Very interested in astrology

astrospark

Hi I'm new at this, but I've been very interested in astrology for sometime now.
Would it be possible for someone to read my chart in relative to love career etc. Or anything interesting I should know. Thanks <3

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 23

Kite

Hi I'm new at this, but I've been very interested in astrology for sometime now.
Would it be possible for someone to read my chart in relative to love career etc. Or anything interesting I should know. Thanks <3

If you provide your birth data - date, time, place, then a better chart can be drawn up. Also some context - what's going on with you? What are you concerned about?

Zora

Account Closed
Hi I'm new at this

Hello astrospark,

as you are new to astrology you might not know that for an easy chart reading a complete chart is needed with planet placements in degree, house cusps and aspect list grid below - what is cutted off in your posted chart here - as you can see yourself on the left corner below the circle.

Your relationship -7th house and longlasting relationship -8th house are both ruled by uranus - who has to be activated first by a transit to get you prepared for a new partner and to find one matching with your chart energies.

What transiting uranus himself did on your natal uranus by square- first time on may 30th, 2019 and will last until march 21st, 2020.

attachment.php

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 53

Zora

Account Closed
Transiting and transforming pluto as ruler of your house of love and romance (5th house) gets in sextile with your sun as ruler of your AC beginning next year - then both birth axis rulers are activated for a rebirthing and a new beginning in your own life.

astrospark

If you provide your birth data - date, time, place, then a better chart can be drawn up. Also some context - what's going on with you? What are you concerned about?

I've come across a person who is interested in many things spiritually as I am, and I'm not sure if I may have met a twin flame/soul mate. They're a Gemini, rising sag, venus cancer and moon libra.

While i'm a taurus, rising leo venus gemini and moon aries.