Will I get this job? (ANSWER KNOWN)

tikana

come and think of this I had a chart like that. there was no aspect but placement .. it was uni question. I got accepted BUT I decided against that school eventhough it was logical decision to go to the school but +/- 1 issue stalled me from going .. SO I didn't go! I found a better school.

ognjenka

Is this a tricky horary? I remember casting it and thinking 'oh well I'm doomed' (had zero confidence due to this when I went in - can blame it on my poor horary reading skills though).

This chart isn't tricky at all. It's pretty clear you got the job and you're not satisfied with it. As I said before your ruler Moon is in sign where Jupiter (job) is in detriment. Also, Moon is applying to opposition with Mercury, ruler of 4th, and 4th is the house of result. Opposition doesn't deny positive result, but often happens that querent regret achievements. And Mercury is in his detriment and combust, which is strong debility.

rafaella

Hey Summer,

congratulations on getting the job! I am a bit concerned though, why is jupiter rx? Is this a job you previously applied for but never got? Jupiter is retrograding back, away from 1st house, which is not good, the job moving away from you. Moon and Jup conjunct by antiscia, but the conjunction is a bit wide, about 6 degrees wide which is usually not recommended for antiscia. It has to be within a couple of degrees.

Anyways, please update regarding this. Hope things go well :)

Merry xmas everyone!

summer92

Hey Summer,

congratulations on getting the job! I am a bit concerned though, why is jupiter rx? Is this a job you previously applied for but never got? Jupiter is retrograding back, away from 1st house, which is not good, the job moving away from you. Moon and Jup conjunct by antiscia, but the conjunction is a bit wide, about 6 degrees wide which is usually not recommended for antiscia. It has to be within a couple of degrees.

Anyways, please update regarding this. Hope things go well :)

Merry xmas everyone!

Hi Rafaealla!

I applied for the job a year ago around this time and got rejected at the initial stage

I hope too :\ A bit concerned now

rafaella

Ok, that would explain Jup rx. I remember your other chart showed a return of old job or getting one you previously applied for... so this would be it. Ruler of 11th, money from the job is combust, so something may not be straightforward. And the fact that the conjunction happens by antiscia does imply something that is not out in the open, so read the small print before you sign their contract.

the job itself is good, exalted Jup shows they are good, and the company knows it. They are perhaps too much up themselves.

good luck with everything!

edit:sorry, looked at wrong chart, Mars is ruler of 11th in detriment, still implying money to be pretty bad.

Last edited:

summer92

Ok, that would explain Jup rx. I remember your other chart showed a return of old job or getting one you previously applied for... so this would be it. Ruler of 11th, money from the job is combust, so something may not be straightforward. And the fact that the conjunction happens by antiscia does imply something that is not out in the open, so read the small print before you sign their contract.

the job itself is good, exalted Jup shows they are good, and the company knows it. They are perhaps too much up themselves.

good luck with everything!

edit:sorry, looked at wrong chart, Mars is ruler of 11th in detriment, still implying money to be pretty bad.

Yes,the money for the internship was pretty bad compared to other places (I applied to Investment Banks - got rejected obviously but they have really good pay),but for an internship it isn't too bad,however for someone my age and experience it's not that good.The money's constant for 3 years - maybe that could explain the frustration? The hours are long and if I got an office to do the main role that means that I'd have to go to night school after 6 pm,for 3 years.

I have a feeling that they may not find me an office and I'll have to stick with the internship and do another year at school (which will cost me money).I wouldn't be happy then,but experience at this company will open me a lot of doors and I'm ready to risk losing a lot of money from school just to make sure that I actually do get an internship here.

Exalted Jupiter does describe them as they're quite prestigious,but my experience at the firm was with very friendly and down to earth people - including the senior partner.I was very shocked when he called me to let me know of the answer (Could this be Cancer liking Moon? It's rarely done)

summer92

Run right now the other job chart and post it lets see where you fit better
should I take the other job (name the job)
my hesitation with this job is there is no aspect between you and job. that is why I am kinda curious for you to run 2nd job chart

I will do in a bit.I'm putting myself in a bad situation as I'm lazy and have been going through the job hunting process from August (tired from it! They screen you online via numerous tests -> phone interview -> more tests -> first interview -> assessment centre -> final interview)

I want to settle with this despite the fact that if they don't offer me the right office I might just have to,to get the experience.I've been slacking with school work which has been scaring me a lot.

