20 years of gain or pain!!?

anandtheleo

My DOB details - 30/07/1981, 19:04, Chennai.

Coming out of a rather eventful Ketu Mahadasha by end of October, i am really wondering what my Venus Mahadasha has in store for me? Can someone help me in interpreting it?

Thanks in advance,

Anand

anandtheleo

Venus is a good planet for a chart that has an ascendant owned by Saturn. It is so in your chart. This should be a good period for money.
Thanks for the reply Dinesh, do you think placement of Venus in the 8th house will have some negative impact? But at the same time its Vargottama too, so not sure how to read it?

Thanks in advance.

ravinderccmb

Please clarify few points:
1.Do you prefer to spend time alone or undisturbed.
2. Are you emotionally attached to your maternal grandmother.
3. Is your father hardworking person.
4. Do you have regular problems with paper work/ documents / guru/ father / teacher.
5. Did your father or any guru suffer due to your actions.
6. What is your marital status/ condition.?

anandtheleo

Please clarify few points:
1.Do you prefer to spend time alone or undisturbed. - yes, that's correct
2. Are you emotionally attached to your maternal grandmother. - Yes, she was very close to me, I was her favorite out of all 12.
3. Is your father hardworking person. - yes, he is
4. Do you have regular problems with paper work/ documents / guru/ father / teacher. - i do have problems with paperwork, I keep forgetting where to find them.
5. Did your father or any guru suffer due to your actions. - no, not that I can think of.
6. What is your marital status/ condition.? - married, happy

Thanks for taking your time for the research, have added my comments in-line.

CapAquaPis

The OP is born in 1981 and he predicts the most significant one of 3 periods of 20 years each of his life. The years 2000-01-02 and 2020-21-22 (the number 20) are quite powerful in terms of numerology, but we're discussing the OP's middle-age period in vedic astrology. I'm 40 years old (DOB 2/15/1980) and I've experienced a "decline" of fortunes in the first 20 years (1980-2000 in the 20th century) and an "uptick" of optimism back in the next 20 (2000-2020 in the 21st), not sure what astrological force is responsible for these luck cycles.