Insight into why I'm feeling really heavily emotional?

Spiritlite

Greetings;

I seem to notice that during either full or new moon in Scorpio I tend to have deep issues.

I have placed an image of my chart with transits for today.

I've been feeling like I'm changing deeply my perspective on people. For example, I'm working in an office for the first time in my nursing career. I love it, as I work in office and in the field as well. But, now I'm realizing that co-workers are just like family....you love them but oh boy it's very hard and makes me question people's motives.

I've been extremely emotional and very weepy. To the point where I'm questioning people's intent. Also to the point where I'm questioning my sanity! Are people my friends because they truly want to be friends.....?.....or do they have an agenda? Do people truly care for me?

Does my husband really want to be with me? I feel like maybe he'd actually be better off without me only because I do bring in a lot of emotions....these are the sort of thoughts I'm having, I know that it all sounds weird but these emotional thoughts are really having a hard time on me right now.

I've been reading a wonderful book "Mythic Astrology", such a good book and I'm so happy I found a copy. I really related very much and closely with Pluto and the story of Pluto. Basically about how Pluto is like going into hell (the underworld) to be able to come back into the light. If you look at my natal chart, I have Pluto on my Nadir in House 4......Pluto issues are basically my story. I moved to a different country at 14, my mother and father both stopped talking to me about 3 years ago, basically all my roots have been taken away (in terms of my immigration and loosing my entire family) and so I really feel that Pluto does affect me deeply, moreso than I previously have realized.

Is there anything else that anyone can see that would help me to understand why I'm SO emotional and weepy and feeling SO insignificant in the world.

Thanks so much

wilsontc

Staff member
Time of unconfusion, to Spiritlite

Spiritlite,

You said:
I've been feeling like I'm changing deeply my perspective on people...makes me question people's motives...I'm questioning people's intent...Is there anything else that anyone can see that would help me to understand why I'm SO emotional and weepy and feeling SO insignificant in the world...

Currently transiting (moving planets in the sky) Saturn ( :saturn: duty, also restriction) is going over birth Neptune ( :neptune: spirituality, also confusion, deception). Wherever Neptune is in a chart is a place of confusion or even decption. With your birth Neptune in the daily work house, you have a daily confusion/deception and maybe even a work confusion/deception. Neptune aspects your Moon ( :moon: home, also emotions) so this confusion affects your emotions and your home.

With Saturn going over Neptune this is a time of "unconfusion" when you are being forced to face the world how it is and Neptune's confusion/deception powers are stripped away. So you now realize that some people at work may have been deceiving you, and that people have perhaps been taking advantage of your emotional confusion.

Here's what Skyscript says about Neptune opposite Moon (which you have in your chart):
...shows talent and creativity. Yet emotions govern most of your actions. You have some difficulty separating truth from fiction, and you may create illusions about yourself and others. Objectives are obscure, and you lack the ability to plan your life in an orderly fashion. You may experience periods when you are lacking in self-confidence. You can become an escapist at these times. People sometimes take advantage of you because you become so emotionally involved with their problems.

Saturn is exposing the lies and helping you see those who are taking advantage of you. And, in doing so, activating your Moon (emotions). Take advantage of this time to see who is really with you and who has been only pretending to be with you all this time.

Really really,

Tim

david starling

Neptune tells us what the World COULD be like. Saturn tells us that the World should be a cold and heartless place, where only the strong survive, and illness and death are inevitable. It's not "illusion" versus Reality--it's one VERSION of Reality versus another. With Saturn Transiting Sagittarius, where your Natal Neptune is located, it's attempting to convince you its version of Reality is "the way it REALLY is, and the way it will always be", which many, if not most people, actually believe. But, your Moon in Gemini, ruled by Mercury, also in Gemini, knows better: A better World is not only possible, it's inevitable. Take heart, and try not to let let Saturn get you down!

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi Spiritlite!
Hope you are doing well.
Ascendant Moon Ketu Mercury in Taurus (various stars)in the first house of self. This is a powerful combination especially Moon Ketu, as i mentioned in a previous post.
Moon is in Taurus Rohini Aldeberan the star of ascent. The primary motivation of this star is Moksha or liberation. So this person will become a 'witness' to all that is going on around her at some point of time in life. Rohini craves for recognition and praise. Just a kind word from someone is enough to charge the day. But with Moon Ketu positioning, this may be taken away from you, starting with your mother. That praise which you crave for may never be yours!
But that is with a reason. One can become a witness only if he or she is 'independent' .So you will get what you want ;but only when you become independent. But then you won't need it at that point ..that's the irony!(Hope im making some sense!).
The axis is from first to seventh house of partnerships, so one realises that one can achieve much more by partnering with other people rather than pressing on with one's own agenda. Taurus is used to being a 'self made person'.so it is a real challenge to exchange resources with others.
Rahu or NN is in Scorpio Anuradha the ever benevolent. Scorpio Anuradha gives one the access to the undercurrent. These people are great astrologers or priests and they can read a person very easily. Instincts are bang on ! Anuradha cuts the egos of other persons to size !
Now you are undergoing Jupiter Dasha until 2025. Your Jupiter is exalted in Pisces Revati. Here Jupiter realises the enormous power of nature , both constructive and destructive; and is over awed by it. That realisation may make you teary eyed. Opera singers may have this placement as their performances are 'larger than life'. One does feel insignificant in front of nature here.
Nothing to worry. Hubby is happy with you. Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Last edited:

Spiritlite

Re: Time of unconfusion, to Spiritlite

Thank you Kindly. I honestly didn't think about Saturn...but yes. And with Natal Saturn and sun conjunct....I know a bit about Saturn. LOL

True about work, seeing people for who they are....

thank you so very much.

