Religious Conversion

Sagcap88

What do you think that you might you find in the chart of a person who undergoes a religious conversion? And what might indicate a conversion that drags them back to past life habits versus one that pushes them forward in their spiritual evolution? Some people might grow from it, whereas some might just use it to feel better and have a set of rules that give them structure they’d otherwise lack.

I have some ideas but wanted to hear everybody else’s take on it first.

Hermeshadesluna

What do you think that you might you find in the chart of a person who undergoes a religious conversion? And what might indicate a conversion that drags them back to past life habits versus one that pushes them forward in their spiritual evolution? Some people might grow from it, whereas some might just use it to feel better and have a set of rules that give them structure they’d otherwise lack.

I have some ideas but wanted to hear everybody else’s take on it first.
The first thing I could think of is Uranus in harmonious aspect to Jupiter or 9th house ruler and the the South Node preferably the sextile. I might be wrong I have to research this further. Peace, love and Gnosis!

Sagcap88

The first thing I could think of is Uranus in harmonious aspect to Jupiter or 9th house ruler and the the South Node preferably the sextile. I might be wrong I have to research this further. Peace, love and Gnosis!

Thanks! I was thinking Jupiter and the 9th. I’ve always wanted to convert to Judaism and my retrograde Taurus Jupiter is in the 9th.

I wonder if a retrograde Pluto in the 9th also might compel someone to be drawn to a conversion. It seems to me like it has to do with past lives.

Hermeshadesluna

Thanks! I was thinking Jupiter and the 9th. I’ve always wanted to convert to Judaism and my retrograde Taurus Jupiter is in the 9th.

I wonder if a retrograde Pluto in the 9th also might compel someone to be drawn to a conversion. It seems to me like it has to do with past lives.
That could also be a factor since Pluto retro after all to me is reflecting on how you attained purification and power in the past life.