Decision of changing place for career

Smriti

I am presently in italy living with my husband,we both want to move to England,we are confused

My dob 9/8/87
TIME 6:39AM
Place hoshiarpur punjab

creativei

Indeed definitely you change most of the planets are in chara rasi moveable sign kind of nomadic life . current dasa gives changes in many things from home to partner to career . also 12th lord is aspected by many house lords this indicates many expenditures and changes reg those lords . even you buy home in this current dasa . changes in family and finance happens . but that changes wont be cake walk it gives expenditures and obstacles . esp financial troubles . money wont stay in hands .

changes happens in 2023 mid .

creativei

Is there change in partner u said?

Change in partner means changes in his attitude and behavior . you may also get expenditures by him too . 12th lord in 7th foreign settlement as well as many changes and expenditures in married life . also to some extent animosity with husband too .

creativei

And We are going to live with my sister-in-law,how will be her behaviour?will she cause fights between us?

9th house says about husband siblings 5th lord in 9th is good she wil be good fun loving helpful smart intelligent well studied . at the same time jupiter also hold 8th house too so at times she will shows indifference little fight . secret dealings gosspings about u to your husband . she does her duty as usual but she has secrets in her . it will comes out only if you fight with her ,other than that she is good . you will also have animosity and expenditure reg with her . she too contribute in her share in buying home . not now ,but in jupiter dasa . she shows her influence in domestic chores and daily routine . rules the house . no major problem between you just usual happening between in laws . if you didnt magnify smaller issues then it will be fine . she too spends for ur kid loves your kid very much always keeps with her , act like a parent .

creativei

My jupiter mahadasha is running,when can we move to England?and by when things will be normal?

Oh sorry yes its . since im answering on row its small mistake . yes jupiter will make you move . its nice dont worry also you have heavy expenses and little family quarrels it wont affect you . mostly financial issue will be ur major worry . so have the habit of savings . friends will help as well gives expenses . bit of tight finance . but you will overcome that sure by the virtue of lagna lord . you may get job but it wont be high . just for livelihood . so accept it . parents will be affected esp mother medical expenses will be high . her health worries you . nothing to say about dad . dad is physically emotionally absent .

mercury bukti gives change . though it starts in 2022 my calculation is 2023 . you also travel many places .

creativei

Dad is physically emotionally absent means?

Ahaa hope you are not kid . cant you understand this small thing .

sun in 12th aspected by rahu 9th lord in 12th deblili 8th lord in 9th so all this means early loss of father or no use from dad mostly former said prevails much than later right ?

creativei

He does not take interest in household I don't know why He lives in his own world no plannings ,nothing,no worries

oh he exists, nice to know . may be because of jupiter in 9th it preserved father . but 9th lord debli in 12th made him like that . generally they say both significator and house lord in 6 8 12 will destroy that relationship . sun signifies dad is in 12th and 9th lord in 12th . besides this 9th from sun has rahu its really wonder that you have dad .

but in d12 which specifically tells abt parents in that 9th lord in 11th with 8th lord sun in 8th . disgrace from father . and sat aspecting 9th lord with rahu so again as i said no use from dad . even his life filled with sufferings .