Please help me understand what is going on

Spiritlite

I'm weepy, I am crying a lot, I am so sad and upset about things. I am not happy. I'm in hell and this is the most sad I've ever felt in my life.
I know Uranus isn't helping right now, any insights as to what I should be meditating on right now to get me through it? What are the planets saying?
Thanks much
SPiritlite.
http://imgur.com/a/ZWPxJ

Saturn90

There will be betterment from Feb next year. Have a heart ....things will be OK eventually!

was just wondering do you tend to have difficulties in the relationships?

katydid

I'm weepy, I am crying a lot, I am so sad and upset about things. I am not happy. I'm in hell and this is the most sad I've ever felt in my life.
I know Uranus isn't helping right now, any insights as to what I should be meditating on right now to get me through it? What are the planets saying?
Thanks much
SPiritlite.
http://imgur.com/a/ZWPxJ

You have Saturn opposed your ASc and Mercury. That is indicative of depression.

Have you been to any counseling. I think you should be seeing someone that can help guide you through this difficult time. :pouty:

Spiritlite

Hi what are you seeing that would make this better or ease up in February? If you mean romantic relationships yes I have problems but not enough where I'd divorce, normal relationship stuff.
In terms of friends, it's hard for me to keep friends, in the past they would dump me so I just am slow to make good friends, I've been very hurt.
In terms of family relationships my parents and brother disowned me.
Thanks!
SPiritlite

There will be betterment from Feb next year. Have a heart ....things will be OK eventually!

was just wondering do you tend to have difficulties in the relationships?

Spiritlite

I was wondering about that with Saturn. Also I noticed that my natal Saturn is making a quincox exact degree to transit Saturn.
Is that the depression? Anything else about depression indicated in chart, and will it end?

Spiritlite

You have Saturn opposed your ASc and Mercury. That is indicative of depression.

Have you been to any counseling. I think you should be seeing someone that can help guide you through this difficult time. :pouty:

katydid

I was wondering about that with Saturn. Also I noticed that my natal Saturn is making a quincox exact degree to transit Saturn.
Is that the depression? Anything else about depression indicated in chart, and will it end?

Spiritlite

The quincunx is not usually depression. It is more often frustrating life circumstances and physical health issues.

The Saturn opposition would be an indicator of possible depression as it plows through the 7th and unearths hidden feelings, painful memories and things you have not been dealing with consciously. The good thing about crying is that it CAN help resolve feelings. But you also need to talk it through with a professional, like a counselor or a pastor or a qualified person, that can help you process the grief. You don't want to be stuck in it. You want it to be released.

Saturn90

I erected your Vedic chart. And in Feb there will be the change of sub-period which may turn up favorable.

As your chart indicates of having problems in the relationships, it also indicates it is probably because of a very rigid standing on all the matters of life. You hardly change your mind once you take a decision. It seems you're a very determined person and don't change your mind easily....but probably in this process other peoples' views are not taken into consideration.

ynnest

You also have progressed venus square natal Neptune which could explain some of the strain you are experiencing.

Spiritlite

This totally helps me realize and understand why I keep having weird flashbacks to things from the past. It's to deal with it.
Thanks I will look for counseling, problem is, this area I live in has NO mental health (I'm not kidding).
INteresting, thanks so much

The quincunx is not usually depression. It is more often frustrating life circumstances and physical health issues.

The Saturn opposition would be an indicator of possible depression as it plows through the 7th and unearths hidden feelings, painful memories and things you have not been dealing with consciously. The good thing about crying is that it CAN help resolve feelings. But you also need to talk it through with a professional, like a counselor or a pastor or a qualified person, that can help you process the grief. You don't want to be stuck in it. You want it to be released.

Spiritlite

Yes you are so right, thank you. I appreciate that.

I erected your Vedic chart. And in Feb there will be the change of sub-period which may turn up favorable.

As your chart indicates of having problems in the relationships, it also indicates it is probably because of a very rigid standing on all the matters of life. You hardly change your mind once you take a decision. It seems you're a very determined person and don't change your mind easily....but probably in this process other peoples' views are not taken into consideration.

rahu

Banned
hi spiritlite

I notice that your moon is in the 12th house opposed to Neptune.this is not a aspect depression per se but it can allow you to see your faults before your strengths.
I also see that the sun/chiron midpoint is conjunct your moon at 5 gemini39 and your Saturn/Jupiter midpoint is also conjunct your moon at 6geminin46.
the transitting node was square you Saturn/Jupiter midpoint on December 11.
the transitting node was square to the chiron/sun midpoint on December 24 .
and the node square you moon on December 31 til jan 6th.
it seems to me that you are depressed because you have been criticized or you are self criticizing yourself for you failing in life. possibly work or education issues have over whelmed you. the 12th house can show obstructions that you have not direct control over. often these obstruction arise from before your involvement. this position shows that you are "oppressed " by social situations that don't direct affect you.

you may be being too honest with yourself as blaming you actions or inactions on bringing a harsh environment around you.

the good news is that this is all will change in the coming months
your node is at 0sag16, you venus is at 27leo 29.
on may 7th the transiting node will square your natal node and on june 15th the transiting south node will conjunct your venus.

during this period it is very likely someone will fall in love with you and the deficiencies that have cast clouds around you will dissipate.

it is a few months ,but your current despondency is not a permanent state.

rahu