will move to the office be a postive thing

cassanra

Well refer to my monologue on election chart to the background..hrumpf...too much typing:) The jist is I was asked if I would be intereted in moving back into our main branch as my assistant will have to move there. I have not been in with the main branch in over 6 years.
Jupiter is ruler of me and job...jupiter is in its house of joy trine saturn in house of work (6th)
Moon opposes jupiter...not sure what that means but it can't be good unless it implies the move itself, sextiles saturn which is good maybe, sextiles mercury which I am not sure is good either as merc is in 8 house and rules 3rd of gossip then trines the sun which has mars and merc in combust and is in the 8th house and rules the sixth. I do not like all those planets in the 8th which are all peregrine but quite weak in the 8th so maybe they lose their power to steal. Neither saturn or jupiter are in the suns terms but saturn is in mercurys house or rulership. Mars and jupiter seem to rule the office itself as it is 4th from the 10th, the house of the job? and mars is in not a good situation in the 8th and combust. Any one else?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_21_diurnal_hr.71022.24203.gif
    astro_2gw_21_diurnal_hr.71022.24203.gif
    31.1 KB · Views: 18