Spiritlite,

You said:

Currently transiting (moving planets in the sky) Saturn ( :saturn: duty, also restriction) is going over birth Neptune ( :neptune: spirituality, also confusion, deception). Wherever Neptune is in a chart is a place of confusion or even decption. With your birth Neptune in the daily work house, you have a daily confusion/deception and maybe even a work confusion/deception. Neptune aspects your Moon ( :moon: home, also emotions) so this confusion affects your emotions and your home.

With Saturn going over Neptune this is a time of "unconfusion" when you are being forced to face the world how it is and Neptune's confusion/deception powers are stripped away. So you now realize that some people at work may have been deceiving you, and that people have perhaps been taking advantage of your emotional confusion.

Here's what Skyscript says about Neptune opposite Moon (which you have in your chart):

Saturn is exposing the lies and helping you see those who are taking advantage of you. And, in doing so, activating your Moon (emotions). Take advantage of this time to see who is really with you and who has been only pretending to be with you all this time.

Really really,

Tim

Spiritlite

Spiritlite

Thank you so much, so beautifully said, thanks.

Neptune tells us what the World COULD be like. Saturn tells us that the World should be a cold and heartless place, where only the strong survive, and illness and death are inevitable. It's not "illusion" versus Reality--it's one VERSION of Reality versus another. With Saturn Transiting Sagittarius, where your Natal Neptune is located, it's attempting to convince you its version of Reality is "the way it REALLY is, and the way it will always be", which many, if not most people, actually believe. But, your Moon in Gemini, ruled by Mercury, also in Gemini, knows better: A better World is not only possible, it's inevitable. Take heart, and try not to let let Saturn get you down!

Spiritlite

Deep blessings and thank you. Your post made me cry, in a good way. Thank you, everything you just said, totally resonated.
Bless you

Spiritlite

Hi Spiritlite!
Hope you are doing well.
Ascendant Moon Ketu Mercury in Taurus (various stars)in the first house of self. This is a powerful combination especially Moon Ketu, as i mentioned in a previous post.
Moon is in Taurus Rohini Aldeberan the star of ascent. The primary motivation of this star is Moksha or liberation. So this person will become a 'witness' to all that is going on around her at some point of time in life. Rohini craves for recognition and praise. Just a kind word from someone is enough to charge the day. But with Moon Ketu positioning, this may be taken away from you, starting with your mother. That praise which you crave for may never be yours!
But that is with a reason. One can become a witness only if he or she is 'independent' .So you will get what you want ;but only when you become independent. But then you won't need it at that point ..that's the irony!(Hope im making some sense!).
The axis is from first to seventh house of partnerships, so one realises that one can achieve much more by partnering with other people rather than pressing on with one's own agenda. Taurus is used to being a 'self made person'.so it is a real challenge to exchange resources with others.
Rahu or NN is in Scorpio Anuradha the ever benevolent. Scorpio Anuradha gives one the access to the undercurrent. These people are great astrologers or priests and they can read a person very easily. Instincts are bang on ! Anuradha cuts the egos of other persons to size !
Now you are undergoing Jupiter Dasha until 2025. Your Jupiter is exalted in Pisces Revati. Here Jupiter realises the enormous power of nature , both constructive and destructive; and is over awed by it. That realisation may make you teary eyed. Opera singers may have this placement as their performances are 'larger than life'. One does feel insignificant in front of nature here.
Nothing to worry. Hubby is happy with you. Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Chillaxer

I think the natal first house Cancer planets would be a strong part of it. Sun and Saturn, that's significant. Saturn in Cancer in house 1 would seem to make emotional trials quite fundamental, and the moon rules Cancer so that would explain why you've noticed it's effects on the mood. Could it also be something to do with children or mothering, because of the Saturn/Sun in Cancer and also the transits to the fifth house of the Moon(plus the Sun and Mercury)? Also you have Pluto and Uranus in the 4th so this would suggest family bringing a lot of upheaval and maybe therefore emotions?

Fellow Cancerian wondering why you feel emotional? it's a learning curve with our signs, some of us learn to control it, other can't.

Best of luck with it :)

Spiritlite

Yes thank you I have been thinking a lot about Saturn and Sun conjunct in Cancer H1.

I think the natal first house Cancer planets would be a strong part of it. Sun and Saturn, that's significant. Saturn in Cancer in house 1 would seem to make emotional trials quite fundamental, and the moon rules Cancer so that would explain why you've noticed it's effects on the mood. Could it also be something to do with children or mothering, because of the Saturn/Sun in Cancer and also the transits to the fifth house of the Moon(plus the Sun and Mercury)? Also you have Pluto and Uranus in the 4th so this would suggest family bringing a lot of upheaval and maybe therefore emotions?