Research Drugs/Hair Loss

Cancer7

Account Closed
I began participating in this research study Jan. 2013. Maybe 3-4 months ago, I noticed my hair fell out in the middle. I had no idea what caused the hair loss. At this very moment, the research vaccines I've been getting came to mind. Is the vaccine what has caused the hair loss? I didn't consider it until now. I've received 2 of the 3 vaccines. I'm scheduled to receive another vaccine in September.

Question: Is the research vaccine what has caused the hair loss? Should I continue with the research study?

astro_w2gw_02_research_study_hp.10739.30497.gif

Attachments

• research.gif
    research.gif
    52.1 KB · Views: 17

RA1

Hi Cancer7..well I am not going to predict from your chart but will definitely ask you that do they explained you earlier that you could have some negative effects? Because as per your consent u should have been informed about that.

P.S. I am pharmaceutical regulations graduate..hope you will talk to the study director..

Cancer7

Account Closed
I just reviewed the list of possible side effects for the vaccine, hair loss wasn't on the list. The staff wouldn't tell me if any other participants have experienced hair loss. They're trying to do everything possible to make sure I complete the study, which last for another year. I reviewed the paperwork, I believe I have another two vaccine to be injected.

I need someone to tell me if it is the vaccine that caused the hair loss. I don't want to become bald within the next year. :sick:

RA1

I could understand that..and I just couldn't figure out what should I tell you. But definitely you should know its your right to know about your test reports they are doing and if you want to quit its upto you..

Cancer7

Account Closed
The compensation is $1,800. However, I don't want to purchase wigs with the compensation :andy:. I could drop out at anything, and be compensated for my participation thus far. I'm such a nice person , and really don't like to inconvenience others. I do no that the drug isn't doing what it has been designed to do. Therefore, I am wasting my time showing up to appointment every two weeks.

I take care of my hair, and was surprised when the hair loss started about four months ago. I didn't understand why, until the vaccine came to mind.

RA1

I could understand and my personnel studying so much stuff about these studies is that I am never going to participate in them...trust me you are saying for side effects for a research study. If everything is known why study is conducted instead of giving them directly to the patients..I am not suppose to explain many things but just check out the history of kind of vaccines you are given and for what reason it is given..it will help you to understand..because I guess u are not suppose to tell someone about what kind of study is going on..? But try to something on your own then..probably you can find answer to this question through horary..but just think of this..you are taking a medicine for no reason..

Cancer7

Account Closed
I wish I could get some feedback on the chart. I think I will drop out of the study, bc if it is the vaccine, I cant lose anymore hair.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Part of Fortune to estimate an answer (the POF is an important indicator for the physical health and physical well-being of an individual)

-POF falls @ 12 Pisces
-lord of the 10th house is significator for medicines and treatments; Scorpio is on the 10th therefore Mars is significator for medicines/treatments
-Mars (medicines/treatments) flows away from the POF = - testimony for the research study/vaccine re to the querent
-Sun is generically a significator of the Vital Force: the Sun flows away from the medicines/treatments significator Mars = - testimony for the research study/vaccine re to the querent.

The testimonies (as I delineate them) are - relative to the potential benefit of the research study/vaccine, for the querent.

RA1

Even if you don't get a yes..you should quit, because this is something you get to know...effect of vaccine.

Cancer7

Account Closed
I dropped out of the study. I will receive a total of $1,200. If I would have completed the study I would have gotten $1,800 nearly a year from now. I received my first vaccine in April. According to my timing, that is around the time I noticed the hair loss.