Violence

Whoam1

But not in the way OP has asked, abuse of health maybe yes but thats all.

Symbolically Virgo represents fertility and harvest so those can actually get damaged if virgo is damaged, this can happen physiologically through a bad sexual experience. I know it's a bit unorthodox but so am I.

Whoam1

No unorthodox is good.:tongue:

Like Virgo when sexually abused from a negitive virgo or negitive apects/placements that have lead to sexual abuse that happen in virgo, will make the kind of persona that never i comfortable having sex again, highly traumatic but over looked.

magnolia8

Alright, I appreciate the answers from most of you. I'm looking at several charts (not just my niece's - and not my own at all) just to get an idea of the sexual abuse angle. I'll work with what I've been given.

Chrysalis

Just to add.... ive been looking into abuse in charts too, hence knowing a little to look for.

But anyway even leo risings can be prone to abuse in family as scorpio then rules the 4th house.

I can also personally vouch for mars/venus/pluto conjunction for sexual abuse....and attracting predators, stalkers, bad boys, dangerous situations, kidnap, ....im not going to go on, but if their pluto has a lot of aspects like mine does then this is what your most likely to get. But the good things is that the mars/pluto people are survivors and end up not afraid of nothing, they come out on top when older that is.

rahu

Banned
hi magnolia

sexual abuse among women very often occurs with venus or mars on the node. Saturn on the node is also suspect.
specific aspects include Saturn square/opposed to pluto, mars square/opposed to pluto, or mars square opposed to chiron
also the midpoints of these planets if square or opposed to venus and moon or sun are also often in abusive charts.
as mentioned nessus is associated with sexual abuse. if it is square ,opposed or conjunct the sun/venus/mars,or the moon.and if it forms hard aspects to Saturn /Pluto/.Chiron/mars. veryoften in pedophilia psyche will have hard aspect to satrun particularly but any of the above significators .
if Jupiter is associated with these patterns the abusors is often a uncle , grandparent , friendof the family or authority figure
rahu

you might post your nieces chart . as with all charts the entire dynamic needs be considered rather that picking apart looking for single aspects

Last edited:

magnolia8

Just to add.... ive been looking into abuse in charts too, hence knowing a little to look for.

But anyway even leo risings can be prone to abuse in family as scorpio then rules the 4th house.

I can also personally vouch for mars/venus/pluto conjunction for sexual abuse....and attracting predators, stalkers, bad boys, dangerous situations, kidnap, ....im not going to go on, but if their pluto has a lot of aspects like mine does then this is what your most likely to get. But the good things is that the mars/pluto people are survivors and end up not afraid of nothing, they come out on top when older that is.

Re: the bolded
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I should read up on Mars-Pluto again. The square shows up in my chart, but it's too wide to matter.

Whoam1

I have Scorpio AC and a Pisces IC that leads to my parents being distant due to drugs. Also I have a Scorpio Stellium, and an 8th house moon and the moon aspects the Pluto, Also the AC sextiles Capy mars. I have experienced somethings just not comfortable with sharing it. Also Chiron is harshly aspected to the moon and the NN is in the 8th house.

Chrysalis

Re: the bolded
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I should read up on Mars-Pluto again. The square shows up in my chart, but it's too wide to matter.
Yes with mars pluto hard aspects like your square, to be related to what I've said it would need to be tight orbed, my conjunctions with venus/pluto/mars is all within 2 degrees....Pluto's in the middle of the two planets also.

So any hard aspects to pluto, esp from venus/mars would be abuse indicators ....but this abuse would show in many different ways too like I mentioned.

Frisiangal

Virgo! Don't overlook Virgo! The sign of health and the maiden, a bad aspect to Virgo or in Virgo can point to abuse.
But not in the way OP has asked, abuse of health maybe yes but thats all.

Have to disagree with you here. 'Maidenhood'; the word alone refers to the sanctity of the purity, cleanliness and hygiëne of the physical body, including [un]willing defiling of its most intimate parts.

Everyone possesses the Virgo essence within them, either directly or through its planetary ruler and aspects made. Virgo isn't simply about dusting the living room, being/dressing smart(ly), eating health foods, and going to the gym bi-weekly. Most people fear any kind of dis-ruption leading to dis-ease and dis-order of their body's function(s), so such actions have a deeper effect in that they are all for the reason to keep the body in its perfect (given) natural state. ANY attack or violation
upon the physical body that Virgo defines as ' NOT good for it' and can/does do nothing about, will see it spring into action in other ways through the mind, feeling, and/or the body.

I have seen enough 'violated' Virgo influenced persons' charts in which the individual felt 'like a chunk of meat on a slab' not to take its effect into consideration.

Abby83

Like Virgo when sexually abused from a negitive virgo or negitive apects/placements that have lead to sexual abuse that happen in virgo, will make the kind of persona that never i comfortable having sex again, highly traumatic but over looked.
Or can become stimulated by pain.

Abby83

1) Are there actually placements or aspects that point toward experiencing assault?

2) I've done a forum search and not coming up with a lot of information: childhood sexual abuse. What could show this? EDIT: This doesn't pertain to me.

Thanks
In terms of assault, I have always seen Pluto squares and oppositions in charts of those who assault.

Child sex abuse is a little complicated, but I've seen a heavy Scorpio influence. One girl talked about her experience with me. I don't know her birth time but she had a stellium in Scorpio and no squares. Another friend of mine has a lot of planets in her 8th afflicted by her father and his gf

Whoam1

Or can become stimulated by pain.

Yes there's that too. I use my sidereal chart but moon is tropically a few degrees in virgo and it's a full moon today. My moons in the 8th loosely conj to this full moon so today should be interesting, especially in terms of difficult events.

Hermeshadesluna

Hi

If you want a serious piece of advice, forget about asteroids and look for indications of Mars-Pluto and Mars-Uranus in the native’s chart. There could be planets in the 5th that are stressed. Those are the common indicators. You can also post the chart here, and, if you like, hide the birth details on the chart
I was thinking along the same lines Mars-Pluto or Mars-Uranus in hard aspect or stressed 5th house planets

Abby83

I was thinking along the same lines Mars-Pluto or Mars-Uranus in hard aspect or stressed 5th house planets

I disagree with mars being involved. I myself have a heavily afflicted mars to Uranus, jupiter, moon. And Jupiter is my 5th ruler. I was never sexually abused. I look at Pluto for abuse. 8th ruler and 8th house.

Whoam1

I disagree with mars being involved. I myself have a heavily afflicted mars to Uranus, jupiter, moon. And Jupiter is my 5th ruler. I was never sexually abused. I look at Pluto for abuse. 8th ruler and 8th house.

Pluto in the 8th sign aspecting harshly moon in the 8th house. (Also Scorp AC and Scorp Stellium.) 8th house perceives abuse as bad and most of my friends have endured it and I have too especially controling and manipulative abuse and neglect. I second this statement. Saturn is more abusive than mars btw.