Where is my Mom?

Inquisag

There is some urgency with this question. I could use some assistance as I don't usually work with missing person charts.

I learned this morning that my mother has been missing since 2 pm yesterday, Dec 13. She has dementia/alzheimers. She left my brother's house where she lives without taking her cellphone, medicine or my father. No one knows where she was headed. I asked at 10:40 a.m., Chicago, IL where she is.

According to my intrepretation she is okay and should be somewhere east of my brother's house. I need help with getting more detail. I have her ruler as Jupiter, located in the first house, indicating to me that she should be easily found and east of the house. Jupiter sextiles the Sun, conjuncts Neptune, and the ascendant, in that order. I believe that means that she is not stressed. The problem as I see it is that there seems to be too much ease. She appears to be a little to happy and Jupiter is in the 4th house. The ruler of the 8th house does not have any applying aspects, nor has it had any recent past aspects.

The Sun and Uranus are in the same degree as the mean node and the Sun rules her 10th house. That's as much as I can figure out. I would greatly appreciate more thoughts.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...4.gif&res=90&va=&cid=xnifilenZivbt-u975940254

Last edited:

Inquisag

Thank you very much. I can't tell you how happy I am. :lol:

I don't have the complete story, but she was found northwest of my brother's house. So the sign placement of her major significator gave an accurate description versus the house location. She ran out of gas - co-sig venus square uranus, venus is ruler of 3. A very kind person gave her $100. She was very happy about that - Jupiter conjunct Sun.

One of the things I was confused about doing missing person charts has been cleared up. I didn't know whether or not to use a turned chart for information about what happened. I see now that I should not. The turned chart seems to show the state of mind of the missing person.