a doctor is capable of making poor diagnosis of your problem, offering wrong treatments, the same happens to any astrologer - this is also why, in the comunitarian (Kuhnian) spirit, I asked for other interpretations;

4. I didn't say charts per se are reflections of states of mind; I said these two predictions of mine might be that; again, the lumberjack (me) cutted the trees (these 2 charts) of a wrong way, but this lumdberjack is not destroying the forest (astrology) or proving it inefficient;

5. It may be a very interesting answer to consider the momentum of these particular teams, which are in the final stage and could be happy even not winning...but this is something that I don't like to do, because - and as I keep saying here and there - the ultimate goal is to predict anything without knowing the referents. I mean, if I know x is a better team than y, and I include that in my analysis, I doing little more than statistics, not astrology. IMO

Thanks for your comment though, I really appreciated!