The one I got a job at is more of a corporate and the one I have an interview at is more along the tech side.Career Progression is limited,but life is more relaxed.

I will cast the chart once it genuinely crops in my head (isn't that how horary works? for it to be valid? sorry if i'm wrong :smile:)

Thank you all! I really hope the final offer comes through and I get to accept it.
Also,will the situation be valid as the job/internship starts sometime from July - September?

Marinka

Y
I have a feeling that they may not find me an office and I'll have to stick with the internship and do another year at school (which will cost me money).I wouldn't be happy then,but experience at this company will open me a lot of doors and I'm ready to risk losing a lot of money from school just to make sure that I actually do get an internship here.

It's hard to understand whether this question has concluded as a "yes" or "No". From a previous post it looked like you had the new contract (YES) and everything was set. In this post, it looks like they do not "have a place for you yet" as in an office so the question would still be PENDING.

summer92

The answer is pending for the graduate role (they said they would offer and they need to find an office)

When I casted the chart,it was purely for the internship at the company and not the graduate role.Based on that,and what other people had commented I clearly got it,except that I will be unhappy based on the money (which I am,and money is the key issue.An extra year of school for the graduate role frustrates me because of the money.

I really hope I won't be at the losing end (i.e I hope they find an office.It shouldn't be that hard as people get multiple offers),but horary is rarely wrong so I'm kind of losing hope.

summer92

Update

UPDATE :
Oh Horary :)

I haven't been notified yet about this job,but the last communication was of them telling me it's likely I'll get the job,and they need the approval of one more person.They're sorting out the office etc.

I have been offered to interview for a role at a firm where the salary is 3-4x more.This came as a shock as the company is very prestigious and I never thought I'd get anything there.I don't value the company as such as they're quite scandalous and stuff (it's a bank),but the pay is good so I'm considering.

My question is : "Will I get the job at X (the previous firm) or Y (the new firm)?" I want the new one purely because of the pay,but the 1st one is the best for my career goals and my soul (I mean the latter part).

I'm Venus,RX (eugh) in the 4th House (I'm at Home?)
I'm confused about how the company would be signified since there are two of them.
Which is why I'm wondering if the question is even valid.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 28

Lillytoday

Hi,

the second job did already show up in the first horary you posted...
so you DID actually go to that interview... THE ASPECT THERE WAS BY OPPOSITION showing regrets later on ....

so that was your answer already... now its on you to choose...

t.

summer92

Hi,

the second job did already show up in the first horary you posted...
so you DID actually go to that interview... THE ASPECT THERE WAS BY OPPOSITION showing regrets later on ....

so that was your answer already... now its on you to choose...

t.

No,I've been just invited for an interview at the new place.I'm going to attend it with the hope I get it.I do not like the company however the new place has more pay.

The first company spoken about in the original horary still has an offer,and they're adjusting it at the moment.

Harold

An interesting chart. Here are a few observations.

As I have said before, "job" charts are often a mixture of 6th house and 10th house significators and this one is no exception. Jupiter, ruler of the 6th, is on the MC. The 6th house cusp is in Pisces, a double bodied sign, so indicating that two jobs are to be considered here.

Venus rules the ascendant and Venus is retrograde applying to a conjunction with the Sun. The Sun is translating the light from Jupiter, with which the Sun is separating from an opposition aspect. This, I would suggest, is the first job.

The second job, I would suggest, is signified by the Moon (in Taurus and so disposed by Venus) applying to a sextile with Jupiter.

In consequence, I would suggest you get an offer for both jobs...

Arena

I had prepared this chart while I was preparing for my interview.
The answer's known and I will reveal it in a bit

The moon's void - Nothing will come out of this?
Moon's in Libra and the aspect to the 10th House Ruler is separating - no?
However,Competition (Saturn) is also not aspecting the 10th house ruler.
I can't see any significant dignity in any of the planets.

Answer : NO

Anyone would like to give this a try?

I only read the first post in this thread... so now I will try to find the answer somewhere in the thread... but my hunch is that you actually got the job.

If jupiter is considered the job ruler, as it rules the MC by traditional method, then it is in your first house and the moon and jupiter are moving towards each other. Job ruler placed in your first house usually means the job is yours... but maybe there are some implications that I don't see. You can also say that the job ruler is applying to your ASC, it is actually in conjunction to that ASC chart - so I go with my hunch that you actually got this job.

Arena

Re: Update

UPDATE :
Oh Horary :)

I haven't been notified yet about this job,but the last communication was of them telling me it's likely I'll get the job,and they need the approval of one more person.They're sorting out the office etc.

I have been offered to interview for a role at a firm where the salary is 3-4x more.This came as a shock as the company is very prestigious and I never thought I'd get anything there.I don't value the company as such as they're quite scandalous and stuff (it's a bank),but the pay is good so I'm considering.

My question is : "Will I get the job at X (the previous firm) or Y (the new firm)?" I want the new one purely because of the pay,but the 1st one is the best for my career goals and my soul (I mean the latter part).

I'm Venus,RX (eugh) in the 4th House (I'm at Home?)
I'm confused about how the company would be signified since there are two of them.
Which is why I'm wondering if the question is even valid.

Thank you for this thread, I can see I was right in my answer to the first chart... I must say that my hunch with this second job chart is a NO answer. It seems like this to me;
The rulers of ASC and job are moving away from each other, they are not aspecting each other and they are in house 4 and 8. Does the job have anything to do with the 8th house? "other people's money" or debt? If not, then I think the answer will be no... but however I want to add that we can also see that the Moon is going to trine Venus very soon... so there will be contact I think. Notice that the ASC ruler is in the house opposite the job.

But I am only a learner, so I cannot be 100% sure.

summer92

Thank you for this thread, I can see I was right in my answer to the first chart... I must say that my hunch with this second job chart is a NO answer. It seems like this to me;
The rulers of ASC and job are moving away from each other, they are not aspecting each other and they are in house 4 and 8. Does the job have anything to do with the 8th house? "other people's money" or debt? If not, then I think the answer will be no... but however I want to add that we can also see that the Moon is going to trine Venus very soon... so there will be contact I think. Notice that the ASC ruler is in the house opposite the job.

But I am only a learner, so I cannot be 100% sure.

It's an Investment Bank and it has to deal with other people's money :)

Thank you all! I just thought I'd keep you updated

summer92

An interesting chart. Here are a few observations.

As I have said before, "job" charts are often a mixture of 6th house and 10th house significators and this one is no exception. Jupiter, ruler of the 6th, is on the MC. The 6th house cusp is in Pisces, a double bodied sign, so indicating that two jobs are to be considered here.

Venus rules the ascendant and Venus is retrograde applying to a conjunction with the Sun. The Sun is translating the light from Jupiter, with which the Sun is separating from an opposition aspect. This, I would suggest, is the first job.

The second job, I would suggest, is signified by the Moon (in Taurus and so disposed by Venus) applying to a sextile with Jupiter.

In consequence, I would suggest you get an offer for both jobs...

I think a part of me is wondering which job should I go for if I'm chosen for the second one (I do have a job at the first place).It's so tricky as the one at the bank is just an internship and the 1st one is a graduate job.I'd be required to go back to school for the internship for a year and the go back to work at the bank.

It's only an interview at the second place.I doubt I would actually get it,but there's a chance as well.

Arena

It's an Investment Bank and it has to deal with other people's money :)

Thank you all! I just thought I'd keep you updated

Thanks for veryfying that the job is actually an 8th house job :) good to learn more from real cases.

Do let us know what the outcome will be... as I said and have learned from others - Venus and Moon are moving away from each other, but there will be contact as they are coming into a trine. Venus is not in a very good shape where it is placed, but the moon is exalted. To me, the first chart looks a lot better for you and the job ruler, but you are the one who will have to decide on this one. Lucky you to have two jobs to choose from :) I am currently looking for a job and have nothing yet.

summer92

UPDATE :
1) The job I had casted this chart for initially - I got the internship,however they were unable to transfer me to a graduate program.I'm accepting the internship,however I'm not going to sign the contract until I have the second interview at Company B (the investment bank)
2) I really hope I get the job at Company B.

Everyone's predictions came out right.I kind of hate horary and it's accurateness :'(

Thank you everyone :) Atleast I have a job waiting for me at some point.